PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Parts.

GU 2
18th February 2014, 07:08 AM
Bit of a tale of poor service. I have had a Engine gasket Kit on order from Nissan since the 10th of Feb. (paid in full as well) Two calls the customer service in Melbourne in the past week with no results apart from awaiting delivery from Japan.

Does anyone know of a contact at Nissan Australia that maybe able to get thinks moving a bit quicker?

MudRunnerTD
18th February 2014, 09:24 AM
Cancel the order, get your money back and call Patrolapart for over the counter service mate. You will save some coin too. Genuine parts likely.

sooty_10
18th February 2014, 09:32 AM
Can't help your current situation but I've used Nizzbits (Gary) for all my genuine parts, I usually find he is cheaper and quicker than my local Nissan parts dealer even with postage costs. Not only that though he is extremely helpful and looks things up for you etc, he knows his stuff and has great service. I've also been trawling through Patrolaparts website and looks like they also stock good amounts of genuine Nissan gear and as they are now a major forum sponsor will definitely be giving them a try in the future. I personally avoid going into my Nissan dealer as much as possible.

Sir Roofy
18th February 2014, 11:11 AM
Patrolapart mate excellent service and cheaper

GU 2
18th February 2014, 07:00 PM
Thanks fellas tried the above and no joy, got a call back from Nissan Aust. the parts will arrive on the 27th that's 8 weeks after paid for. Poor as piss Nissan.

mudski
18th February 2014, 09:54 PM
Why does it have to come from Nissan?

GU 2
19th February 2014, 06:14 AM
Putting a new crated motor in so would rather use Nissan gaskets to over come any warranty issues should they arise. And would believe Nissan are cheaper as well.

mudski
19th February 2014, 07:18 PM
Fair enough...

flemj
19th February 2014, 09:44 PM
Hi Guys

I always Garry from Nizzbits,1st rate service and genuine parts. Even parts not on the website he can source.

http://www.nizzbits.com.au/index.php?cPath=1

John