PDA

View Full Version : hi forum friends

suttonle
20th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Hi all i have just joined up to gain some manuals for my y60 type 2 swb Nissan safari rd28t.
Im planning to swap the motor to a rb25det neo and all going well Im planning to document the change over,
I have a my old r34 skyline wreck for all the parts i need. Just sorting out the flywheel change and inter cooler setup.
I am an electrician so wiring shouldn't be an issue.
Anyone who has already done the swap before please don't hesitate to offer any advise.

cheers guys
Lewis

AB
20th January 2014, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the introductions but cheers for the intro anyway mate.

Just go welcome 24 other members and you can download the manuals and hope you come back!

MEGOMONSTER
20th January 2014, 07:57 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
20th January 2014, 08:32 PM
Gday Lewis welcome aboard mate

my third 256
21st January 2014, 07:53 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

threedogs
21st January 2014, 07:59 AM
hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

PMC
21st January 2014, 03:31 PM
Hi all i have just joined up to gain some manuals for my y60 type 2 swb Nissan safari rd28t.
Im planning to swap the motor to a rb25det neo and all going well Im planning to document the change over,
I have a my old r34 skyline wreck for all the parts i need. Just sorting out the flywheel change and inter cooler setup.
I am an electrician so wiring shouldn't be an issue.
Anyone who has already done the swap before please don't hesitate to offer any advise.

cheers guys
Lewis

G’day Lewis,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

jack
21st January 2014, 04:27 PM
G'day mate,

Now you've got your rapid fire 25 posts and into downloading the manuals I hope you'll stick around and give us some feedback. The forum is more than a repository for manuals, the manuals wouldn't come anywhere near covering the info available in here.
Welcome - stick around, enjoy the forum and become a real member.

Dhuck
21st January 2014, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you got what you came for.

joejtss
22nd January 2014, 09:55 AM
Hi sounds like a nice exercise looking forward to following your progress welcome

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 12:44 PM
welcome to the forum mate.

avona
22nd January 2014, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Don't hesitate to share your experience.

rookiepatroller
13th February 2014, 06:09 PM
Welcome mate.

Dampies
13th February 2014, 06:40 PM
Welcome mate.
Think that will be a good swap.:wink:

Dampies

cherry
28th April 2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Lewis, can't help with that one but welcome to the forums. I am chasing down info for rebuilding a ZD30 motor one from the notorious year of 2000....