PDA

View Full Version : Wifes old car stolen!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2014, 09:27 AM
Went outside to start the bluebird and it has been stolen....... my wallet was inside and they used it all over Thomastown and reservoir last night and even at Mcdonalds this morning around the corner from my house!!!!!!

I want to kill someone right now..... I only needed a dew more days to get the Patrol back on the road!!!!!!

AB
12th February 2014, 09:28 AM
Went outside to start the bluebird and it has been stolen....... my wallet was inside and they used it all over Thomastown and reservoir last night and even at Mcdonalds this morning around the corner from my house!!!!!!

I want to kill someone right now..... I only needed a dew more days to get the Patrol back on the road!!!!!!

Far out mate, no good!!!!

Time to move to Christmas hills!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Winnie
12th February 2014, 09:40 AM
F*CK! You need to get out of that place Jonathan.

macca
12th February 2014, 10:04 AM
No bl00dy good at all mate

Hodge
12th February 2014, 10:05 AM
Mate that is farkin shit. I'm loss for words. Im already thinking surveillance cams at maccas matched to time of card use to see if they can see the bloody mongrels.
Makes me sick our area turned to shit.

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2014, 10:11 AM
Mate that is farkin shit. I'm loss for words. Im already thinking surveillance cams at maccas matched to time of card use to see if they can see the bloody mongrels.
Makes me sick our area turned to shit.

I have had it with this area..... Mags has a meeting this morning and when I rang her she was crying, I think its the snowball of everything that has gone on lately.

I am so angry..........

MEGOMONSTER
12th February 2014, 10:12 AM
That's crap, but your area has a reputation to uphold.
Seriously hope they find the pricks.

BigRAWesty
12th February 2014, 10:47 AM
Lost for words mate.
I hope they can find some surveillance footage of the ass holes and bring em in..
Fingers crossed you get your cash back asap..
And fingers crossed they find your car in one piece..

AB
12th February 2014, 11:06 AM
This one is awesome but expensive...
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-christmas+hills-115713695

Stropp
12th February 2014, 11:19 AM
bugger mate, not good at all. as was said get the cops to check the footage at maccas.

mudnut
12th February 2014, 11:50 AM
That sucks, big time, Jonathon. I hope the car turns up undamaged. I wish I was nearby, so I could help you get the Patrol mobile.

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2014, 01:40 PM
The pricks left a trail a mile long..... and all my cards were in the car that was out the front of my house except the credit cards which they used a lot.

I will be done with paywave after this.

I have so much to do and cannot concentrate enough to do any of it!!!

I have my mums Vitara here with 2 weeks of rego on it but dont trust it one bit and I need to work??

BigRAWesty
12th February 2014, 02:19 PM
The pricks left a trail a mile long..... and all my cards were in the car that was out the front of my house except the credit cards which they used a lot.

I have my mums Vitara here with 2 weeks of rego on it but dont trust it one bit and I need to work??

Hopefully it makes em easier to catch..

TPC
12th February 2014, 02:45 PM

Hopefully some places where they have used your card have video of them.

93patrol
12th February 2014, 04:03 PM
Your bank should refund your money as it's stolen.

That's shit mate just scum who think they can do whatever they like. Should be round up and shot. Effing wankers

Maxhead
12th February 2014, 04:04 PM
Farking scum. Even if they get caught they will just get a slap on the wrist!!!!

I know its a bit far but if you want to borrow the Patrol, you are more then welcome mate.

BigRAWesty
12th February 2014, 04:45 PM
I'm so close to telling work to shove it? I'll come be your chauffeur for a bit..

TPC
12th February 2014, 04:52 PM
I'm so close to telling work to shove it? I'll come be your chauffeur for a bit..
I don't think he could afford the $40/hr you would be after.

happygu
12th February 2014, 04:53 PM
That is terrible Jonathan,

Hope you get it sorted quickly....such a pain in the butt to get the cards replaced.

You would think in this day and age, the police would have lots of tools and tricks to catch up with them

Mic

Clunk
12th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Hey BA, sorry to read about this mate. Hope they catch the feckers soon and you can get back to normal life soon bud

Winnie
12th February 2014, 05:18 PM
I wonder that if the Patrol had a motor in it would they have taken that instead?

BigRAWesty
12th February 2014, 05:45 PM
I don't think he could afford the $40/hr you would be after.

What!! The wristies are worth that alone.
Hourly stress relief..

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2014, 05:46 PM
I wonder that if the Patrol had a motor in it would they have taken that instead?

