PDA

View Full Version : Houston, RLI has a problem!

PMC
16th January 2014, 09:48 PM
G'evening Trendsetters,

If anyone one is going to have complications with an "Operation" you can go the to the bank, it will be me. lol

Four days in and the bowel is not working, to make farken matters worse, we now have an infection setting in around the bloody wound! At present i am in just suffering a tad bit of pain, just a little you Lounge Lizards can give me a serve. lol

Arr, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or fark, that should be Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Geeee susssssssssssssssssessss, please be careful with the needle Butch!!!!!

I am like nissannewby and NP99, a sensitive new age guy. lol

PS, farkk, do any of our members sell Lucky-Charms, i will buy one ASAP!

Regards,

RLI
:1087:

TPC
16th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Fark that's no good mate, tell those doctors to get things sorted properly.

NP99
16th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Bloody hell mate, get well soon :)

growler2058
16th January 2014, 10:29 PM
Jasol B or dettol dabbed on th ewound mate, thatll sort it! Dont these quacks know anything sheeeesah

Avo
16th January 2014, 10:32 PM
sounds like that Butch is wanting you to hang around a little longer...Awwwwwe she likes you...

MEGOMONSTER
16th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Rakija to disinfect the wound
Rakija to dull the pain.

megatexture
16th January 2014, 10:39 PM
Jasol B or dettol dabbed on th ewound mate, thatll sort it! Dont these quacks know anything sheeeesah

Screw that pour a bottle of Hydrogen peroxide on it lol

Woof
16th January 2014, 10:55 PM
Hope all improves Paul, hang in there mate..........................and give Butch a BIG hug and a kiss from all of us here

93patrol
16th January 2014, 11:34 PM
He'll mate I ll light a candle for you and pray to the big fella for you. Do t do that often but when I do I farkin mean it so he d better bloody listen

Drift triker
16th January 2014, 11:43 PM
get well soon

Stropp
17th January 2014, 12:09 AM
Geez Paul I hope things improve mate good luck.

PMC
17th January 2014, 12:54 AM
G'day folks,

It is starting to feel-like Déja Vue again, 2 and a half years ago, what should have turned out to be a simple operation, prematurely ended my working career and had me bed ridden for over 4 months in Baringa, Coffs-Harbour (NSW Hospitals) then Greenslopes and finally the Wesley hospitals in (QLD)

I farken hate these places.

Regards,

RLI

Clunk
17th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Bloody hell Paul, I really hope things turn around quick and you get it all sorted fella....... I hate those places too.

mudnut
17th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Be honest, mate, you keep going back to those places in search of 'Butches'. I hope you are feeling heaps better today

oncedisturbed
17th January 2014, 11:18 AM
Bugger bud, hope all picks up well for you asap

BigRAWesty
17th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Geeze mate Its just not fair.
Hope they nip it in the But (no pun intended) soon..
Best wishes.

ova50
17th January 2014, 02:34 PM
Sorry to hear that Paul, hope the medical profs get it sort quickly for you.
Best wishes mate.
Sensitive new age guy. Is there two NP99s & Nissannewbys on the site.

PMC
17th January 2014, 05:53 PM
Sorry to hear that Paul, hope the medical profs get it sort quickly for you.
Best wishes mate.
Sensitive new age guy. Is there two NP99s & Nissannewbys on the site.

G'day mate,

The meds have affected my grammar. lol

Regards,

RLI

NP99
18th January 2014, 11:28 PM
G'day folks,

It is starting to feel-like Déja Vue again, 2 and a half years ago, what should have turned out to be a simple operation, prematurely ended my working career and had me bed ridden for over 4 months in Baringa, Coffs-Harbour (NSW Hospitals) then Greenslopes and finally the Wesley hospitals in (QLD)

I farken hate these places.

Regards,

RLI

You should have retired the normal way like most of us do. Are you sure you didn't do time with 3 RAR? :)