PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY Oi Oi Oi S'up

threedogs
26th January 2014, 08:36 AM
Happy Australia day to everyone,,,,,,,,from TD

megatexture
26th January 2014, 09:55 AM
Happy Australia Day!!

Yep let's make the most of it before the pollies wreck it to please a minority, invasion day my ass.
But regardless I'll be making the most of it as it is my bday:cheers:

BigRAWesty
26th January 2014, 10:22 AM
Bloody oath.
Never a better reason to get sloshed on a Sunday than a public holiday Monday...

And megat's birthday..

threedogs
26th January 2014, 10:57 AM
See the rotten greenies over here have spray painted Captain Cooks cottage which was brought over from England brick by brick
and re assembled in the Fitzroy gardens. what a bunch of wenkers defacing our History like that, Invasion day my left foot.
Hope they catch who ever spray canned the cottage and throw the book at them, History is just that History and it cant be changed.
As is history now that the greenies spray painted the cottage , pack of Poons, Whats Australian about that, tell me

Warwick89
26th January 2014, 01:56 PM
See the rotten greenies over here have spray painted Captain Cooks cottage which was brought over from England brick by brick
and re assembled in the Fitzroy gardens. what a bunch of wenkers defacing our History like that, Invasion day my left foot.
Hope they catch who ever spray canned the cottage and throw the book at them, History is just that History and it cant be changed.
As is history now that the greenies spray painted the cottage , pack of Poons, Whats Australian about that, tell me

Hope they get more then the book, it's completely disgusting. But on a brighter note.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!

paulyg
26th January 2014, 02:21 PM
Happy Australia day everyone, just don't get me started on there choice of Australian of the year.

mudnut
26th January 2014, 02:31 PM
Whats Australian about that, tell me[/QUOTE]

I am sitting in the lounge room, looking out the window, watching the neighbour's sheep grazing. I am listening to the wood swallows softly call to each other. My family is safe, the kids are thriving, and I am contemplating going 4w driving to get to a good beach to fish for gummies this evening.

mudnut
26th January 2014, 02:43 PM
Oh yeah,I forgot to add, have got lamb steaks for tea:)

Coldcomfort
26th January 2014, 02:51 PM
I have to work tomorrow.... I will behave.. I will behave.. I will behave.. I will behave.. I will behave..

Agh fkuc it! just one or two wont hurt!!!

MEGOMONSTER
26th January 2014, 05:30 PM
There are some doozy character out and about today. Plenty of flags.

Wine_maker
27th January 2014, 03:16 AM
Happy Australia's day to all of you!

my third 256
27th January 2014, 08:04 AM
my daughters birthday how lucky she is to have a holiday for her special day
and whats worse she turned 13 / ateenager now the fun begins
and into year 8 for school
o well love you kathleen

megatexture
27th January 2014, 09:03 AM
my daughters birthday how lucky she is to have a holiday for her special day
and whats worse she turned 13 / ateenager now the fun begins
and into year 8 for school
o well love you kathleen

She's a lucky girl mate, it is awsome having a long weekend for your bday every year! Hope she has a good weekend also!

growler2058
27th January 2014, 11:26 AM
Happy public Aussie Day holiday

choppie
27th January 2014, 01:47 PM
Happy public Aussie Day holiday

Happy Aussie Day holiday, Dat means I'm off up to the pub, I mean home again, Geeees don't know which way I'm going now, Bugga go to pub and work it out from there:beer::beer::beer::beer:

taslucas
27th January 2014, 03:38 PM
Happy straya day! Had an awesome day.

Avo
27th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Shared it with some new found friends....hey stropp and doggy.Went to the local pool and then had lunch at the pub then returned to the pool..Did get the canons out with the kiddies aswell in the afternoon
And Ebony yep she gets up puts the tattoo's on,whack's the flag shirt on.....We are lucky to live in such a grerat country where we still can play all day and not see many people(unless we want to)

BigRAWesty
27th January 2014, 06:44 PM
We'll we had a top day out down the river.
Very pissed Off with the glenelg council and how they have farked the camp sites to make more sites..

There is beautiful beach landing at the eng our run. 4x4 access only and I remember it with heaps of trees and shade and a nice gradual entry for the kids to the river..

Get there and they have bulldozed the trees and now it's a sand bust bowl..

But all in all a good day..

Just some shots from my tracks..
Quite interesting the range of altitude you do along the river..

threedogs
27th January 2014, 08:12 PM
Well its all over now and all back to work as per normal on Monday for most

BigRAWesty
27th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Well its all over now and all back to work as per normal on Monday for most

Tuesday bud.. Today is Monday..

Either way your right. I stared half hour ago.. Night shift.. Last week for a bit..