PDA

View Full Version : New to 4wding

stonekillerz
19th January 2014, 08:37 PM
Hey all

Just saying hi I have had my patrol about 4 months and still haven't gone off road yet.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/01/1.jpg?1

So far I have put new RAW 4X4 2 inch suspension lift with shocks, springs and steering dampener. Handles heaps better on the road. My opinion very happy with the suspension.

Put a cd player in and new speakers in the back. I haven't gotten round to putting ones in the front.

I have a uhf, driving lights and solid one piece rear window (rather than sliders) all to go in. After that will be tyres and hopefully some light bars as well.

Im a hunter so I look forward to getting after some foxes ect, when its all done.

looking for a kaymar rear bar if anyone has one??

Cheers

Stonekillerz

growler2058
19th January 2014, 08:52 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

BigRAWesty
19th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Welcome mate. Heaps of info here and top members to match.
Jump in and enjoy..

Sonterr
19th January 2014, 09:23 PM
Welcome mate, it's great forum community here and will be an insane source of info for DIY installing those goodies you have.

happygu
19th January 2014, 09:30 PM
Welcome mate,

Nice looking Patrol .... very clean for its age ... well done

Mic

Bloodyaussie
19th January 2014, 10:07 PM
Welcome aboard mate.........

joejtss
19th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Nice truck mat welcome

MEGOMONSTER
19th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
20th January 2014, 06:11 AM
Hello mate and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime and enjoy

92GQ
20th January 2014, 06:46 AM
Nice GQ!
Welcome to the forum.

Dhuck
20th January 2014, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
20th January 2014, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

my third 256
20th January 2014, 09:06 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

PMC
21st January 2014, 03:38 PM
Hey all

Just saying hi I have had my patrol about 4 months and still haven't gone off road yet.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/01/1.jpg?1

So far I have put new RAW 4X4 2 inch suspension lift with shocks, springs and steering dampener. Handles heaps better on the road. My opinion very happy with the suspension.

Put a cd player in and new speakers in the back. I haven't gotten round to putting ones in the front.

I have a uhf, driving lights and solid one piece rear window (rather than sliders) all to go in. After that will be tyres and hopefully some light bars as well.

Im a hunter so I look forward to getting after some foxes ect, when its all done.

looking for a kaymar rear bar if anyone has one??

Cheers

Stonekillerz

G’day Stonekiller,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

suttonle
21st January 2014, 03:42 PM
welcome aboard mate. Nice truck

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 03:01 PM
gday mate and welcome.

avona
22nd January 2014, 06:00 PM
Hello and welcome mate! Very nice truck! The body seems to be in exellent condition. What about the drivetrain and engine?