Rear quarter cut and front guard chop
Front mud flaps
Rear bar
Upgrade turbo and pump, 3" elbow to inlet manifold
New airbox
Indicators on new bar
Mesh on roof rack
New flares
Put a half decent stereo and speaker system in.
Run mandrel bends on aux tank main

MudRunnerTD
12th October 2014, 10:59 AM
Leave the stereo!!! You know it!!

AB
12th October 2014, 02:37 PM
Leave the stereo!!! You know it!!

It's at the bottom of the priority that's for sure.

AB
13th October 2014, 10:01 AM
Pretty good service from the 4wd shed.

They had a spare main gear cog in their factory for the highmount, gave it to me pretty cheap and sending it today.

They cost an arm and a leg brand new!!!

AB
18th October 2014, 02:19 PM
Removed the vertical roller bar off the bull bar.

Couple of miss nicks but overall I'm happy with it!

Stropp
18th October 2014, 03:51 PM
you going to get that bent rod changed out then it will look real good :)

AB
18th October 2014, 05:21 PM
you going to get that bent rod changed out then it will look real good :)

Going to have to, tried pulling it out but no joy...

Rossco
18th October 2014, 05:56 PM
Looks good bent - character! ! Just smash the rest a little and it will look tuff as!!

AB
8th November 2014, 05:23 PM
Well you wouldn't believe it, it actually works!

Nice hot day (for us Mexicans) in Melbourne today so tested the gq out for the hottest day yet since front mount ic.

Water temps got to half way on some of our long ass hill climbs in the area.

Put 4 washers under each bonnet hinges, same time of the day and tried again.

Not an amazing result but temps sat a couple of mm below pre bonnet raise.

Makes sense, 2m wide x 8mm reverse scoop to release heat :)

nissannewby
8th November 2014, 05:41 PM
Or draw cool air in......

AB
8th November 2014, 05:48 PM
Or draw cool air in......

It would be more heat out for the rear surely?

I also removed the rubber weather strip below the wipers underneath which opens it up a lot more too.

nissannewby
8th November 2014, 05:56 PM
There is an easy way to prove which way it is going. Do you have some wool?

AB
8th November 2014, 06:03 PM
There is an easy way to prove which way it is going. Do you have some wool?

I may be able to cut up one of Leah's jumpers or jump the fence with a pair of scissors and take advantage of the neighbours sheep in his paddock down the road.

Unfortunately I am unable to drive at the moment ;)

What's the plan Stan?

nissannewby
8th November 2014, 06:17 PM
Cut some short lengths of wool from 50-100mm and tape them onto your bonnet/windscreen. Tape them so they face the way the airflow might go. Remember to alternate which way they face and the lengths across your bonnet/ windscreen area.

Ben-e-boy
8th November 2014, 07:00 PM
My guess is air flow in. Like the ram air revears cowls on 70's American muscle cars

AB
8th November 2014, 07:05 PM
Ill try and find time tomorrow to find out gents!

nissannewby
8th November 2014, 07:29 PM
My guess is air flow in. Like the ram air revears cowls on 70's American muscle cars

I think I will agree but the air will flow up the windscreen at low speed then from around 20km/h it will start to draw in.

Ben-e-boy
8th November 2014, 09:05 PM
I think I will agree but the air will flow up the windscreen at low speed then from around 20km/h it will start to draw in.

But will that stiil draw out below 20km, would it still be a lower pressure under the bonnet?

MudRunnerTD
8th November 2014, 10:47 PM
But will that stiil draw out below 20km, would it still be a lower pressure under the bonnet?

I reckon hot air expands and rises and at low speed it would be a vent out. I agree there will be vacuum at higher speed but I reckon it will be around 50kms/h

Rossco
9th November 2014, 09:14 AM
Looks like it's time Marky paid up then !!

AB
9th November 2014, 09:15 AM
Ok...sticky taped dozens of wooly strips everywhere.

Interesting...

Cold engine coming down hill they all sucked in of course.

Engine hot, they all blew out even up until 60kms sometimes.

Kind of hard to read exactly but even at higher speeds they were blowing out but could of been the wind speed too.

Definitely saw some sucking at above 60kms though and definitely saw blowing out from low speeds up to 60 too.

Also noticed water temps dropped quicker once over the big hill then normal.

Either way, it works!

AB
9th November 2014, 09:16 AM
Looks like it's time Marky paid up then !!

No, he reckons he said 35 degrees so just gotta wait a few weeks till the weather gets better...easy money though ;)

Rossco
9th November 2014, 12:54 PM
No, he reckons he said 35 degrees so just gotta wait a few weeks till the weather gets better...easy money though ;)

Bloody Hell, he's doing a good job at stalling. He will have to cough up soon tho . . . shouldn't be long now.

AB
9th November 2014, 02:20 PM
Bloody Hell, he's doing a good job at stalling. He will have to cough up soon tho . . . shouldn't be long now.

He tried to pull the old I meant towing the camper fully loaded.

I said double or nothing.

Rossco
9th November 2014, 03:02 PM
He tried to pull the old I meant towing the camper fully loaded.

I said double or nothing.

What a Weasel. Stay strong. . . . What he going to say next 50 degrees towing a Kenworth?

nissannewby
9th November 2014, 09:30 PM
There are other small tricks to make them stay cooler ;).

As for your wool did you tape any to just under the lip of the bonnet. Very interesting to see your results. Do you have a go pro or something that you can video it while your focus on driving?

AB
10th November 2014, 05:41 AM
There are other small tricks to make them stay cooler ;).

As for your wool did you tape any to just under the lip of the bonnet. Very interesting to see your results. Do you have a go pro or something that you can video it while your focus on driving?

I put some on top and under bonnet and also on sides. Also inbetween bonnet and windscreen.

Ill have to grab Rossco next time.

What other tricks do you know ;)

AB
11th November 2014, 06:07 PM
Rear quarter chop and welded plates, 30mm off all guards properly folded.

Looks great, really happy with the result.

Painting time and some flares, cut returns off bull bar to suit, rear bar, new tyres, etc will come up a treat!

Winnie
11th November 2014, 06:14 PM
As I said before Andy, very smicko indeed!

AB
11th November 2014, 06:16 PM
As I said before Andy, very smicko indeed!