The patrol is in the garage... its only because we have a 3rd car that there is one out the front..

Besides the forensic cops I have not heard boo from the actual cops that are supposed to be investigating this..

The keys for the patrol were in the car and the roll a door clicker and all the keys for my contracts including a big wod of 30 keys for one place alone.

Tried ringing the police and no one knows shit????

They are not even reactive let alone proactive. ...!!!!

TPC
12th February 2014, 05:51 PM
The patrol is in the garage... its only because we have a 3rd car that there is one out the front..

Besides the forensic cops I have not heard boo from the actual cops that are supposed to be investigating this..

The keys for the patrol were in the car and the roll a door clicker and all the keys for my contracts including a big wod of 30 keys for one place alone.

Tried ringing the police and no one knows shit????

They are not even reactive let alone proactive. ...!!!!

You should reset the rolla door control so that clicker wont open it straight away if you haven't already.

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Thanks to those that cheered me up this evening.... you know who you all are!!!!!

mudski
12th February 2014, 09:41 PM
Shite! I just saw this thread. Feck! I hope you catch the feckers before the fuzz do.

This one is awesome but expensive...
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-christmas+hills-115713695
800 plus for a 2 bedder! Tell them they're dreaming.

krbrooking
13th February 2014, 03:19 AM
Far out man I have only just seen this. I am so sorry to hear this man. Those little pricks don't even deserve the oxygen they breath. It's amazing you know as when we got the mortgage we requested no pay wave cards for this exact reason and you can't get the old ones anymore?????

NP99
13th February 2014, 07:54 AM
Karma will get those bastards. Hopefully it was just a joyride and they have left it abandoned undamaged.

Irish
13th February 2014, 01:56 PM
Just read this now, thats pretty messed up. Hope they catch the scumbags.

Car thieves can burn in hell.

If there's anything I can do, gimme a buzz.

Cuppa
13th February 2014, 03:20 PM
That’s just bollocks Jonathan! Like’s already been said, might be time for a move out of scumbagsville (your goodself & family & friends excepted of course). What about the Ballarat area? Waaay cheaper than Christmas Hills. Our new place, small 40yo 3 bedroom brick on 2.4 acres, double garage plus workshop, surrounded by larger properties, out of town but only 5 minutes from all shopping & 10 minutes from CBD - $310K.

Cuppa

Bloodyaussie
13th February 2014, 03:42 PM
You lot are funny.... every one is trying to get me to move closer to them.

Just had my Uncle on the phone hassling me to move to QLD..

I have still not spoken to the police???? frustrating.

Not even reactive let alone proactive !!!

taslucas
13th February 2014, 04:12 PM

We all love cuddles!

Winnie
13th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Johnathon move to Warragul you will love it because I am here for free gobbies.

krbrooking
13th February 2014, 04:28 PM
That is ridiculous man can't believe you still have not spoken to the cops. A lot of their processes fail big time!!!! I know when my car got broken into they turned around to me and said their is no point in coming to finger print as the dew would have washed them away?????

menace 2
13th February 2014, 05:14 PM
yeh not good mate...a lot of lessons in this one I dare say ?....the garage door is an important one as said before B.A....not normally a car for parts so you may be ok with retrieval ..wouldnt guarantee the condition though...a bit harder on the cook if she has to drive it later knowing someone has been in it doing what they want with it...the card usage should be retrievable , you might be lucky with the keys ?...sounds close to me...they havent worried about going somewhere close to you to spend...you will be surprised with how a few questions with the local louts coupled with a bit of cash for results opens up the mouths....I hope it all works out mate....cheers

so many reported car thefts on this site % wise !!

Sir Roofy
13th February 2014, 05:21 PM
you lot are funny.... Every one is trying to get me to move closer to them.

Just had my uncle on the phone hassling me to move to qld..

I have still not spoken to the police???? Frustrating.

not me winnie wants ya though

Bloodyaussie
13th February 2014, 09:08 PM
Got a call this evening that they found our car.... just down the road and only 2 min drive.

It would not start as they seem to have driven it using the starter motor??

They took to the inside with a screwdriver and the baby seat and amp and sub are gone along with all my keys.... thats the real worry.

Spoke to my client who is a locksmith and they are changing all my locks and I will have to do my car also as they have those keys.

More to tell as I finally spoke to the police who are investigating and will see what comes of that??? bugger all probably!!!

I am not in a good mood and Mags is even pissed off and she is normally the calm one.. unless its me in trouble!!

macca
13th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Are you aware changing locks on homes and vehicles is covered by insurance?

