PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - Hi

JR1
19th February 2014, 02:01 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for the membership.
My name's Jon and I'm from Canberra.
I have a 2002 GU intercooled 4.2 turbo diesel ute with 2inch lift and many other mods.
Curently working on a 12v system and about to change out the glow plugs this weekend prior to a trip through the Vic High Country in June.
I do most of the work on the girl myself, so I hope I can call on you from time to time for advice such as the current first gear popping out problem that I'm experiencing.

Look forward to staying in touch and hearing from you.

Cheers

JR

Stropp
19th February 2014, 02:19 PM
Hi Jon and welcome to the forum, plenty of knowledge here and its a great forum, the rig sounds nice throw up some pics when you can.

AB
19th February 2014, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

Clunk
19th February 2014, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Jr, looking forward to seeing some pics mate

growler2058
19th February 2014, 09:25 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
19th February 2014, 10:42 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

happygu
19th February 2014, 10:51 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for the membership.
My name's Jon and I'm from Canberra.
I have a 2002 GU intercooled 4.2 turbo diesel ute with 2inch lift and many other mods.
Curently working on a 12v system and about to change out the glow plugs this weekend prior to a trip through the Vic High Country in June.
I do most of the work on the girl myself, so I hope I can call on you from time to time for advice such as the current first gear popping out problem that I'm experiencing.

Look forward to staying in touch and hearing from you.

Cheers

JR

Welcome JR,

Good to have you onboard.....

Your truck and glow plugs should already be 12V on a 2002 GU Patrol 4.2 ... if the truck is factory fit then you should only need to change the glow plugs over with new 12V units, and it shouldn't need further modification

Mic

JR1
20th February 2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'll upload some pics tonight and search the site for some advice on the popping out of gear problem I'm experiencing.

Thanks again.

Cheers

JR

my third 256
20th February 2014, 07:14 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

threedogs
20th February 2014, 09:46 AM
hello and welcome to the forum

Gecko17
20th February 2014, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
20th February 2014, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maughany
22nd February 2014, 12:03 AM
welcome to the forum mate hours upon hours of reading very helpful tech information is available right here with anything you are looking for. enjoy.

MoPatrol
22nd February 2014, 02:16 AM
Welcome aboard bud

CPOCSM
22nd February 2014, 04:03 PM
Welcome and enjoy the banter!