PDA

View Full Version : gu bullbars only 295.00

fat pete
25th January 2014, 02:18 PM
so i recieved a email this morning saying that tigerz havn one of their sales and have gu commercial bars on sale for only 295.00..bloody cheap,.i dont work for them or anything like that,i bought one of their bars for my gq about a year and a half ago and have had no problems with it,the powdercoat and the welds have held up well..ill tryn get this link for you all in case anyone would like a looksee..
http://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/products/bull-bars-1.html

mudski
25th January 2014, 02:55 PM
They forget to tell you that their bars are made from paper machete on their site I see.

threedogs
25th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Its a major safety item I'd stick to the known brands that have a proven track record.
Bullbars that are 1/5th the price of a decent one reeks poor quality to me.
Not shooting the messenger but no I'll pass thanks.

Clunk
25th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Subjects been done to death.

fat pete
25th January 2014, 04:20 PM
first time ive seen them at that price thought id let ya know,not to worry fellas lve had no problems with mine,i measured mine up against the soninlaws arb bar and they where the same thickness..ill be sure to let you know if i hit anything and it falls to bits..thanks fellas,

clunk what you mean its bin done to death??do they sell them everyday for 295.00

Clunk
25th January 2014, 04:32 PM
first time ive seen them at that price thought id let ya know,not to worry fellas lve had no problems with mine,i measured mine up against the soninlaws arb bar and they where the same thickness..ill be sure to let you know if i hit anything and it falls to bits..thanks fellas,

clunk what you mean its bin done to death??do they sell them everyday for 295.00

Nah mate, nothing to do with the price. Just the fact that someone always makes a comment about how crap tigersz gear is. Which usually turns into a big debate etc etc.........

Certainly not having a go at you bud cos all you have done is let folk know of the cheap pricing.

fat pete
25th January 2014, 04:40 PM
cool mate i appreciate you clearing that up for me

lhurley
25th January 2014, 07:04 PM

It's good to hear a good story about tigerz for a change. Thanks bud.

Limmy
27th January 2014, 11:40 AM
I would've bought one for $295. that was just the cost of installation for mine

Wang
27th January 2014, 12:14 PM
I would've bought one for $295. that was just the cost of installation for mine

That's what I was thinking. others want that much to colour code one.

A guy at work has one of there bars on his hilux. It actually looks ok it had a few scratches which is why they said it was on special.