Think I might go bushranger too mate as you mentioned ;)

Ben-e-boy
11th November 2014, 06:17 PM
Needs 37's now... low, stable and bulk diff clearance

Winnie
11th November 2014, 06:19 PM
Think I might go bushranger too mate as you mentioned ;)

I cant tell from the pics, but can you drill holes in the loop now and paint it to prevent rust, then nuts and bolts to attach the flares?

AB
11th November 2014, 06:22 PM
Needs 37's now... low, stable and bulk diff clearance

Future plan benny, it's all coming together!!!

35's for now and hoping to rob the local servo soon for some extra funds to support some 37 play tyres ;)

It will be a really good set up once done.

I may have a set of front and rear arb lockers in my house waiting to be put on when money permits for ratios.

Then I'm done for a bit!!!!

AB
11th November 2014, 06:49 PM
I cant tell from the pics, but can you drill holes in the loop now and paint it to prevent rust, then nuts and bolts to attach the flares?

Yep, plenty of room but I'm still undecided on mounting method.

I want to avoid tek screws.

Bolts, nutserts, plugs, even stainless steel rivets coated with silastic. Not sure.

Rossco
11th November 2014, 06:57 PM
Oh wow, looks bloody awesome, nice 1!! Once flares & 35s are on it will look really good - nice and balanced. Guards look small on the GQs with 35s, should attract less attention from the cops too. Bushranger flares are pretty good I reckon. . Just need a bar now!!

growler2058
11th November 2014, 06:58 PM
I rekon the slr 5000 style flares look cool

Winnie
11th November 2014, 06:58 PM
Just need a bar now!!

Yeah Rossco! Do you know someone who can sort him out there?

AB
11th November 2014, 07:21 PM

Yeah that pic of the fold is a bit of an optical illusion with grinder marks. Plenty more room then how that pic looks ;)

MudRunnerTD
11th November 2014, 07:25 PM
Bush ranger flares with the wire insert looks great. Without the wire looks average and they tend to sagg.

Make sure you make an allowance for mud flaps when you do the rear bar mate.

Rossco
11th November 2014, 07:44 PM
Yeah Rossco! Do you know someone who can sort him out there?
Ah yes now you mention it.

Heading up to morwell tomorrow and will drop in at Racebred. Hopefully the rear bars are on the way, should have got over his fun at the outback challenge and back to work now.:)

cgm
12th November 2014, 12:06 AM
... Then I'm done for a bit!!!! ...

Ha Ha. We've all heard and said that before. Who you trying to convince? Us, yourself or the missus? None of the three in that list will believe you!

AB
12th November 2014, 05:32 AM
Ha Ha. We've all heard and said that before. Who you trying to convince? Us, yourself or the missus? None of the three in that list will believe you!

I know....it sounds good in theory though!!!!

Winnie
12th November 2014, 06:33 AM
Can't believe you take your poo shovel with you to work...

Bob
12th November 2014, 06:37 AM

Painting time and some flares, cut returns off bull bar to suit, rear bar, new tyres, etc will come up a treat!

I wonder what the old Guy you bought it off would say LMAO

AB
12th November 2014, 06:57 AM
I wonder what the old Guy you bought it off would say LMAO

He would probably abuse me...lol. He mentioned how he was happy with his pride and joy family car from new owned for20 years going to a good bloke who will look after it.

Next minute:jawdrop:

AB
12th November 2014, 06:58 AM
Can't believe you take your poo shovel with you to work...

You never know when a side road poo crawls its way out.

BigRAWesty
12th November 2014, 07:03 AM
Mind throwing up a picture of how they went about the front plastic cover peice of the rear wheel arches??

AB
12th November 2014, 07:08 AM
Mind throwing up a picture of how they went about the front plastic cover peice of the rear wheel arches??

I have not cut or done anything with that mate.

I don't mind the look without it to be honest and will probably just leave it off.

Winnie
12th November 2014, 09:23 AM

I don't mind the look without it to be honest and will probably just leave it off.

That will affect your engine temps though, having them there creates a lower pressure in the engine bay and helps with cooling

BigRAWesty
12th November 2014, 09:51 AM

Yea your right. Not really noticeable hey.
Good move and looks good

AB
12th November 2014, 09:53 AM
That will affect your engine temps though, having them there creates a lower pressure in the engine bay and helps with cooling

?????

Westys talking about the plastic trim behind the rear doors that wrap around the start of the rear wheel arches.

BigRAWesty
12th November 2014, 10:01 AM
?????

Westys talking about the plastic trim behind the rear doors that wrap around the start of the rear wheel arches.

That's the ones

Winnie
12th November 2014, 10:12 AM
Allllrighty then. Never mind me! Bwahaha

AB
29th November 2014, 03:56 PM
Arches and rear quarter chop all sprayed and ready to go.

Picked up 2 sets of bushranger flexy flares from Patrolapart. Not cheap but quality flares!

I got very lucky, each set is a 3m roll. Because I cut 30mm off the guards I need more length.

1500 at the back and 1600 on the front. When I measured the new arches I thought I was screwed but lucky bushranger give you an extra 150mm in the roll. Pheewww!!!!

Measure 10 times, cut once though ;)

growler2058
29th November 2014, 03:59 PM
Arches and rear quarter chop all sprayed and ready to go.

Picked up 2 sets of bushranger flexy flares from Patrolapart. Not cheap but quality flares!

I got very lucky, each set is a 3m roll. Because I cut 30mm off the guards I need more length.

1500 at the back and 1600 on the front. When I measured the new arches I thought I was screwed but lucky bushranger give you an extra 150mm in the roll. Pheewww!!!!

Measure 10 times, cut once though ;)

Oy you know the deal man

:useless:

AB
29th November 2014, 04:03 PM
Oy you know the deal man

:useless:

I know i Know....I'm drinking beer in the sun at my brothers house waiting for a BBQ to start.

Remind me tomorrow ;)

Stropp
29th November 2014, 06:00 PM
I know i Know....I'm drinking beer in the sun at my brothers house waiting for a BBQ to start.

Remind me tomorrow ;)

Bloody hell where are your priorities?

AB
29th November 2014, 06:03 PM
Bloody hell where are your priorities?

Steak and beer at this point ;)

AB
29th November 2014, 06:08 PM
Ok I had to head down to the shed to lock it up so here you go.

Bit dirty as the tyre just throws it up but you get the drift.

Love it!

