PDA

View Full Version : A big hello!

veggiemate
28th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Hi Folks. I'm Cam from Melbourne and own a Y60 Patrol and a Delica. Owned several 4wd's since the early eighties.

Came across your forum whilst looking for instructions on how to make your own "catch can".

You guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to browsing and participating.

Cheers :-)

Cam

Patrol-Guy
28th January 2014, 04:12 PM
G'day Cam, welcome to the forum.

Stropp
28th January 2014, 04:42 PM
gday Cam and welcome along mate, plenty of knowledge and help available from the members, also remember the search button at the top is your friend. A pic of the patrol would be nice mate we love pics.

threedogs
28th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Hello and welcome Cam,
my mate has a Delica and loves it,
anyway jump in anytime and enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
28th January 2014, 05:17 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
28th January 2014, 06:00 PM
Gday Cam welcome aboard mate

AB
28th January 2014, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
28th January 2014, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
30th January 2014, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forum mate have a good time

PMC
31st January 2014, 09:39 PM
Hi Folks. I'm Cam from Melbourne and own a Y60 Patrol and a Delica. Owned several 4wd's since the early eighties.

Came across your forum whilst looking for instructions on how to make your own "catch can".

You guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to browsing and participating.

Cheers :-)

Cam

G’day Cam,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

happygu
31st January 2014, 09:56 PM
Welcome Cam,

Enjoy the banter, and make yourself at home

Mic