PDA

View Full Version : G'day!

4x4bloke
29th January 2014, 08:28 PM
Hey guys! I just upgraded a few weeks ago from my old 2001 GU 3.0L to a 2013 3.0L limited edition. I thought it was about time to sign up to the forum as it has so much helpful info. Hopefully I can contribute in the future. I do a lot of landscape photography so I spend alot of time behind the wheel. In fact I just got back from Birdsville after spending a few days at Big Red. :)

AB
29th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

We have a dedicated photos section and the members would be keen to see some of your work if you get a chance too!

growler2058
29th January 2014, 09:22 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

MEGOMONSTER
29th January 2014, 11:03 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

PMC
31st January 2014, 09:43 PM
Hey guys! I just upgraded a few weeks ago from my old 2001 GU 3.0L to a 2013 3.0L limited edition. I thought it was about time to sign up to the forum as it has so much helpful info. Hopefully I can contribute in the future. I do a lot of landscape photography so I spend alot of time behind the wheel. In fact I just got back from Birdsville after spending a few days at Big Red. :)

G’day 4x4bloke,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, i hope you are here for the long run!

Regards,

RLI

my third 256
1st February 2014, 05:37 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
1st February 2014, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
1st February 2014, 10:16 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy