PDA

View Full Version : Multiple files to upload now working

AB
21st January 2014, 07:42 AM
Thanks to Todd for pushing me to get this working I worked out what the issue was.

We can now upload multiple photos in just one click.

Next time you are uploading attachments and the window pops up to search for files on your computer simply hold control to select multiple images or hold SHIFT to select a whole bunch at once.

This saves oodles of time!!!

Please note that this will not work for IE9 and under so you will need to upgrade to IE10 or use Firefox and Chrome, etc...

firm351
21st January 2014, 09:43 AM
Good job Andy. I was uploading a heap of photos last night and it was doing my head in, now it will be so much easier.

Thanks mate, Paul.

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2014, 01:33 PM
Sorry for the push................ NOT

And thanks Andy, better start doing a rebuild so I can make this all worth while for me :):):)

So what was it?

The really good thing about this update is you can easily see your previous upload images so if you need to add a pic to another thread you don't have to re upload it :)

AB
21st January 2014, 07:46 PM
Sorry for the push................ NOT

And thanks Andy, better start doing a rebuild so I can make this all worth while for me :):):)

So what was it?

The really good thing about this update is you can easily see your previous upload images so if you need to add a pic to another thread you don't have to re upload it :)

Nah mate, It was a good idea.

Its strange because VB did not really have this option and I had to rewrite their existing code that someone came up with to allow this.

They're funny buggers sometimes. Such a handy feature that they didnt even think of when making this program.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2014, 06:31 AM
Nah mate, It was a good idea.

Its strange because VB did not really have this option and I had to rewrite their existing code that someone came up with to allow this.

They're funny buggers sometimes. Such a handy feature that they didnt even think of when making this program.

I spent hours trying to find a mod 2 do this and came up with nothing hence why I believed it was something in VB itself. At least its sorted now :) Thank you