AB
29th November 2014, 06:10 PM
One more for good luck

growler2058
29th November 2014, 06:31 PM

Remind me tomorrow ;)

Yeah yeah whatever don't wanna hear ya excuses

Stropp
29th November 2014, 08:12 PM
Ok I had to head down to the shed to lock it up so here you go.

Bit dirty as the tyre just throws it up but you get the drift.

Love it!

Getting the AB :)

AB
30th November 2014, 12:13 AM
Getting the AB :)

Getting very close old mate.

Just in a crap point of my life with finance and its killing me having a set of air lockers in the shed just waiting to go in damn it!!!!

Rear bar, lockers and ratios and I am one happy camper!!!

AB
30th November 2014, 12:16 AM
And window tint...lol

Sounds gay but the rear sliding windows I got from Patrolapart were tinted and it looks mint on the Riveria blue... Yep, that's what Mr Nissan calls my blue :)

Only ran it from 90-92 apparently...lol

lhurley
30th November 2014, 10:53 AM
And window tint...lol

Sounds gay but the rear sliding windows I got from Patrolapart were tinted and it looks mint on the Riveria blue... Yep, that's what Mr Nissan calls my blue :)

Only ran it from 90-92 apparently...lol

When you get around to tint, either get it done by a shop, or make sure you get really good tint to diy.

The cheap stuff is a massive pain to work with and while it might look ok, will never be as good a quaility stuff. The cheap stuff is also just a sheet of tinted plastic, where as quality stuff is a proper film.

Winnie
30th November 2014, 10:55 AM
It's not expensive to get done professionally

AB
30th November 2014, 11:12 AM
When you get around to tint, either get it done by a shop, or make sure you get really good tint to diy.

The cheap stuff is a massive pain to work with and while it might look ok, will never be as good a quaility stuff. The cheap stuff is also just a sheet of tinted plastic, where as quality stuff is a proper film.

There's a shop in our court at work who will do everything for around a few hundred I think.

I've seen many of failed DIY tints, looks very pox.

MudRunnerTD
30th November 2014, 01:55 PM
There's a shop in our court at work who will do everything for around a few hundred I think.

I've seen many of failed DIY tints, looks very pox.

And you have got POX written all over you mate!! Pay the money for sure ;)

AB
3rd December 2014, 05:37 PM
I'm considering mounting the Bushranger flexi flares using stainless steel pop rivets and I'm trying to find some washers to suit just in case it pulls through the rubber.

The custom folds are tight (would still work using bolts but tight) and it would make cleaning mud easier as well. I do not want to drill screws or tek screws in there, I can't stand that!

Thoughts on this? Haven't seen many people doing it so I'm second guessing...lol

Being to a few local shops and no joy on washers that small either?

Winnie
3rd December 2014, 05:46 PM
I like your thinking Andy, rivets sounds a good idea but you definitely want the washers

AB
3rd December 2014, 05:56 PM
I like your thinking Andy, rivets sounds a good idea but you definitely want the washers

I like the idea too :)

Bearing Wholesalers and another local bolt shop don't have them that small though.

Needs to be 3mm hole and minimum 8-10mm size washer.

Need to head into the big smoke = Bayswater :)

Winnie
3rd December 2014, 06:13 PM
If not I'm sure you could make some. You'll need to put heaps of rivets into it though, they need to be close together

nissannewby
3rd December 2014, 06:16 PM
You can get quite large heads on rivets if you require it. You might get lucky and get one with an 8mm head.

What about nutserts?

Alitis007
3rd December 2014, 06:19 PM
Why not make your own with a hole saw ??

AB
3rd December 2014, 06:23 PM
Why not make your own with a hole saw ??

If I can't find them then yep, was thinking that too.

AB
3rd December 2014, 06:24 PM
You can get quite large heads on rivets if you require it. You might get lucky and get one with an 8mm head.

What about nutserts?

If this doesn't happen then nutserts was my second choice.

They would have to be small though.

AB
3rd December 2014, 06:25 PM
If not I'm sure you could make some. You'll need to put heaps of rivets into it though, they need to be close together

We use stainless steel rivets at work. I have buckets of them ;)

growler2058
3rd December 2014, 06:40 PM
I'm considering mounting the Bushranger flexi flares using stainless steel pop rivets and I'm trying to find some washers to suit just in case it pulls through the rubber.

The custom folds are tight (would still work using bolts but tight) and it would make cleaning mud easier as well. I do not want to drill screws or tek screws in there, I can't stand that!

Thoughts on this? Haven't seen many people doing it so I'm second guessing...lol

I used rivets and the screws that came with them

AB
3rd December 2014, 06:44 PM
I used rivets and the screws that came with them

No rivets in my box, just self tappers.

growler2058
3rd December 2014, 06:46 PM
No rivets in my box, just self tappers.

Rephrase
I used rivets AS WELL as the self tappers that came in the box

Crate
3rd December 2014, 09:12 PM

Use a strip of Aluminium instead of washers, doesn't need to be as wide as mine but will support the flare nicely.

Dab of sika on the rivet will seal up the hole also and help prevent rust.

AB
4th December 2014, 06:18 PM
Use a strip of Aluminium instead of washers, doesn't need to be as wide as mine but will support the flare nicely.

Dab of sika on the rivet will seal up the hole also and help prevent rust.

Good idea on the thin strip of ally if the washers don't work out mate.

Stropp
5th December 2014, 12:29 AM
Yes when I had rubber flares I had a thin metal strip on the rubber and riveted it on, very sturdy and no chance of pulling thru.

AB
5th December 2014, 04:59 PM
Decided on some much larger SS rivets and found some washers to suit which won't pull through.

Install tomorrow!

Winnie
5th December 2014, 06:13 PM
Can't wait to see it

Stropp
5th December 2014, 07:05 PM
goodluck mate, while you are doing that i will be camping at Meerup river with wa489 and doggie and a couple of those other not so good 4wd's drinking bourbon and ginger beer :)

AB
5th December 2014, 07:55 PM
goodluck mate, while you are doing that i will be camping at Meerup river with wa489 and doggie and a couple of those other not so good 4wd's drinking bourbon and ginger beer :)

Punch doggy in the neck for me really hard ;)

AB
23rd December 2014, 10:38 AM
Putting the flares on and didn't realise how hard something must have hit the hard nose. Pushing up against it too.

Winnie
23rd December 2014, 10:47 AM
Mine is the same. I winched it back out and bent it in again last weekend. It doesn't take much

AB
23rd December 2014, 11:50 AM
All done, holds the shape really well but without that wire insert they would look like a bag of poo.

