BigRAWesty
1st March 2014, 01:57 PM

So who's here??

TPC
1st March 2014, 02:55 PM
My son, I am at a man's event, the V8's

Winnie
1st March 2014, 05:12 PM
Wtf are you doing on the forum dude? Get in the fckin mosh!! Don't miss Dillinger Escape Plan either they will blow your mind.

BigRAWesty
1st March 2014, 05:16 PM
Wtf are you doing on the forum dude? Get in the fckin mosh!! Don't miss Dillinger Escape Plan either they will blow your mind.

Got an injury that nearly ment I couldn't come at all..
Can't upload pics now..

james008
2nd March 2014, 05:06 AM
That show looks a lot less packed than the Melbourne show. That's always packed to the hilt.

I missed Soundwave this year and 2012, but I did go in 2010, 2011 and 2013.

Winnie
2nd March 2014, 09:49 AM
That show looks a lot less packed than the Melbourne show. That's always packed to the hilt.

I did not go this year or last year but have been going for years. Love it!

BigRAWesty
2nd March 2014, 11:38 AM

Yea wasn't sold out.
This was korn

Then Rob zombie

And green day was that packed I couldnt get a pic...

mudnut
2nd March 2014, 11:50 AM
mudnutette didn't get to go, so my name was mud for a few days...

TPC
2nd March 2014, 01:34 PM
mudnutette didn't get to go, so my name was mud for a few days...
What a mean dad.

mudnut
2nd March 2014, 01:42 PM
what a mean dad.

.....:tease::tease::tease::tease:.....

mudnut
2nd March 2014, 01:53 PM
Hey guys, a very disappointed Mudnutette here. I reallyreallyrealyreallyreally wanted to go to Soundwave in Melbourne because so many of my favourite bands were there and my best friend went and he DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH HIM and he spent the entire day texting me about which amazing bands I was missing out on and I literally would've killed to see Five Finger Death Punch, Asking Alexandria, Upon A Burning Body, Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge, Mayday Parade, Our Last Night and August Burns Red but NO SUCH LUCK BECAUSE I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO.
On the bright side, my best friend bought me an Asking Alexandria poster and got it signed for me which makes me very happy <3
-Mudnutette ^-^

growler2058
2nd March 2014, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, a very disappointed Mudnutette here. I reallyreallyrealyreallyreally wanted to go to Soundwave in Melbourne because so many of my favourite bands were there and my best friend went and he DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH HIM and he spent the entire day texting me about which amazing bands I was missing out on and I literally would've killed to see Five Finger Death Punch, Asking Alexandria, Upon A Burning Body, Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge, Mayday Parade, Our Last Night and August Burns Red but NO SUCH LUCK BECAUSE I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO.
On the bright side, my best friend bought me an Asking Alexandria poster and got it signed for me which makes me very happy <3
-Mudnutette ^-^

At least you got something outta it.

Dad how about next year????

mudnut
2nd March 2014, 02:10 PM
At least you got something outta it.

Dad how about next year????

Next year I'll be eighteen and he'll have no say in the matter :devilred:
-Mudnutette ^-^

TPC
2nd March 2014, 03:25 PM
-Mudnutette ^-^
I have never heard of any of them, did you make them up?

mudnut
2nd March 2014, 03:37 PM
Ha! Yeah, I reckon she did make them up. Not real names for the 'real' bands of the sixties, seventies and eighties: Electric Pandas, Flock of Seagulls, KISS, The Monkees, Mother Goose, Tears for Fears, Mr Mister, Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots and The Fat Back Band.

NP99
3rd March 2014, 02:36 AM
I'm thinking if you're born pre 1980.......... This is not a place to be :)