PDA

View Full Version : OldMav saying Hi

OldMav
10th February 2014, 12:45 PM
Hi all some will know me from the other forum but it is great to see this community has turned into a great forum.
I had the opportunity to meet a number of members from this forum over the weekend watching them wheel was a great experience.
I probably will not have a lot of time to visit here but will drop in when I can as I do have forum duties and commitments on the other forum.
For those that don't know me I have a 90 Mav ute that is stupidly modified, and is always in a state of new mods in progress. It isn't my daily so has become a passionate hobby.
It is in suspension Mod mode at present so is sitting in my garage waiting for motivation, the weekend meet up has sparked my enthusiasm to complete this round of changes.

Hope to add value to the forum if and when the opportunity arises.

Cheers Peter.

Stropp
10th February 2014, 01:31 PM
welcome along mate, great to see you over here and look forward to some great input from you.

MEGOMONSTER
10th February 2014, 01:38 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bloodyaussie
10th February 2014, 01:40 PM
Welcome aboard mate................

Yendor
10th February 2014, 01:49 PM
Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum. After speaking to you on the weekend about the Mav I can't wait to see it in action, no pressure......LOL

Cheers Rodney

PMC
10th February 2014, 02:10 PM
Hi all some will know me from the other forum but it is great to see this community has turned into a great forum.
I had the opportunity to meet a number of members from this forum over the weekend watching them wheel was a great experience.
I probably will not have a lot of time to visit here but will drop in when I can as I do have forum duties and commitments on the other forum.
For those that don't know me I have a 90 Mav ute that is stupidly modified, and is always in a state of new mods in progress. It isn't my daily so has become a passionate hobby.
It is in suspension Mod mode at present so is sitting in my garage waiting for motivation, the weekend meet up has sparked my enthusiasm to complete this round of changes.

Hope to add value to the forum if and when the opportunity arises.

Cheers Peter.

G'day Peter,

Welcome aboard mate!

Folks, i know Peter from the other forum and have spoken to Peter several times for advice during my build process. The man is a mountain of sound quality hard researched knowledge.

Once again Peter Welcome mate!

Kind regards,

RLI

OldMav
10th February 2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks Paul Always good to talk and challenge my logic lol.. Still looking into the switchblade modded turbo though.

Yes Rodney it will be in action soon enough if Mat gets his way. Maybe I will post a teaser pic.

Winnie
10th February 2014, 02:31 PM
Yes mate we need pictures!!!

04OFF
10th February 2014, 02:43 PM
Hi Peter, glad to see you over here mate.

Didn't get chance to talk to you much over the weekend, nor a few others as much as id like to, the trip was such great fun, glad its got you excited about working on your rig :wink:

Well chat next trip soon :clapping:

sooty_10
10th February 2014, 02:45 PM
Welcome here OldMav :)

Love your informative posts on the other forum spent many hours reading through them. Enjoy it over here when you get the chance.

Smithy

OldMav
10th February 2014, 03:35 PM
Just a pic to show how silly some of us can get.

MudRunnerTD
10th February 2014, 04:17 PM
G'day mate, Bene speaks very highly of you, welcome here mate.

geckster
10th February 2014, 05:48 PM
welcome to the forum

Ben-e-boy
10th February 2014, 06:11 PM
G'day Pete

Good to see you here. Hopefully you can share your wealth of knowledge on this side of the fence too :D

Nice 4 link too.

Cheers
Benny (Bennytd42)

growler2058
10th February 2014, 06:16 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Dhuck
10th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

the ferret
10th February 2014, 07:19 PM
G'day Oldmav, bring it on mate.