Pissing rain so ill take some better pics out of the carport soon!

You must use silicone spray to run that wire aswell ;)

Stropp
23rd December 2014, 12:12 PM
All done, holds the shape really well but without that wire insert they would look like a bag of poo.

Pissing rain so ill take some better pics out of the carport soon!

You must use silicone spray to run that wire aswell ;)

looks the ticket AB, getting there with the mods mate .

Clunk
23rd December 2014, 02:52 PM
looking sweet AB

AB
23rd December 2014, 03:27 PM
Happy to show people a little error I made so others don't do the same.

Don't mount the last fixing so close to the bottom of the arch on the rear of the front arches as pic below.

The concave of the arch tapers back towards the body which pulls the rubber flare and curls it inwards towards the tyre.

Should really mount that last fixing at least 50-80mm before the end (keep parallel with previous fixings) and just let the rest hang down.

It's only the rear of the front arches.

I didn't realise until I put the tyres back on and ran the wires damn it!!!

I was thinking of running some steel plates to push it back out and to hold the front mud flaps but then the plates will just get smashed when offroad on rocks, etc.

Front tyres off and move that fixing back a bit I think! :( 1st world problems!

MudRunnerTD
23rd December 2014, 03:35 PM
Just pull the wire out and cut a bit off AB. leave the wire 100mm short at each end and it should not curl like that.

Note also that the Wire is a Shocker for working its way out of the flare and stabbing you in the leg or the side wall of the tyre. Insert a Self Tapper into each end of the flare to stop this from happening.

AB
23rd December 2014, 03:42 PM
Just pull the wire out and cut a bit off AB. leave the wire 100mm short at each end and it should not curl like that.

Note also that the Wire is a Shocker for working its way out of the flare and stabbing you in the leg or the side wall of the tyre. Insert a Self Tapper into each end of the flare to stop this from happening.

Thanks mate, I just pulled out 200mm from the front but it still curls.

See below how that last rivet sits inwards from the rest, wouldn't that be the culperet?

MudRunnerTD
23rd December 2014, 03:45 PM
can you put a washer behind it? maybe less pressure.

growler2058
23rd December 2014, 03:52 PM
300mm strip of hoop iron riveted to the flare will sort it out. I did mine all the way

AB
23rd December 2014, 03:55 PM
can you put a washer behind it? maybe less pressure.

Nah it's definitely pulling in and would need a gigantic washer 100mm diameter.

Thought it may have been the spring loaded wire pulling but just managed to do a full rotation of the wire and no joy.

AB
23rd December 2014, 04:05 PM
Worked it out, it's the bloody wire curling it inwards and the fixing too low..

Need to manually shape it back up

MudRunnerTD
23rd December 2014, 07:15 PM
Worked it out, it's the bloody wire curling it inwards and the fixing too low..

Need to manually shape it back up

That's what I said choppa ! The same happened to mine.

Make sure you fit a self tapper to each end mate or the wire will come out every drive.

AB
23rd December 2014, 08:43 PM
That's what I said choppa ! The same happened to mine.

Make sure you fit a self tapper to each end mate or the wire will come out every drive.

I know old mate but it still bent in with no wire as the rubber bends in with bottom fixing so I had to put the wire back in that area but bend it backwards a bit.

Now it's wavey...lol

Tomorrow job :)

BigRAWesty
23rd December 2014, 09:54 PM

Quick q on folding the edge on the guards. How did they do it?? ;-)

AB
23rd December 2014, 10:20 PM
Quick q on folding the edge on the guards. How did they do it?? ;-)

To be honest I can only assume he heated and rolled it but I'm not sure mate. I can find out in the new year he's exact technique if you want?

BigRAWesty
24th December 2014, 09:16 AM
To be honest I can only assume he heated and rolled it but I'm not sure mate. I can find out in the new year he's exact technique if you want?

That would be sweet mate.

AB
24th December 2014, 09:24 AM
That would be sweet mate.

No worries, I'm seeing him in the new year to cut the bull bar returns back an inch which was part of the deal so ill chat to him then.

MonsterGQ
27th December 2014, 08:17 AM
Good looking GQ you have there

AB
2nd January 2015, 04:18 PM
Well my brother owes me a hundred!

Current temp 38.4.

Just went down the street with the gq and 4th gear all the way up the monster hill, then my hill straight after that up skyline.

Temps got to a 2/3 pushing it hard, happy days!

I had those temps pre ic in blistering summer days up that hill too.

Winnie
2nd January 2015, 06:22 PM
Well my brother owes me a hundred!

Current temp 38.4.

Just went down the street with the gq and 4th gear all the way up the monster hill, then my hill straight after that up skyline.

Temps got to a 2/3 pushing it hard, happy days!

I had those temps pre ic in blistering summer days up that hill too.

Doesn't get much hotter and steeper than that... Easy money!

AB
2nd January 2015, 09:26 PM
Doesn't get much hotter and steeper than that... Easy money!

My brother turned up to my house after coming up the hill and his 6.5 chev GU got to 3/4.

I said you owe me a hundred, he said just wait until its caked full of mud then let's see. Back peddling excuses are flying everywhere now!!!

Winnie
2nd January 2015, 09:33 PM
My brother turned up to my house after coming up the hill and his 6.5 chev GU got to 3/4.

I said you owe me a hundred, he said just wait until its caked full of mud then let's see. Back peddling excuses are flying everywhere now!!!

Let's take the radiator out and see how it goes then... You know, real world testing.

Rossco
2nd January 2015, 10:48 PM
Yeah was thinking bout that today, good a test as any. Bloody markie . . . . time to cough up.

Anything caked with mud will overheat intercooler or not!! . . . Scrooge :(

AB
10th January 2015, 10:34 AM
New shoes, loving it!!!

Drives like a dream!

Still need to cut that return off and plenty of clearance by the looks of it. Ill make up some mud flaps today and do some flexing to find out!

Amazing!! The rear barn door just opens up!

Jonathan, your spare is good to go!

AB
10th January 2015, 11:04 AM
Just realised why the barn door can open.

Ferrets light bracket as a spacer. Win!!

Winnie
10th January 2015, 11:15 AM
Crap this is awesome Andy! The beast is transforming! Just need your rear bar on now to finish the look.

MEGOMONSTER
10th January 2015, 11:20 AM
These blurry pictures make your GQ look a beauty. Lol.

