PDA

View Full Version : I hate thieves. I love this video...

Coldcomfort
19th February 2014, 03:27 PM
http://www.news.com.au/world/graphic-video-shows-how-justice-is-dispensed-on-the-streets-of-brazil/story-fndir2ev-1226831613862

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

threedogs
19th February 2014, 03:32 PM
A good fire ant will do that LOL

macca
19th February 2014, 03:51 PM
Listen to the do gooders scream.

Sir Roofy
19th February 2014, 04:58 PM
Should be more of it

89gqpatrol4x4
19th February 2014, 06:01 PM
I wish I could say I feel bad for him, Oh wait I DONT! HA HA suck sh#t you dirty oxygen thief.

AB
19th February 2014, 07:33 PM
Should of put him on a bull ant nest or a wasp nest down his pants.

megatexture
19th February 2014, 07:47 PM
Just burn "thief" on his forehead

Maxhead
19th February 2014, 07:49 PM
Throw some honey on top of him......

Family4x4
19th February 2014, 09:14 PM
Justice has been served.

MEGOMONSTER
20th February 2014, 12:13 AM
Should of put him on a bull ant nest or a wasp nest down his pants.

Yep a big nest of Aussie Bulldog ants next to a nest of Fire ants.
Wouldn't be long before death.

fracster
20th February 2014, 11:35 AM
So these guys are judge,jury and executioners, as well as being 100% sure that they are right?

I find it quite odd that people who live in a civillised country agree with it to be honest guys.Having witnessed that sort of summary justice in various countries in Africa,usually ending in torture and a very painful death, I find it disturbing.

No offence intended, we all get let down by our laws at times, but is that really the way to deal with it, honestly?

OldMav
20th February 2014, 03:00 PM
Maybe you would consider this a bit harsh. To be honest I think he got off quite lightly. Had he been caught in my house he would be lucky to be breathing and he would never walk again. A few bites from a few ants seems very civil to me its obvious this kid was robbing to get money for drugs, as this is the obvious motive. Clearly this is not the case lol. But I would bet my last dollar he will think long and hard after his ordeal before he even considers robbing any more private houses even for his obvious low intelligence level. Take our own legal system or England for that matter if ever he actually got caught as this sort of petty theft thing is not a priority for police in our countries civil or not, the best punishment we would dish out is you are a naughty boy and don't do it again oh yeah forgot the judge will say we have drug counselling, would you like the phone number. Joke aside I just cannot see who is the victim here.

macca
20th February 2014, 03:15 PM
So these guys are judge,jury and executioners, as well as being 100% sure that they are right?

I find it quite odd that people who live in a civillised country agree with it to be honest guys.Having witnessed that sort of summary justice in various countries in Africa,usually ending in torture and a very painful death, I find it disturbing.

No offence intended, we all get let down by our laws at times, but is that really the way to deal with it, honestly?

Fracster no offence taken, and you are quite right.
It's that we are so sick of this namby pamby beating about the bush with criminals here we just get some twisted pleasure in seeing a bit of local justice handed out.
I have friends who have lost family heirlooms (jewellery amongst other things) and when they catch the ass wipe, it has flogged it for a few bucks and its gone never to be seen again and no one is punished or made to pay any form of compensation.
A few ant bites seems a fitting punishment. Lucky that sharia law doesn't apply here.
The countries that apply that are ancient civilisations and must therefor be civilised too.
At the moment there is bugger all deterrent for so many "small" crimes yet the effect on the true victim can be devastating and long lasting.
We do have to move forward but some how have to find a way to stop these criminals.
If pushed I will fight back, fark these ass wipes no matter what the do gooder's say.
No offence intended mate.

Have a look at this Fracster,
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8790585/moment-of-truth-for-man-who-took-on-intruder