PDA

View Full Version : See through window adverts

Drew
15th February 2014, 04:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone has an idea on how expensive those see through window signs are coz I was looking at them for the side back windows

Ta

taslucas
15th February 2014, 07:36 PM
The product is called one-way-vision. It's a digital print media.
We charge out at about $180 per linear metre (1000mm x 1200mm). Plus probably around $30 a side fitting. Additional to that is the amount of time/labour that goes into the artwork. If you have a print ready design then Ofcourse it's cheaper than if we have to design one up.
These are local prices but I would imagine you could find cheaper on the mainland.

Drew
16th February 2014, 11:43 AM
The product is called one-way-vision. It's a digital print media.
We charge out at about $180 per linear metre (1000mm x 1200mm). Plus probably around $30 a side fitting. Additional to that is the amount of time/labour that goes into the artwork. If you have a print ready design then Ofcourse it's cheaper than if we have to design one up.
These are local prices but I would imagine you could find cheaper on the mainland.
Yeah I was thinking that it would compliment the tinting to help reduce sun coming in and messing with the fridge.

It wouldn't have any print just black, I'd go darker tint that the boys in blue might ping me, if anyone is gonna get pinged its me :(

taslucas
16th February 2014, 09:55 PM
The media comes white so having.black would be a print. It obviously wouldn't include any labour for artwork.
Once printed it is laminated with a uv stabilised clear overlay to make it scratch and fade proof.