PDA

View Full Version : I thought you guys were tough

fracster
15th February 2014, 07:33 AM
After reading some of the threads on here recently, I think some of you are a bit soft!

It is an internet forum guys, a bloody good one at that. So rather than spoil it and deprive some of us your humuor and wit, can I suggest that we have a whip round and all you blokes that have fallen out can go get drunk and sort this nonsense out.

Life is too short guys, just get along and have a laugh.

You bunch of over sensitive pansies..................:biggrin:

BigRAWesty
15th February 2014, 08:16 AM
Someone still sore after the cricket?? Lol

fracster
15th February 2014, 08:24 AM
Someone still sore after the cricket?? LolBugger, busted..............:biggrin:

happygu
15th February 2014, 09:51 AM
Bugger, busted..............:biggrin:

Oh ... fantastic .... thought you had blown our cover ...

but now I know its all good

Robo
15th February 2014, 10:01 AM
Someone still sore after the cricket?? Lol

Not just sore.
black& blue, drawn quartered, hung, shot and left out in the sun to rot.

Avo
15th February 2014, 10:05 AM
Not just soar.
black& blue, drawn quartered, hung, shot and left out in the sun to rot.

that was just Petterson

Clunk
15th February 2014, 10:05 AM
Its OK Fractser, I'm still tough as tough as a stale baguette mate. It more than evens out this bunch of big girls blouses

chester
15th February 2014, 11:12 AM
Typical bloody Pom always gotta have a sook about something :harhar:

P4trol
15th February 2014, 11:38 AM
You'd think he would be paying more attention to the boating forums at the moment.

taslucas
15th February 2014, 06:30 PM
You'd think he would be paying more attention to the boating forums at the moment.

Ooohhhh low blow!

PMC
15th February 2014, 06:40 PM
After reading some of the threads on here recently, I think some of you are a bit soft!

It is an internet forum guys, a bloody good one at that. So rather than spoil it and deprive some of us your humuor and wit, can I suggest that we have a whip round and all you blokes that have fallen out can go get drunk and sort this nonsense out.

G'evening F%ckster err Fracster,

Never find the "bollox" hows the Cricket. lol

Regards,

RLI

ova50
16th February 2014, 12:40 AM
Pansies huh !!
In the words of one George Smilovici
"We are so tough, our poo poo scares flies away"

(and the pink writing, my apologies, I'm using my wifes computer)

growler2058
16th February 2014, 08:07 AM

@AB its all his fault!! How about we have a PUB forum and any sensitive types like @winnie @nisshead @taslucas can stay out of and keep their tears on the rest of the forums. Then then manly men types like myself can enjoy reading the hilarious yarns like that of @RLI and others and read the words bloody, bugger, bum without fear of reprisals from the jackman minorities :)

trekster
16th February 2014, 08:13 AM
@AB its all his fault!! How about we have a PUB forum and any sensitive types like @winnie @nisshead @taslucas can stay out of and keep their tears on the rest of the forums. Then then manly men types like myself can enjoy reading the hilarious yarns like that of @RLI and others and read the words bloody, bugger, bum without fear of reprisals from the jackman minorities :)

This isn't Facebook fella, you can't go tagging people in your posts lol @growler2058 #epicfail #canteathotchillis #lololololololol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

growler2058
16th February 2014, 08:29 AM
This isn't Facebook fella, you can't go tagging people in your posts lol @growler2058 #epicfail #canteathotchillis #lololololololol

You can with the new update mate, and itll alert them on their motor crap app :)

Correct its not faceache

Maxhead
16th February 2014, 08:40 AM
You can with the new update mate, and itll alert them on their motor crap app :)

Correct its not faceache

Mine don't work, never has @growler2058

growler2058
16th February 2014, 08:44 AM
It's in my notifications but didn't alert me on my phone this time. Actually hasn't alerted fir 2 days? Oh well point is give me a firkin pub hahahaha

PMC
16th February 2014, 10:15 AM

G'day growler!

Now that's what i call a great idea!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
16th February 2014, 10:17 AM

You big pussy F%ckster, err trekster. lol

Regards,

The bigger pussy RLI

trekster
16th February 2014, 08:23 PM
The bigger pussy RLI

The guy that I have never ever ever seen driving a patrol off-road!!!!! EVER!!!!!

PMC
16th February 2014, 10:12 PM
The guy that I have never ever ever seen driving a patrol off-road!!!!! EVER!!!!!

Gee's your jealous. lol

PS, we know have your new acreage property to play with.lol

Regards,

RLI