PDA

View Full Version : Rli hospital sit-rep!

PMC
14th January 2014, 02:54 PM
Well, fark me swinging lounge lizards !

Currently I am high as kite on the pain relieve medication, ye-haaaaa babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

The operation went fine on Monday, after three hours of surgery the dreaded Threedogs (Shit-bag is finally removed! lol)

Anyhow folks, i have already embarrassed the wife, sorry darling! Farkk it’s not my fault that i came out of the operation with an extremely large hard-on and then fell of my bed onto the hospital floor stark naked in the recovery room.

Gees, I do not know what all the fuss is about, I cannot remember a bloody-thing, apparently the nursing staff were pissing themselves laughing at my expense, where’s the dignity in that! Bloody nissannewbys fault.

Well the farken drama has already started (why me o’lord) after the op I have had difficulty with urinating, the bloody morphine as hindered in me having the ability to take a piss. One of my nurses (butch) read the riot act, Paul start pissing by 2.00 am or else, I piped up “what do you mean by or else” As quick as a farken flash, with the glint of pleasure in her eyes, she replied with a brutal grin “catheter insertion Paul”!

I am starting think like Get Smart, “not the dreaded catheter insertion Butch, it’s the farken ninth time I have had this done, gulp”

With two hours to go, I am not even looking like having a piss and what make this scenario worse, Butch knows this!

The best way to describe the situation lounge lizards is like two farken gunslingers preparing to shoot it out, in one corner Butch with two six guns strapped to her hip, drawing her guns and twirling them around her fingers farken extremely cocky and in the other corner me armed with a knackered shanghai and with no stones to fire! In other words I am farked!

As sure as shit, 2.00 am arrives and not a piss in sight, Butch armed and ready proceeded with delight by slamming into the poor old “Wang” the 2 foot nylon catheter, I swear if Butch could have had her way she would have wrapped around course sand-paper around the catheter before insertion. lol

I did my best Homer Simpson voice during insertion “doh”

Today whilst walking around the ward, I noticed three other Trendsetter’s carry there catheter bags, suddenly I am thinking to myself, I wonder if they were notches on Butch’s belt too, then low and behold out of left field there she was "Butch" about to commence afternoon shift, she causally looked over towards the four of us, I then knew in an instance, yep they certainly were.

PS, time to go for a nap!

Regards,

RLI
:1087:

Gecko17
14th January 2014, 03:03 PM
Farkin love it Paul. Thankfully, you;re high as a kite as the catheter insertion without pain relief ain't no fun!

Keep the sense of humour mate and I'm sure you'll win out! And let's face it... now you can pee to your heart's content and not have to get outa bed! All the best mate.

threedogs
14th January 2014, 03:11 PM
BOOM BABY BOOM boy are you on cloud nine or what. Easy to see the meds working.
Look forward to your next thread lol

Bloodyaussie
14th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Ive said it before and I will say it again....You are one cunny funt!!!!!!!!!!!

growler2058
14th January 2014, 03:21 PM
Hahahahahahahha I just snorted and blew a number 11 outta me nose hahahahahaha

jack
14th January 2014, 03:32 PM
hahahahahahah geez you have a way with words. Hope BUTCH isn't a forum member!
If that's the same hospital Ally works at I can understand why she's embarrassed.

Good to hear you're up and about, take care mate.

Stropp
14th January 2014, 03:34 PM
lol how big is the pisser with a catheter stuck up it? good to hear things are going ok.

NissanGQ4.2
14th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Obviously you are not high enough as your still moderating your own posts *L*

Glad 2 hear the operation went well :)

Already looking forward 2 the next hospital story :)

megatexture
14th January 2014, 04:16 PM
What I want to know is how newby managed to give you a hard-on lol

jack
14th January 2014, 04:38 PM

He always speaks very highly of Mat :biggrin:

PMC
14th January 2014, 04:43 PM

Its his mechanical ability to make the troll purr. lol

PS, talk about leading with my chin with you folks. lol

Regards,

Paul

threedogs
14th January 2014, 04:45 PM
is there going to be a test on this lol

mudnut
14th January 2014, 04:45 PM
You should've haggled with Butch for a few extra hours grace. Using something like fitting a bigger intercooler to the cruiser I'm sure she drives.:)

megatexture
14th January 2014, 04:47 PM
I bet her ass cheeks swallow a Harley seat every day for the ride home lol

93patrol
14th January 2014, 05:12 PM
You sure she didn't slip a bung in when you had a hard on and fell over. I reckon its a setup. She just loves handling your 'wang'

Sir Roofy
14th January 2014, 05:13 PM
Glad your chirpy mate keep up the good work

remember pay back is a butch

PMC
14th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Ive said it before and I will say it again....You are one cunny funt!!!!!!!!!!!

