PDA

View Full Version : RLI update!

PMC
19th January 2014, 09:58 AM
G'day folks,

Sorry for not been active, to be honest i am really feeling crap. the last 30 hours have been hell, i got a bowel blockage where they joined the small and large bowel back together. My temp hit 40, i was vomiting and i was in agony.

I am just starting to turn the corner, unfortunately i had to disconnect the phone and i was unable to have any visitors due to my situation. I am really looking forward to seeing family this afternoon, when you hit that mental void and when you, actually feel like you are dying and when you come through the other end, one really appreciates life a lot more!

Kind regards,

Paul

:bowdown:

Winnie
19th January 2014, 09:59 AM
There's no getting rid of you hey Paul. You are one tough unit! Keep on battling mate you're doing great

NP99
19th January 2014, 10:00 AM
Gee mate, it can only get better from here.....all the best. Shane

mudnut
19th January 2014, 12:25 PM
As I have written before, I can't imagine what you are going through, Paul. Its great to see you have a positive attitude, and I hope your battle gets a lot easier, and soon.

mudnut
19th January 2014, 12:27 PM
We're praying for you, mate, and I sincerely hope you get better.
-Mudnutette ^-^

Gecko17
19th January 2014, 12:28 PM
Sorry to hear that Paul but hopefully the worst is over and this is the start of you improving.

Just know that we are all thinking of you and send our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

threedogs
19th January 2014, 12:39 PM
I was rushed to hospital with a temp of 40 plus degree not a happy memory at all.
A spinal stimulator implanted in my stomach blocked off a few organs no biggie Lol
I think you need to hang in there a bit more till every thing settles down from surgery.
FARK mate we need to have that beer.

Sir Roofy
19th January 2014, 12:44 PM
wishing you all the best paul

93patrol
19th January 2014, 12:47 PM
you rest up and take it easy Paul, we are all barracking for you and we know your going to give it all you can to beat this barstard..

good luck mate and keep that chin up, ok

shane

growler2058
19th January 2014, 01:49 PM
Mate your round the corner lets hope it smooth sailing from here

Stropp
19th January 2014, 01:59 PM
Paul, mate it's all smooth sailing from here, hope it all gets better from now mate. My mum is having the same thing done this year so hopefully she doesn't have any problems.

P4trol
19th January 2014, 02:12 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery!

(and when I get near Coffs next I'm coming to visit!)

jack
19th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Hey Paul,

Sorry to hear mate, was wondering why there were no posts from you.
Hope you're rapidly improving now and on the road to recovery. I'll give give you a call tomorrow arvo.
Rest up and take it easy.

Cheers
Jack

GU CAMPER
19th January 2014, 06:26 PM
Look after yourself Paul. I got fingers and arms and legs and toes crossed you pull thru this ASAP

MEGOMONSTER
19th January 2014, 06:30 PM
Look after yourself Paul. I got fingers and arms and legs and toes crossed you pull thru this ASAP

X 2 Paul. GWS

Woof
19th January 2014, 07:14 PM
We are all wishing you all the best Paul, hang in there mate

BigRAWesty
19th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Geeze mate someone needs a good paddling in there.
Slip butch a $10 For a couple of icecreams and get her to shove one up the docs ass and the other is for her..

Geeze mate. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here..

trekster
19th January 2014, 08:00 PM
All the best my young friend, Don't worry mate, While you're recuperating I got tracks like Broken, Rover, Widowmaker covered ;) We've just had a massive weekend and once you're better and we're at our new place we gonna do some wheeling!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!

Sonterr
19th January 2014, 09:15 PM
Geez Paul just another speedbump in the process.. hope you recover soon mate!

PMC
20th January 2014, 02:40 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery!

(and when I get near Coffs next I'm coming to visit!)

G'day mate,

Your more than welcome!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
20th January 2014, 02:42 PM
All the best my young friend, Don't worry mate, While you're recuperating I got tracks like Broken, Rover, Widowmaker covered ;) We've just had a massive weekend and once you're better and we're at our new place we gonna do some wheeling!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!

G'day Eric,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

Paul

threedogs
20th January 2014, 02:51 PM
Yo Paul whats the latest, have things settled down abit ???

Wine_maker
20th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Wish you all the best! Restore as soon as possible!

NP99
20th January 2014, 09:38 PM
A timely reminder for us all to be checked......I'm lucky, my checker is a young blonde female :)

PMC
21st January 2014, 10:25 AM
A timely reminder for us all to be checked......I'm lucky, my checker is a young blonde female :)

G'day mate,

What is his name? lol

Regards,

RLI

@GUte
21st January 2014, 07:20 PM
Well Paul these tracks are the tuffest you have travelled in life by the sounds of things mate. Hopefully they'll smooth before too much further.

Typed from my hospital bed! :smilie_bett:

PMC
22nd January 2014, 07:15 PM
Well Paul these tracks are the tuffest you have travelled in life by the sounds of things mate. Hopefully they'll smooth before too much further.

Typed from my hospital bed! :smilie_bett:

G'day Al,

Are you currently in hospital? I hope it is not serious?

Kind regards,

Paul

trekster
22nd January 2014, 07:41 PM
What's the latest mate? They still got you locked up?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app