PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Dhuck
25th February 2014, 10:32 PM
F@#$ I am happy. There are a lot of people I know. People that I met here and there that have become friends or acquaintances and others that are bloody good mates. Aint it great to be alive in the Patrolersystem.

Thoughts are with all that have come and gone. The dhucklove is out there.

LOL

Avo
25th February 2014, 10:38 PM
made quite a few myself in the short time of being part of the patrolersystem myself.Anybody else need a hug.......Doggy.....

Dhuck
25th February 2014, 10:49 PM
made quite a few myself in the short time of being part of the patrolersystem myself.Anybody else need a hug.......Doggy.....

There are lots that need a hug. Big group hug boys and girls.:)

TPC
25th February 2014, 10:51 PM
Have to send BA around to cuddle everyone.

happygu
25th February 2014, 11:00 PM
Good on you Dhuck....

the evil twin
25th February 2014, 11:04 PM
I like nearly everybody on here... and thats saying something 'cause I'm a sociopath.

Took some of the hug and passed the rest on

Clunk
25th February 2014, 11:48 PM
I say bring back flower power, I can feel the love exuding from every pore.... Hugs n kisses for everyone :D

krbrooking
26th February 2014, 12:14 AM
Now this is a thread worth posting in!!!!! Every person I have met through here are awesome ppl in their own right, we are all individuals and have our own opinions and are entitled to them. Spread the love ppl. There is way too much crap to deal with in out everyday lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

megatexture
26th February 2014, 12:24 AM
F@#$ I am happy. There are a lot of people I know. People that I met here and there that have become friends or acquaintances and others that are bloody good mates. Aint it great to be alive in the Patrolersystem.

LOL

Ah your a softy mate lol though I'd have to agree

fracster
26th February 2014, 05:32 AM
You guys seem like an ok sort of lot, dunno what has gone on or why people are leaving. But that is how most forums are, people need to realise that some things in life are far more important that text read on the internet.

Anyway,i`ll STFU and get back in my hole.

fracster
26th February 2014, 05:49 AM
And another thing, If I do come to Oz, I went to go bush with some of you guys and drink beer, talk crap and have some good food, how the hell can I do that if you`re all falling out?

Damned Aussies.....................:animierte-smilies-t

MEGOMONSTER
26th February 2014, 05:54 AM
And another thing, If I do come to Oz, I went to go bush

I'm guessing you've not seen Wolf Creek and what we do to tourists out bush. Lol

Winnie
26th February 2014, 05:54 AM

LOL

Here here! Well said Dhuck.

Maxhead
26th February 2014, 06:06 AM
Quack, quack, quack!!! Lol Dhuck. I can feel the love from down here;)

Hope all is well mate.

Ben-e-boy
26th February 2014, 06:08 AM

LOL

Fark you must be wasted

threedogs
26th February 2014, 07:59 AM
someone has had their duck pills , and "can you feel the love tonight"
all the duck love back at ya

TPC
26th February 2014, 08:09 AM
And another thing, If I do come to Oz, I went to go bush with some of you guys and drink beer, talk crap and have some good food, how the hell can I do that if you`re all falling out?

I'm guessing you've not seen Wolf Creek and what we do to tourists out bush. Lol

Don't forget Ivan Milat and Bradley John Murdoch.
Most of us are friendly though.:devilred:

the ferret
26th February 2014, 09:49 AM

Yep, come to OZ mate, good food, talk crap, drink lots of beer and we'll take you on a DROP BEAR hunt and eat BUNYIP stew (Bush tucker)
Cheers, the ferret.

the ferret
26th February 2014, 09:56 AM
someone has had their duck pills , and "can you feel the love tonight"
all the duck love back at ya

Are we gunna have a DUCK season this year?? or onwy a Wabbit season,
Cheers, the Fewwet!

Bloodyaussie
26th February 2014, 10:01 AM
I have so many good mates on here that have become good friends... my kids play with theirs ... we try to where possible help each other out and all love a beer and a good laugh!!!!

I have now shared so many adventures and would not have been possible before!!!!

mudski
26th February 2014, 10:19 AM
Yep same here. Now all of my friends I have grown up with now dont have 4bys so without this awesome place I wouldnt be following my passion and not have met so many great people.

Gecko17
26th February 2014, 01:49 PM
Haven't met as many as I have wanted to on the forum but have still had a ball on here and look forward to catching up with forum members all over Oz! Hell, if I can afford it, I want to meet up with the guys in Dubai as well as fracster in the UK!

mudski
26th February 2014, 05:14 PM
Haven't met as many as I have wanted to on the forum but have still had a ball on here and look forward to catching up with forum members all over Oz! Hell, if I can afford it, I want to meet up with the guys in Dubai as well as fracster in the UK!

Now that would be one hell of a trip hey?

Sir Roofy
26th February 2014, 05:39 PM
f@#$ i am happy. There are a lot of people i know. People that i met here and there that have become friends or acquaintances and others that are bloody good mates. Aint it great to be alive in the patrolersystem.

Lol

good on you dave you dont say much but whe you do you say it well
hi to bec and say hi to the big fella for me

gaddy
26th February 2014, 10:42 PM
I stumbled across this place when I got my car , never thought I would meet anybody from here , how things change , the offers of help or advise , been on a few trips and have met some great people , hell we changed our holiday plans to meet others at straddie for a weekend , never met them till we got there . I think you get out of things only what you put in , and be open minded and respect others opinions , how boring would it be if everyone agreed all the time
Gaddy

NP99
26th February 2014, 11:36 PM
You're all good blokes and gals.......some are boof heads, some a little to precious.....I'd have a beer with all of you and wrestle in the dirt around a camp fire :)

kevin07
27th February 2014, 08:00 AM

LOL
hey dhuck nice thing to read at this point in time my brother is inside his last 2 weeks to live and the family is falling apart, so im quite effed in the head at the moment and it makes me feel better when I read nice thoughts from fellow members.kev

fracster
27th February 2014, 09:04 AM
hey dhuck nice thing to read at this point in time my brother is inside his last 2 weeks to live and the family is falling apart, so im quite effed in the head at the moment and it makes me feel better when I read nice thoughts from fellow members.kevThoughts go out to you mate, I lost my brother to a blind car driver whilst he was on his motorbike.

Nothing I, nor anyone, can say to make it better kev, but I would not wish what is going with you on many other people.

Take care fella, you do come out of the other side.Eventually.

my third 256
27th February 2014, 05:12 PM
hey dhuck nice thing to read at this point in time my brother is inside his last 2 weeks to live and the family is falling apart, so im quite effed in the head at the moment and it makes me feel better when I read nice thoughts from fellow members.kevsorry to here this but can simposive with you my muns got aggresive type 2 cancer
and has 2 months left i enjoy our talks on the forum
and have met alot of people at the meet up at ab's place
and growler here in s.a for the chillies