Rossco
10th January 2015, 11:22 AM
Ow wow, very nice. There pretty smooth the KM's for what they are. I'll have to pop over and have a look sometime. . . . Nice win with the door, don't have too grind away a nice new $400.00 tyre!!

growler2058
10th January 2015, 03:28 PM
What size tyres are they cock?

gqt
10th January 2015, 03:37 PM
Love the car mate. Need to find time to read through the full thread :)

Sir Roofy
10th January 2015, 03:40 PM
just realised why the barn door can open.

Ferrets light bracket as a spacer. Win!!

would pay to put that on the roof rack for now till you pack up the carrier the door
looks to heavy for there at the momment

AB
10th January 2015, 05:19 PM
What size tyres are they cock?

35 12.5 15 old dog

Rossco
11th January 2015, 06:32 AM
Crap this is awesome Andy! The beast is transforming! Just need your rear bar on now to finish the look.

Yes, why haven't you got your rear bar on yet Andy?. . . . COME ON!!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
11th January 2015, 07:47 PM
Nice one mate. They look great bud.

AB
21st January 2015, 07:01 PM
Yes, why haven't you got your rear bar on yet Andy?. . . . COME ON!!!!!!

Waiting for the Xmas hills specialist to buy a bloody welder!!! ;)

Things move slowly up in the hills :)

BigRAWesty
21st January 2015, 07:26 PM
Ay. Did you ask about the guards??

AB
21st January 2015, 07:36 PM
Ay. Did you ask about the guards??

He's still on holidays mate, I drive past every morning at 7am and he's not there.

BigRAWesty
21st January 2015, 08:08 PM
He's still on holidays mate, I drive past every morning at 7am and he's not there.

To easy mate.

AB
30th January 2015, 06:48 PM
To easy mate.

Just about to post something here and realised I haven't gotten back to you westy. Next week mate.

AB
30th January 2015, 07:02 PM
Just walking past my gq in the carport before I walk inside to screaming kids I realised I still have the old ht18 40mm straight pipe and flange that connects to the 2 1/2" standard ht18 turbo elbow into the inlet manifold.

Long term goal is to obviously run 3" into the manifold but I think the standard manifold is only 2 1/2" so long term goal would be custom manifold.

Anyways....:)

The 40mm straight pipe and flange that connects to the elbow.

Does anyone know where or if I can get a 3" straight threw elbow to the inlet manifold with no flange from the pipe side of course.

Understand that the inlet manifold is 2 1/2" but just to stop the crazy 3" ic piping back to 40mm then to 2 1/2".

AB
30th January 2015, 07:03 PM
Yep!....^^^^ this post needs a photo ;)

BigRAWesty
30th January 2015, 07:34 PM
If you get stuck mate yell out.

AB
30th January 2015, 07:43 PM
If you get stuck mate yell out.

Thanks mate, was just thinking I can also just find that original straight up flange pipe from the naturally aspirated engine and put a silicone elbow to that.

Cheap way of sorting it out!

I think I may still have one in the shed.

Winnie
30th January 2015, 07:50 PM
Thanks mate, was just thinking I can also just find that original straight up flange pipe from the naturally aspirated engine and put a silicone elbow to that.

Cheap way of sorting it out!

I think I may still have one in the shed.

I've got that fitting here somewhere...

Bloodyaussie
30th January 2015, 07:51 PM

They are worth about $200 are they not Winnie.

AB
30th January 2015, 07:54 PM

Thanks mate, Just thinking though, don't think I can tap the thread for the boost gauge on that though?

Isn't it thin metal rather than cast?

I can't remember now????

Winnie
30th January 2015, 08:53 PM
Thanks mate, Just thinking though, don't think I can tap the thread for the boost gauge on that though?

Isn't it thin metal rather than cast?

I can't remember now????

Mine has a tapped hole in it...
Yes as johnny said, $200

Im not 100% sure about that hole though, I'll pull it out tomorrow to check but yeah they are thin metal

Bloodyaussie
30th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Easy to weld a thread into it.... George can do it..

AB
30th January 2015, 09:00 PM
Yes as johnny said, $200

Im not 100% sure about that hole though, I'll pull it out tomorrow to check but yeah they are thin metal

That'd be great, thank you mate!!!

AB
30th January 2015, 09:02 PM

MacGyver!!!!!

BigRAWesty
30th January 2015, 10:16 PM

Even just a small piece of thicker material to tap into.

AB
31st January 2015, 03:50 PM
Yes as johnny said, $200

How'd you go mr Winnie?

Winnie
31st January 2015, 05:46 PM
I'll be honest, I was looking in the box it's in for something else, thought hmm I should look for that thing for Andy. Then thought nahhhh maybe later... Haha I'm a shit mate sorry.
I'm at mums at the moment but I'll check it out when I get home.

AB
5th February 2015, 07:11 PM
I'll be honest, I was looking in the box it's in for something else, thought hmm I should look for that thing for Andy. Then thought nahhhh maybe later... Haha I'm a shit mate sorry.
I'm at mums at the moment but I'll check it out when I get home.

Hard to find reliable friends these days :(

Still "appreciate" the effort though ;)

Winnie
5th February 2015, 07:52 PM

Ah I suck lol. When home and away finishes I will go outside and have a look

Winnie
5th February 2015, 08:43 PM

I'm sorry mate I've just been out to have a look for it and I must have turfed it when we moved. I did find that 54mm hub nut socket that I needed to find before this weekend though if that makes you feel better?

AB
5th February 2015, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry mate I've just been out to have a look for it and I must have turfed it when we moved. I did find that 54mm hub nut socket that I needed to find before this weekend though if that makes you feel better?

I'm so happy for you!

Nah all good bud, no stress...

Winnie
5th February 2015, 09:39 PM
You know what, the more I think about it, I think the tapped holes were in the crossover pipe which was made from thicker pipe... I have been no help at all here haha sorry mate

AB
6th February 2015, 06:01 AM
You know what, the more I think about it, I think the tapped holes were in the crossover pipe which was made from thicker pipe... I have been no help at all here haha sorry mate

Absolutely zero help but good chat....

