PDA

View Full Version : suggestion nissan upgrade parts

Drift triker
12th February 2014, 11:13 PM
after a mate had his 04 nissan motor blow up and telling me about the nads system mine goes in tomorrow for the new 3inch exhaust then for the rest of the nads system what would be some other upgrades can help as its a stock 04 3L

Clunk
12th February 2014, 11:34 PM
after a mate had his 04 nissan motor blow up and telling me about the nads system mine goes in tomorrow for the new 3inch exhaust then for the rest of the nads system what would be some other upgrades can help as its a stock 04 3L

That would all depend on what type of offroading you want one do. Most settle with a 2" suspension lift and 33" tyres, either all terrains or muddies. Plenty of other stuff to add but depends on how deep your pockets are. If you pop over to the members ride threads, you'll be able to have a good gander at what others have done.

happygu
12th February 2014, 11:51 PM
Upgrades go from mild to wild and then inbetween....

Are you trying to keep it 100percent legal, or do you want to push it further?

Tourer or Rock Crawler?

Mic

mudski
20th February 2014, 09:58 AM
You talking engine mods or the whole car? The list for either will vary in length a lot.

MEGOMONSTER
20th February 2014, 10:19 AM

Boost and EGT gauge is a must have, that way you can keep an eye on what's happening under the hood.

Robo
20th February 2014, 01:30 PM
Hi and welcome.
how about a list of what you intend doing in your car.

percentage on/off rd and type of off rd rock crawling or just fire trails etc.
towing a small camp trailer or a caravan on rd only.
the list of mods change alot depending on usage.
There is more than enough knowledge here between the fellers to sort ya out they just need a point to start that's all.
I'll also be watching with interest.

1 mod is
A catch can.
provent 200 seem to be the recommended choice.
cheers