PDA

View Full Version : Cruiserkhana 2014

threedogs
25th February 2014, 02:27 PM
As suggested the cruiserkhana is coming up , if you think you have what it takes come along , great family weekend on 400 acres.
Great prizes to be won. I pretty sure the Nissan club is attending this year , as we would like to take the trophy away from The Range Rover club.
This is a great weekend with 200 entrants expected so get in early

http://www.tlccv.com.au/cruiserkhana2014.htm

threedogs
26th February 2014, 08:45 AM
Bumped , this is the thinking mans 4x4 event ,,,some events are that easy you'll tear your hair out cause you have failed'
Prizes on offer from past events included winches, bullbars ,tyres so the prize pool is big. I've been informed 200 entrants already
so you'll need to register fast, Meals available all weekend and a huge 3 course meal on the Saturday night, before the presentations

threedogs
13th March 2014, 10:52 AM
Bumped so no one is interested in pitting your skills against the Range Rover Club , TLCC and even the Nissan Patrol club will be well represented.
RR club won the inter club trophy last year. This year there is even a night event from what I've heard, Fully catered, hamburgers available on the Saturday
and full 3 course meal Saturday night. you wont damage your 4x4 and you'll have a ball with 300 odd like minded ppl. Thinking this would be ideal for George to challenge a few like maybe Mego. Plenty of on site camp sites on over 400 acres, just turn left at the Yarck Hotel
would be great to see reps from the Forum there

BigRAWesty
13th March 2014, 12:47 PM
Would love to mate but can't afford it atm..

threedogs
13th March 2014, 12:53 PM
some awesome prizes on offer, plus if you win you get bragging rights for a year, I'm going but not sure in participating yet
need a co-driver for starters. Easy enough to con someone once there though. It is a great weekend, shame no one is interested