PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the NT

rookiepatroller
11th February 2014, 11:06 PM
Hey guys and gals,
I'm from the Nt and have just bought a gu II 00 from vic and have had the worst luck ever!!! I love going fishing, but up here in the wet your kinda stuffed without a 4x4 and I liked the gu's so i went for it. Ive read a bit about the nads kit and I'm in the process of getting that all done.
So I drove it less than 200ks and the turbo let go so I'm kinda up shit creek and need some advice. Luckily for me my old man is a mechanic so things are looking up on the dollar side in terms of labour. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!!

Cheers

Stropp
11th February 2014, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, sorry to hear about the bad luck with the patrol.

Clunk
11th February 2014, 11:45 PM
Gday mate and welcome aboard........ sorry its not under happy circumstance. Not everyone reads the intros so you may want to post up questions in the appropriate areas, also the search function is quite a useful tool.

All the best bud

growler2058
12th February 2014, 03:48 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard
Spewin about your new troll mate

happygu
12th February 2014, 07:15 AM
Thats not good Rookie,

Are you stuck or have you managed to get the truck home?

Oh and welcome

Mic

AB
12th February 2014, 07:36 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

my third 256
12th February 2014, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
12th February 2014, 09:18 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

rookiepatroller
12th February 2014, 06:06 PM
Cheers fellas, haven't got it home yet mic, just getting a new turbo sorted out and pressure testing intercooler etc. Planning on driving it the 3800kms from vic to darwin once its sorted though (with some extensive road testing beforehand of course). thanks again.

Gecko17
12th February 2014, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. I don't think you're going to be a rookie for long mate. Best of luck for the repairs and travel up to the NT.

Dhuck
12th February 2014, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

kettle
13th February 2014, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, the members are very helpful if you hadn't noticed that already