PDA

View Full Version : Hi to ya'll from me

IJUSTWANTONE
12th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Hi Ladies and Gents

I'm a recent convert to the 4x4 scene and I'm really enjoying it. It all started with the purchase of a new Holden Colorado recently (don't hate me lol)and going on holidays to straddie over Christmas with the family. I had an old Landrover many years back but after having an accident which resulted in me having to use a wheelchair the 4x4 were to high to get into and I spent time playing with my VTSS commodore. I recently found a lift which I had fitted to the Colorado which lifts me up to the drivers seat so I can drive it. It wasn't cheap but it's awesome and I'm having a ball going 4 wheel driving.

Now the bit that brings me to the bit on why I've joined the Nissan Patrol forum. I've posted in motors and drivetrain section asking questions about technical info on what's involved in fitting my supercharged holden 355 and T700 to a GU patrol as I'm looking for a change in toys.

If you can help me out with info and know of contacts for parts and info that'd be awesome. I live in Brisbane and if you have local contacts that would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Shayne

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2014, 08:03 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Shayne

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

AB
12th February 2014, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

geckster
12th February 2014, 09:14 PM
welcome to the forum

Stropp
12th February 2014, 10:22 PM
Welcome shayne, I'm not from brissy but Perth although I believe there are a few places up there that do conversions, Google can help if no one else can.

MEGOMONSTER
12th February 2014, 10:22 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
12th February 2014, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Dampies
13th February 2014, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
13th February 2014, 06:11 PM
Gday Shayne welcome aboard mate

rookiepatroller
13th February 2014, 09:30 PM
welcome Shayne!

kettle
14th February 2014, 11:03 AM
Welcome aboard

Gecko17
14th February 2014, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Shayne. If you contact Mark's Adapters and tell him what you want to do, he may already have what you need. I know Burnswick Diesel Conversions, in WA, have a contractor in Qld, that does the conversions on their behalf. His name escapes me but someone on here may know who I'm talking about. If you can speak to him, he may be able to help out.

my third 256
15th February 2014, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Shayne