MudRunnerTD
6th February 2015, 07:00 AM
hey bud, I had one made by a mate when i fitted my intercooler. Here is the drawing for you. surely its a small job. Do it once.

http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/IntakeBracketTD42.jpg

MudRunnerTD
6th February 2015, 07:06 AM
http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/Stripping%20the%20GQ/GQ%20Water%20Air%20IC%20fit%20up/IMG_0343.jpg

AB
6th February 2015, 07:30 AM
Exactly what I'm after!!!!!

You're too generous Dazz ;)

AB
7th February 2015, 07:09 AM
I'm re jigging my ic piping today and desperately need one of these today :(

Does anyone know where in Melbourne I could get one of these flanges???

Alitis007
7th February 2015, 07:26 AM
No pic andy

Winnie
7th February 2015, 07:27 AM
http://nissanpatrol.com.au/images/Stripping%20the%20GQ/GQ%20Water%20Air%20IC%20fit%20up/IMG_0343.jpg

This one George!

AB
7th February 2015, 07:38 AM
All good I managed to get this working a treat for now.

Winnie
7th February 2015, 07:43 AM
Uh-oh, sounds dodgey!! lol

AB
7th February 2015, 07:44 AM
Uh-oh, sounds dodgey!! lol

No, the first install was dodgy as it was rubbing a bit.

This is fixing the dodgy...lol

Winnie
7th February 2015, 08:01 AM
No, the first install was dodgy as it was rubbing a bit.

This is fixing the dodgy...lol

If it makes you feel better, I didn't notice. haha

AB
7th February 2015, 04:06 PM
Success!!!

After swearing a few times the ic pipe does not rub against anything!!

It was like playing that board game Operation!!!

nissannewby
7th February 2015, 06:25 PM
I'm re jigging my ic piping today and desperately need one of these today :(

Does anyone know where in Melbourne I could get one of these flanges???

You can use the existing flange you have. Grab an exhaust adaptor for whatever size you need eg 2.5"-3", cut the pipe off the original, clean the hole up so the adaptor fit then weld it in place.

AB
7th February 2015, 06:40 PM
You can use the existing flange you have. Grab an exhaust adaptor for whatever size you need eg 2.5"-3", cut the pipe off the original, clean the hole up so the adaptor fit then weld it in place.

Could definitely do that, cheers big ears!!!

AB
7th March 2015, 10:53 AM
Rear bars are done!!!

A million thank yous to Rossco in making this happen, love it!

Bloodyaussie
7th March 2015, 10:54 AM
Happy days..... what are you guys up to now??

I bored!!!!

Rossco
7th March 2015, 11:20 AM
Looks good, pretty happy with how they came up.

Still working on mine jono. . . Just need to paint the freshly chopped quarters then see if mine fits. . .

AB
7th March 2015, 11:35 AM
Happy days..... what are you guys up to now??

I bored!!!!

Heading up to the Murray after this message ;)

AB
7th March 2015, 11:36 AM
Looks good, pretty happy with how they came up.

Still working on mine jono. . . Just need to paint the freshly chopped quarters then see if mine fits. . .

Undid the left side pushed it down and done up the bolts again...much more clearance now!

Rossco
7th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Undid the left side pushed it down and done up the bolts again...much more clearance now!

Yeah nice one :)

Winnie
7th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Oi you need some mud flaps AB!!

AB
7th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Living the dream. The roads been graded!!

AB
7th March 2015, 05:45 PM
.... ....

MudRunnerTD
7th March 2015, 05:48 PM
#winchtrucklyf

growler2058
7th March 2015, 07:03 PM
Rear bars are done!!!

That looks awesome fellas well done!

AB
9th March 2015, 07:57 PM
Back from the short trip to the Murray towing the camper with the new high flow thermostat first run.

Bit hard to measure pros and cons but it never went past halfway on the entire trip with 25 ambient temp even up those long hills so happy days!!

More testing needed!

Con = loads of comments from fellow gq owners about my guards chop...lol...I thought it was inconspicuous looking...lol

Rossco
9th March 2015, 08:06 PM
Has mark handed over the $100 yet then?

AB
9th March 2015, 08:08 PM
Has mark handed over the $100 yet then?

Pfft...not happening!

faw33
12th March 2015, 12:49 PM
crazy ride bud congrats.

Punderhead
12th March 2015, 01:18 PM
Con = loads of comments from fellow gq owners about my guards chop...lol...I thought it was inconspicuous looking...lol

It is inconspicuous..... Unless you own a gq, then it's the first thing you notice while looking at it!

AB
12th March 2015, 05:46 PM
It is inconspicuous..... Unless you own a gq, then it's the first thing you notice while looking at it!

That's what I'm thinking (hoping) ;)

Winnie
12th March 2015, 05:52 PM

Yeah this for sure. I wouldn't even say first thing. I reckon it would take a gq owner to pick it for sure,

MudRunnerTD
12th March 2015, 05:56 PM
Nah Ya look like a yobbo!

lucus30
12th March 2015, 06:09 PM
Rear bars are done!!!

Nice love it. Looks great and honestly I wouldn't notice the guard chop but I guess I'm no GQ man

AB
12th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Nah Ya look like a yobbo!

Especially when I drove back from the Murray in my jocks and singlet, I was authentic yobbo ;)

lucus30
12th March 2015, 06:28 PM
Especially when I drove back from the Murray in my jocks and singlet, I was authentic yobbo ;)

Oh no do not want to imagine that

Winnie
12th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Oh no do not want to imagine that

At least he wore the singlet!

AB
12th March 2015, 06:37 PM
At least he wore the singlet!

It was rolled up so I could still scratch the belly though.

Punderhead
13th March 2015, 01:02 AM
It was rolled up so I could still scratch the belly though.

But did it have a big beer stain on the front?

Winnie
13th March 2015, 06:09 AM
But did it have a big beer stain on the front?

The singlet or belly?

Punderhead
13th March 2015, 09:38 AM
The singlet or belly? The singlet, of course

Winnie
13th March 2015, 09:41 AM
The singlet, of course

Oh, not sure of the answer then!

AB
18th March 2015, 06:09 PM
Hooked up an extra hose to the pump with the quick release to a mini gerni and other attachments...lol

Pressure is awesome!

I can now wash down car, radiator, put out camp fires, spray members, etc.

Winnie
18th March 2015, 06:10 PM
Hooked up an extra hose to the pump with the quick release to a mini gerni and other attachments...lol

Pressure is awesome!

I can now wash down car, radiator, put out camp fires, spray members, etc.

Photos!! You're a worry by the way...

