PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

aaronjames000
20th January 2014, 06:00 PM
Hi there,

Just scored an '03 GU Patrol with the ZD30ddti engine from the in-laws for super cheap (as they were going to trade it in... and get next to nothing for it)!

Thought this would be the best place to start reading about the best ways to maintain and enhance the performance of my newly acquired 4wd.

Looking forward to sharing the build and hopefully being able to help others out as I learn more and more!

:)

MEGOMONSTER
20th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
20th January 2014, 06:52 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

AB
20th January 2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

happygu
20th January 2014, 07:02 PM
Welcome Aaron,

Hope you enjoy the Trol...

Mic

Dhuck
20th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

suttonle
20th January 2014, 08:08 PM
welcome to the forum mate

my third 256
21st January 2014, 07:57 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

threedogs
21st January 2014, 08:02 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum read up on NADS
for your Patrol, sojump in anytime and enjoy

Avo
21st January 2014, 09:03 AM
welcome mate,great info and advice to be found here.Enjoy.

PMC
21st January 2014, 03:30 PM
Hi there,

Just scored an '03 GU Patrol with the ZD30ddti engine from the in-laws for super cheap (as they were going to trade it in... and get next to nothing for it)!

Thought this would be the best place to start reading about the best ways to maintain and enhance the performance of my newly acquired 4wd.

Looking forward to sharing the build and hopefully being able to help others out as I learn more and more!

:)

G’day aaronjames,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI