PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from Brian & Colette at Tamworth

BeeCee
21st January 2014, 09:08 AM
Hi all, just introducing ourselves, we are in Tamworth NSW. Isn't Australia the greatest place on earth? In our limited spare time we love to get on the road and check out our big back yard. The most recent trip was 2 weeks in September with our daughter, son in law and 3 gorgeous grand children aged 5 and under. We checked out Menindee Lakes, Copie Hollow and Pamamaroo, Silverton, Broken Hill, Tilpa and back home via Albert, Tullamore and Dubbo. Fantastic trip and the kids were amazing, they travelled so well - particularly with the help of a DVD player and Ipads! Hopefully we will be back on the road in May for another 2 weeks - I think the plan is the Great Ocean Road which we have been trying to do for about 10 years - but every time we think we have it sorted, someone in the family decides to get married, have a baby - anything to throw the plans out. The next grand child is due April 25th, so fingers crossed.........
We have for sale our 2003 GU ST 4.2lt diesel Patrol who goes by the name of Lorry! Further details are in the for sale section. Its with mixed emotions that we are selling this vehicle as there is absolutely nothing wrong with him - we have updated and he is surplus to requirements.
Thanks
Colette

mudski
21st January 2014, 09:39 AM
Welcome bud. What did you update to?

MEGOMONSTER
21st January 2014, 09:40 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Avo
21st January 2014, 12:37 PM
welcome along you two.geez smashing out the grandchildren..happy travels and camping,some good info here with nearly as much good advice.enjoy your stay..

growler2058
21st January 2014, 12:50 PM
Gday Colette welcome aboard mate. Hope another Patrol is in the pipeline for you :)

threedogs
21st January 2014, 01:20 PM
Hello to you both and welcome to the forum.
jump in anytime and enjoy

BeeCee
21st January 2014, 02:31 PM
Please don't think badly of me - but after due consideration, deliberation etc about what we think our needs 'will' be in the future (and still I'm not sure its the right move)- we have gone with a 2007 100 series v8 petrol cruiser with 80,000 on the clock. While we love the Patrol, we are looking at what our requirements are now and what we can see ourselves doing over the next 10 or so years into retirement - the Patrol is set up for more serious stuff than what we need - hopefully someone else will appreciate and get the value out of him because he is rock solid and ready to go - if you can prize the keys out of my hand!

PMC
21st January 2014, 03:29 PM
Hi all, just introducing ourselves, we are in Tamworth NSW. Isn't Australia the greatest place on earth? In our limited spare time we love to get on the road and check out our big back yard. The most recent trip was 2 weeks in September with our daughter, son in law and 3 gorgeous grand children aged 5 and under. We checked out Menindee Lakes, Copie Hollow and Pamamaroo, Silverton, Broken Hill, Tilpa and back home via Albert, Tullamore and Dubbo. Fantastic trip and the kids were amazing, they travelled so well - particularly with the help of a DVD player and Ipads! Hopefully we will be back on the road in May for another 2 weeks - I think the plan is the Great Ocean Road which we have been trying to do for about 10 years - but every time we think we have it sorted, someone in the family decides to get married, have a baby - anything to throw the plans out. The next grand child is due April 25th, so fingers crossed.........
We have for sale our 2003 GU ST 4.2lt diesel Patrol who goes by the name of Lorry! Further details are in the for sale section. Its with mixed emotions that we are selling this vehicle as there is absolutely nothing wrong with him - we have updated and he is surplus to requirements.
Thanks
Colette

G’day Brian & Colette,

Welcome aboard folks! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, all the best with the sale of your Patrol!

Regards,

RLI

AB
21st January 2014, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

suttonle
21st January 2014, 04:09 PM
welcome guys enjoy the forum

Dhuck
21st January 2014, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Panda.S
21st January 2014, 07:36 PM
Hi Brian and Collette. From one newbee to another, this is a great site for detailed relevant info. Cheers

Patrol-Guy
21st January 2014, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 12:16 PM
welcome along guys, hope the patrol sell for you. if not keep it and sell the tojo :)

avona
22nd January 2014, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate!

my third 256
24th January 2014, 06:59 AM
welcome to the world of patrolling