AB
18th March 2015, 06:15 PM
Photos!! You're a worry by the way...

I'm at the olds tonight.

I know...seems like this doesn't exist...lol

You'll see it Saturday anyway :)

Winnie
18th March 2015, 06:20 PM
spray members, etc.

You'll see it Saturday anyway :)

This worries me.

AB
13th April 2015, 06:19 PM
This worries me.

Well after towing the camper and a mother load of family crap up to the Murray I'm happy to say this idea worked amazingly well.

Got to 3/4 hot once on one of the long hills and with the sprayer on it went back to halfway instantly.

Still want to work on it more as I've seen a lot of the rice burners use them on the intercoolers but with a fine mist. I ran out of water pretty quick...lol

I heard Rossco was a big fan of them on your last meet up too ;)

Maxhead
13th April 2015, 06:40 PM
Well after towing the camper and a mother load of family crap up to the Murray I'm happy to say this idea worked amazingly well.

Got to 3/4 hot once on one of the long hills and with the sprayer on it went back to halfway instantly.

Still want to work on it more as I've seen a lot of the rice burners use them on the intercoolers but with a fine mist. I ran out of water pretty quick...lol

You could set it up with a thermostst so it kicks in when the temp gets to certain temp and goes off when it drops...maybe..lol

AB
13th April 2015, 06:47 PM
You could set it up with a thermostst so it kicks in when the temp gets to certain temp and goes off when it drops...maybe..lol I was thinking of something like that too. I wired it to the rear power but I need to have power source or switch in the front. Found out the hard way when water ran out but pump kept going.

Rossco
13th April 2015, 07:11 PM

Who's been blabbn!!! Loose lips sink ships Winiiieeee!!!!

Nah, I'll have to come and check it out soon . . . And the new Nav. . . :)

AB
13th April 2015, 07:13 PM
Who's been blabbn!!! Loose lips sink ships Winiiieeee!!!! Nah, I'll have to come and check it out soon . . . And the new Nav. . . :)

New Nav is awesome mate but black...oh dear lord black car in the dusty hills!!!

Winnie
13th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Who's been blabbn!!! Loose lips sink ships Winiiieeee!!!!

Nah, I'll have to come and check it out soon . . . And the new Nav. . . :)

Yeah I told him all about the nasty things you said! Don't worry AB I like your sprinkler system and think it's a great idea =)

AB
13th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Yeah I told him all about the nasty things you said! Don't worry AB I like your sprinkler system and think it's a great idea =)

Wait until you see it next.

Just swapped the crappdore to Leah's brother for full inside detail of the gq and exterior on the Nav.

Going to be a fun job detailing my gq!!!

Winnie
13th April 2015, 07:33 PM
Wait until you see it next.

Just swapped the crappdore to Leah's brother for full inside detail of the gq and exterior on the Nav. and Winnies car too!

Going to be a fun job detailing my gq!!!

Wow I can't believe he went for doing my car too! So Saturday afternoon then?

AB
13th April 2015, 07:35 PM
Wow I can't believe he went for doing my car too! So Saturday afternoon then?

I promise I'll look after it after this, I promise I'll look after it after this...bahahahha

Winnie
13th April 2015, 07:36 PM
I promise I'll look after it after this, I promise I'll look after it after this...bahahahha

"Hey that boghole looks like fun!! I can just wash my car next week"

Bwahahaha I can see it now!

Rossco
13th April 2015, 07:48 PM
New Nav is awesome mate but black...oh dear lord black car in the dusty hills!!!

Oh yes the bloody dust will be a killer. . . The black does look very cool tho.

I'll bring the old GQ round for a full spit & polish on the weekend. . . ;)

AB
13th April 2015, 07:49 PM
Oh yes the bloody dust will be a killer. . . The black does look very cool tho. I'll bring the old GQ round for a full spit & polish on the weekend. . . ;)

It increases her se.x appeal by at least 10% ;)

Winnie
13th April 2015, 07:52 PM
It increases her se.x appeal by at least 10% ;)

And decreased yours by at least 40%
=]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57055&d=1428740082

AB
13th April 2015, 07:54 PM
And decreased yours by at least 40% =] too flashy for me but yeah a nice drive.

They really are gutless before the turbo kicks in.

raider_td5
13th April 2015, 07:55 PM
Great wheels their mate!

Rossco
13th April 2015, 07:56 PM
And decreased yours by at least 40%
=]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57055&d=1428740082

Are you asying you find AB sexually attractive in the GQ. . .

AB
13th April 2015, 07:57 PM
Great wheels their mate!

Are they worth any money?

I would happily trade them in for some sunnies and 32 bfg for the old chook!

Winnie
13th April 2015, 07:58 PM
too flashy for me but yeah a nice drive.

They really are gutless before the turbo kicks in.
Sounds like our work car, BT50. Hard to take off from a stop because you either go way too slow, or way too fast and look like a dickhead!

Are you asying you find AB sexually attractive in the GQ. . .

Sometimes he makes those angry eyes and it's a little hard not to

AB
9th May 2015, 02:19 PM
Well that's about as good as it will ever look...578685786957870

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rossco
9th May 2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah nice :)

How's the hi mount going?

AB
9th May 2015, 02:34 PM
Yeah nice :) How's the hi mount going? just trying to organise a weekend where both Dazz and I are free so I can go down. Can't wait to get that on so I can look cool when driving down to the supermarket ;)

Rossco
9th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Yeah awesome, so it's done then?
It will look pretty cool in the IGA car park, especially your hamburger model. . .

AB
9th May 2015, 05:05 PM
Yeah awesome, so it's done then? It will look pretty cool in the IGA car park, especially your hamburger model. . . yeah pretty much it looks brand spanking, awesome!

I'll try and get Dazz to throw up a pic.

MudRunnerTD
9th May 2015, 05:18 PM
ABs winch is all done and ready to bolt up. Got a few nice upgrades and mods. Should be a great winch now. Better than New

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/65.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/66.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/67.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

Bloodyaussie
9th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Looking Good Daz.... maybe AB might actually go 4wding instead of show boating once this is fitted?

AB
9th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Looking Good Daz.... maybe AB might actually go 4wding instead of show boating once this is fitted? show boating....pfft

I'm taking doggy out next Saturday fancy pants you should come ;)

Bloodyaussie
9th May 2015, 05:44 PM
show boating....pfft

I'm taking doggy out next Saturday fancy pants you should come ;)

Im already going 4wding??? you can tag along...pfft

Chimo
9th May 2015, 07:20 PM

AB

Whats the silver pipe / fitting to the left of the injectors?
Cannot see a cruise control unit either, or did I miss it?