G'day mate,

My darling daughter Maddie keeps asking me to ask you about Alfie, the shock of that bastard dog attacking Alfie shook her up, Maddie has a small little Maltese Shih Tzu dog (Lucy) and with Maddie suffering from mild Autism, things like the attack on your dog is a constant talking point.

PS, could you please send a reply to her explaining Alfie is OK. Thanks mate!

Regards,

Paul

AB
14th January 2014, 07:35 PM
Glad the op was successful mate, well done!!!

It's all that dirty sooty diesel talk that revved you up....lol

Chimo
14th January 2014, 07:47 PM
Don't know you from a bar of soap RLI but all the best.

Been thru the catheter thing a couple of time now and from my limited experience the best is yet to come........ when a nurse you have never met prior to the event turns up to take it out!

Happened to me last time and I knocked her back until after we had been properly introduced and she shook my hand first. Thought that was fair and I figured it was time to regain some little bit of dignity; lost most if not all of it earlier that visit.

Good luck with the recovery, enjoy the drip and the good stuff while you can. My surgeon turned mine off pretty damn quick IMHO.

Cheers
Chimo

nissannewby
14th January 2014, 08:06 PM
Ahh good to see the nurses followed through :p. wait until Thursday ;) lol. Glad to see your around Paul And
I sincerely hope all is well and look forward to catching up soon mate. The cape won't know what hit it
Come 2015 yeehaaa

PMC
14th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Ahh good to see the nurses followed through :p. wait until Thursday ;) lol. Glad to see your around Paul And
I sincerely hope all is well and look forward to catching up soon mate. The cape won't know what hit it
Come 2015 yeehaaa

G'day Mat,

Fingers crossed, i hope the both of us are on this 2015 trip mate!

PS, Anytime both yourself and Sheree want a FREE holiday down here in Coffs you know the both of you have a place to stay mate!

Regards,

Paul & Ally and family

PMC
14th January 2014, 08:55 PM
Farkkk, Butch has just told me lights out and time to go bedie buys. lol

See you all in the shit-soup called life. lol

Regards,

RLI

NP99
14th January 2014, 09:22 PM
Nurses, hard ons, strap ons.......doesn't this forum get moderated anymore? :) :)

BigRAWesty
14th January 2014, 09:25 PM
Bloody funny stuff mate.
I know how ya feel about the old pitched tent. Happened to me when I was early teens..

Anywho.. Fingers crossed its onwards and upwards mate.
And don't worry about butch.. She'll be Off soon..

Stropp
15th January 2014, 12:53 AM
Bloody funny stuff mate.
I know how ya feel about the old pitched tent. Happened to me when I was early teens..

Anywho.. Fingers crossed its onwards and upwards mate.
And don't worry about butch.. She'll be Off soon..

I think it's the upwards that got him in this mess in the first place lol

93patrol
15th January 2014, 01:01 AM
I hope your giving her hell mate.

have you got a room next to a window? start walking around in the buff muttering to yourself and anytime someone comes near you just bend over infront of them and pretend your dog has rocked up for a pat..

gotta have some fun in the hospital and not take it tooo seriously

good luck mate

Clunk
15th January 2014, 01:12 AM
What a fantastic way with words, keep those stories coming mate.......... All the best with a speedy recovery.

krbrooking
15th January 2014, 02:07 AM
Good to hear the op went well hope the rest of your stay is as butchless as possible mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Bob
15th January 2014, 07:14 AM
“Laughter is the best medicine
and it’s available even if
you don’t have health insurance.”

~ Robert Swiatek

Hope it all goes well Mate

jack
15th January 2014, 11:09 AM
Paul is a bit quiet today, Butch must have read his posts.

Stropp
15th January 2014, 11:20 AM

either that or she has given him a suppository :) and really enjoyed herself.

Gecko17
15th January 2014, 11:25 AM

either that or he's doing what 93patrol suggested and walking around his room in the buff, patting an imaginary dog!!

Winnie
15th January 2014, 11:25 AM
either that or she has given him a suppository :) and really enjoyed herself.

Only as much as he enjoyed it, hahaha.

threedogs
15th January 2014, 12:47 PM
I think the General is wearing off and he's left with pressing the button.
Either way he'll be in a happy place LOL

Drew
15th January 2014, 01:13 PM
I heard the Mrs RLI wasn't embarrassed about you at attention, it was more like "what have you been hiding all these years" ;) :) :P

I swear it must be mandatory to have at least one Butch on staff, when they have that little smile or glint in their eye you know youre in trouble. Anyway good to hear your out and about .... hehehehe time to put wang back in I reckon :)

Chimo
15th January 2014, 02:09 PM
That button can be a little like a teaser ram ..........

too many people keen to limit the fun!

Wine_maker
15th January 2014, 03:16 PM
All the best, and get recovery as fast as you can!