PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Skeptic36
9th February 2014, 11:16 AM
Hi all,
I have arrived here in search of quality info when working on my Patrols.
In my past I have owned a MK shorty diesel which the rust eventually stole from me.
Currently I have 2 MK sd33t utes, 1 of which I have just recently registered after having a bit of rust repaired and a coat of paint, it's going pretty well ATM, the other is languishing in the shed with some serious rust repair required and having had to donate a few more parts for the first one than I would have liked, I'm wondering wether to do it up or maybe it would be cheaper to go looking for a third one that will require less work.
In my future I am thinking I will build one up to be a kind of semi tractor around the farm, it would need a hydraulic power pack of some sort with 2 remote outlets, that would also run a P.T.O shaft at the back.
It sounds like a lot of money to set up, but the farm has several blocks separated by about 5 Klms of public roads and if you want a tractor capable of 80km/hr then you best be prepared to fork out 140 k$ plus.
For now I have a transfer case question that I will find the appropriate category to post in
Regards Bill

Gecko17
9th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Hi Bill and welcome to the forum. Sounds like a mission to get what you want but I know how inventive you farmer blokes are! Best of luck with your endeavour.

MEGOMONSTER
9th February 2014, 11:35 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
9th February 2014, 11:36 AM
Hi Bill and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

Avo
9th February 2014, 12:12 PM
welcome mate,ah the farm life..Good aint it.Good info and advice to be found here.Enjoy.

growler2058
9th February 2014, 02:23 PM
Gday Bill welcome aboard mate

AB
9th February 2014, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Stropp
9th February 2014, 07:32 PM
Welcome along mate enjoy your stay and throw up some pics of the patrol.

Patrol-Guy
9th February 2014, 09:06 PM
Hi Bill, welcome to the forum.

my third 256
10th February 2014, 06:51 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
10th February 2014, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the forum mate