Didn't realize it when I first looked at the thread that it went to 2011, My 89 GQ is more or less like what you bought except its still only got 192k and the turbo I fitted back in 91/92.
I guess your turbo is on but couldn't see it either. Need more pics

Looks good but!

Cheers
Chimo

AB
9th May 2015, 07:42 PM
AB Whats the silver pipe / fitting to the left of the injectors? Cannot see a cruise control unit either, or did I miss it? Didn't realize it when I first looked at the thread that it went to 2011, My 89 GQ is more or less like what you bought except its still only got 192k and the turbo I fitted back in 91/92. I guess your turbo is on but couldn't see it either. Need more pics Looks good but! Cheers Chimo

Hey mate I ran a 3" pipe from the standard ht18 gu turbo to a wrx front mount intercooler so that pipe is the cold side ic going into the inlet manifold.

Was tricky running that size pipe but if you go back through the pages you'll see the build.

Runs really well for a little turbo mate. I decided to set it all up for a bigger turbo one day when money permits.

No cruise control mate.

Yeah mines a 90 and picked it up back then with 210k I think and still only 235k, not the daily driver of course ;)

My deep cycle has carked it so now considering putting a new deep cycle in the rear as I already have 2 b&s cable to the rear and run a decent Donaldson filter or something bigger for when I upgrade the turbo.

Never lets me down mate, love it!!

Rossco
9th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Winch looks awesome Andy. . . . All this looking at high mounts is making me a tad excited. . . .

MudRunnerTD
9th May 2015, 08:32 PM
Winch looks awesome Andy. . . . All this looking at high mounts is making me a tad excited. . . .

Rosscos getting a little tingle 😬

AB when was the last time you looked at the first page of this thread?? Poor old Barn Find!!!! The old like would have heart palpitations!!

Winnie
9th May 2015, 08:45 PM
Rosscos getting a little tingle 😬

AB when was the last time you looked at the first page of this thread?? Poor old Barn Find!!!! The old like would have heart palpitations!!
Also note that 4 years ago he reckoned the stock cassette player did not cut the mustard... He must have had a change of heart!

AB
9th May 2015, 08:47 PM
Rosscos getting a little tingle AB when was the last time you looked at the first page of this thread?? Poor old Barn Find!!!! The old like would have heart palpitations!! I did look back a few months ago and felt bad...lol

I drove threw the previous owners area last year in the gq actually and I just pictured him seeing what I had done to it.

Bloodyaussie
9th May 2015, 08:48 PM
Also note that 4 years ago he reckoned the stock cassette player did not cut the mustard... He must have had a change of heart!

Ha ha ha... i gave him a stereo a year ago and it found a home on the bench next to the house...lol

AB
9th May 2015, 08:49 PM
Ha ha ha... i gave him a stereo a year ago and it found a home on the bench next to the house...lol it's still there I think...lol

Bloodyaussie
9th May 2015, 08:59 PM
it's still there I think...lol

You know i could reach my 4 year old how to fit a stereo..

MudRunnerTD
9th May 2015, 09:00 PM
Ha ha ha... i gave him a stereo a year ago and it found a home on the bench next to the house...lol

And he chose Not to fit that before the Meetup in the Middle!!! Got a lot to learn has our Ol Mate!

AB
9th May 2015, 09:01 PM
You know i could reach my 4 year old how to fit a stereo.. that's illegal in most countries you know...just saying.

AB
9th May 2015, 09:03 PM
And he chose Not to fit that before the Meetup in the Middle!!! Got a lot to learn has our Ol Mate! listening to my td42 is the best song any artist can produce ;)

Rossco
9th May 2015, 09:04 PM
I did look back a few months ago and felt bad...lol

I drove threw the previous owners area last year in the gq actually and I just pictured him seeing what I had done to it.
He should be proud. You've improved it heaps. I think he would be particularly impressed with the sprinkler system. . . ☺

Winnie
9th May 2015, 09:05 PM
He should be proud. You've improved it heaps. I think he would be particularly impressed with the sprinkler system. . . ☺
Good for watering the agapanthas on a Sunday arvo [emoji13]

Bloodyaussie
9th May 2015, 09:06 PM
that's illegal in most countries you know...just saying.

You can talk.... lets go back to earlier today.?

AB
9th May 2015, 09:08 PM
Stop hijacking my thread you muppets. You are here to bathe in the beauty of my beast!!

AB
10th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Anyways back to looking at my gq.

What a beast!

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2015, 05:33 PM
You nob.... anyway you plan on driving that thing down to the shops

AB
10th May 2015, 05:36 PM
You nob.... anyway you plan on driving that thing down to the shops I just came back it was hectic.

All the spots were taken so had to go over a kerb to park in another area.

Disconnected rear sway bar, locked it in and just made it.

Thank god I bought that lokka because we ran out of nappies and Lachy had a nugget in his last nappy.

Heart was racing mate ;)

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2015, 05:37 PM
I just came back it was hectic.

All the spots were taken so had to go over a kerb to park in another area.

Disconnected rear sway bar, locked it in and just made it.

Thank god I bought that lokka because we ran out of nappies and Lachy had a nugget in his last nappy.

Heart was racing mate ;)

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha gold!!!!

AB
10th May 2015, 06:38 PM
As night falls it gets more se'xier...

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2015, 06:45 PM
You've had a few beers hey??

AB
10th May 2015, 06:58 PM
You've had a few beers hey?? just another happy day in the hills really ;)

MudRunnerTD
10th May 2015, 07:44 PM
His beer is Frozen!!!

Needs a polish AB!

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2015, 07:51 PM
His beer is Frozen!!!

Needs a polish AB!

He'll just use the child labour he has available..

Missy
10th May 2015, 07:56 PM
That thing is smick mate. What a rig.

AB
10th May 2015, 07:58 PM
That thing is smick mate. What a rig. thanks Missy, at least someone appreciates beauty when they see it ;)

growler2058
10th May 2015, 08:10 PM
Anyways back to looking at my gq.

What a beast!
This ones better

As night falls it gets more se'xier...

Too dark to be properly appreciated

Clunk
10th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Looks gay......

growler2058
10th May 2015, 08:14 PM