Sorry, good news you got it back

happygu
13th February 2014, 09:18 PM
Got a call this evening that they found our car.... just down the road and only 2 min drive.

It would not start as they seem to have driven it using the starter motor??

They took to the inside with a screwdriver and the baby seat and amp and sub are gone along with all my keys.... thats the real worry.

Spoke to my client who is a locksmith and they are changing all my locks and I will have to do my car also as they have those keys.

More to tell as I finally spoke to the police who are investigating and will see what comes of that??? bugger all probably!!!

I am not in a good mood and Mags is even pissed off and she is normally the calm one.. unless its me in trouble!!BA,

That is a fairly good result .... nearly the best outcome you could hope for .... except for the screwdriver

Mic

Family4x4
13th February 2014, 09:19 PM
They need a hiding, that they wont get. My 90 year old grand mothers place was broken into while she was in hospital recovering from a heart attack. They caught the junkies responsible but all jewelry was gone.

Not one of those s*its made court all of them had some problem or another that allowed them to terrify and steal from a 90 year old women.

Our country is way to politically correct and not hard enough!!!

Bloodyaussie
13th February 2014, 09:36 PM
I agree... shit heads will get nothing when caught.

As for the car its worth about $200 as it sits right now so I could not give a f£$k about it... the keys piss me off and as far as insurance goes the car had 3rd party only and the house insurance is $1000 excess so not worth it.

My locksmiths are brilliant and will look after me in a big way so not worried... pain in the butt though as I need to do my car also.. and need to fit new central locking control unit.

I just want to know who the little c%$ts are so I can arrange to have there legs broken..... either way we have had it and will move from this area.

What a way to lower property value hey!!!!!!!

macca
14th February 2014, 07:54 AM
I agree... shit heads will get nothing when caught.

As for the car its worth about $200 as it sits right now so I could not give a f£$k about it... the keys piss me off and as far as insurance goes the car had 3rd party only and the house insurance is $1000 excess so not worth it.

My locksmiths are brilliant and will look after me in a big way so not worried... pain in the butt though as I need to do my car also.. and need to fit new central locking control unit.

I just want to know who the little c%$ts are so I can arrange to have there legs broken..... either way we have had it and will move from this area.

What a way to lower property value hey!!!!!!!

Bloody hell the 2nd bloke had to move his family in a short time because of the neighbourhood, I know I am lucky where we are but wish you blokes had some of my good fortune.

Hodge
14th February 2014, 08:26 AM
Bloody hell the 2nd bloke had to move his family in a short time because of the neighbourhood, I know I am lucky where we are but wish you blokes had some of my good fortune.

I'm 500m from Johno, and me and the missus are out of here ourselves as soon as we find a suitable property up north.
This is ever since my trol had 2 blokes eyeing it off few nights in a row few months so w. Not to mention having few neighbours who I'm not do glad living next to.

Bloodyaussie
14th February 2014, 10:00 AM
Spoke to detectives this morning and they have cctv of 2 of the pricks... one Somalian and one Aussie in there early 20's.

The Somalian is known to police... dealing with my bank is frustrating as they cant just get me the info to me as they want me to go through transactions one at a time over the phone??

They can take so much money from my accounts but Margherita went to pay a $20 bill and it had to send a text to her phone for security reasons...bwa hya ha ha ha..

You cant even have your money in the bank to keep it safe.

93patrol
14th February 2014, 10:36 AM
yep thats the sh#t thing about pay wave as you said, it makes it easier to steal your money, surely they would be able to track the purchases from when your car and cards were stolen

mudnut
14th February 2014, 12:34 PM
You really don't know what will happen when you move to a new nieghbourhood. Just after we moved here, the third property down from us was burgled and $4000 worth of tools were stolen. A few years back, someone tried to break into our bush bomb and stuffed the door locks. It all happens in mini crime waves as bad people move in and out of the area. Around that time many cars and motorbikes were stolen. A cache of stolen motorbikes was found in the scrub about 2ks from our place. The thieving buggers were riding them in the forest. We have been extremely lucky with both our nieghbours being fantastic.

Hodge
14th February 2014, 12:43 PM
Mudnut got it spot on. You can't choose your neighbours. But there comes a point when you just have had enough, regardless of whats waiting for you at the next place...

NP99
14th February 2014, 05:20 PM

Just had my Uncle on the phone hassling me to move to QLD..

I have still not spoken to the police???? frustrating.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :)