PDA

View Full Version : Scary sh!t

Avo
8th February 2014, 10:44 PM
sitting at a set of lights this morning(yes unusual for me,country mouse)siren screaming look in mirrors(in the car i had just bought)a fire truck that had just gone in opposite direction is coming back towards us from the rear.I see i have enough time to reverse out of my lane.I was turning right and the only one in that lane .Got out the way but they jump the island in the middle.Sirens lights the work..This is all happening at the Armadale lights in perth.Pritty busy on a sat morning.Once i back back i see something really odd.they have block a car off on the wrong side of the road going in the wrong direction...If it wasn't for these guys we all would have seen something horrific.Kids and all and everyone else that was there.Everyone at the lights didn't move because they where waiting for the emergency services to come through..that and there awareness saved some lives maybe today.

so to anyone here that works for our emergency sevices in any sort, if no-one has thanked you for a while.here's from me Thanks,and probably a few other people.

Cheers

Winnie
8th February 2014, 10:48 PM
I'm joining the CFA here next week.

the evil twin
8th February 2014, 11:21 PM
snip...

so to anyone here that works for our emergency sevices in any sort, if no-one has thanked you for a while.here's from me Thanks,and probably a few other people.

Cheers

Thank you kindly mate.

It's been a busy two weeks here thats for sure with all the fires etc.

I admit I am biased as I have been a volly for many years at various times in Marine Rescue and SES but I commend to anyone who has a bit of spare time and the inclination to join their local Fireys/SES/Marine Rescue/Road Crash or whatever.

The satisfaction gained from helping the community always gives one a warm and fuzzy

MEGOMONSTER
8th February 2014, 11:44 PM
All emergency services never get the praise they deserve.
So from me. Thank you.

growler2058
9th February 2014, 07:12 AM

Lord help us all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Avo
9th February 2014, 10:05 AM
Lord help us all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

it's OK Growler,they probably just let him man the drinks for the first year...

PMC
9th February 2014, 10:09 AM

G'day Winnie,

Good onya mate!

Regards,

Paul