PDA

View Full Version : Qld'er

trollman
31st January 2011, 05:07 PM
Looks like 'yasi' is bigger than ur whole state!

Is that another off the pilbara coast?

wildgu6
2nd February 2011, 05:36 PM
To all those in the path of Yasi I feel for you guys, with this monster bearing down on you.
300km winds I could not even imagine, 100km winds makes enough damage.

For god sake guys /gals please stay safe up there.
My thoughts and prayers are with all Qlders at this point in time,
You just cant take a trick, your getting battered from everywhere.

And I cant believe those who did not evacute.
Gutsy or stupid ???

Cheers Pete

Bigrig
2nd February 2011, 06:36 PM
X 2 ... It's a bad one ladies and gents. Take care of yourselves and our thoughts and prayers are with everyone up there.

NissanGQ4.2
2nd February 2011, 06:40 PM
x3...... be safe guys and girls

Dhuck
2nd February 2011, 06:54 PM
x4 peeps. Keep your families safe. Hope everybody has enough beer just like on the news has shown. Huddle up and take care. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sir Roofy
2nd February 2011, 08:32 PM
X5 thoughts and prayers for all of you

roofy

MudRunnerTD
2nd February 2011, 08:32 PM
The whole country is thinking of you guys.

Batten down and take care. It will be a long night, cant believe that thing is going to hit you all at midnight. Damn it, you guys have had enough.

Stay safe.

Touch base when you can guys, the members poll tells us that there are quite a few members up that way.

Clunk
3rd February 2011, 12:12 AM
man o man, stay safe everyone over there

trollman
3rd February 2011, 12:56 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x213/krustytheklown/IDX1299.gif

Maxhead
3rd February 2011, 06:28 AM
Am I right in saying FNQ got away relatively unscathed? I got up at 1am this morning to watch the news coverage of when it hit land but there wasn't too much happening and same this morning. Some roofs and powerpole damage but no devastation. Cool!!

Edit: I hope I haven't jumped the gun with this. There may be developing news as the day breaks up there but fingers crossed for the best.
Yeah, same here. been watching it all night . Most have been spared so far. How good is that!!!!
Thank f*&k they got it wrong about the intensity or it missed main towns!! (the reports so far) Hope that is still the case in 12 hrs

Whitewulf
3rd February 2011, 07:20 AM
Fingers crossed for the best. X3

DX grunt
3rd February 2011, 08:16 AM
How'd Nth Qld go? We've got the news over here, but WA is 2.5hrs behind Qld time??? Not showing a lot on TV and don't know if the news we're getting is up to date.

Dhuck
3rd February 2011, 08:36 AM
Tully and Mission Beach took the brunt of it peeps. Was extensive crop damage and some infrastructure damage. We are still finding out alot due to little contact. Grant Denyer is driving down to Tully to find out what has happened there.

Clunk
3rd February 2011, 07:23 PM
Here's hoping no news is good news