PDA

View Full Version : This is it!

PMC
13th January 2014, 07:51 AM
G’day Lounge Lizards!

THIS IS IT! The day of the big operation, finally after two and a half years of farken up’s and downs I head into Baringa Private Hospital this morning in Coffs Harbour to get my life back on track. Ye-Ha baby bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having that farken dreaded shit –bag removed (no, I am not talking about Threedogs. lol)

I am having my stoma bag reversed and then having my bowel reconnected. Hopefully, I am now in permanent remission with both my farken bowel cancer and Crohns disease!

Folks, I will be in Hospital for between 5 & 8 days depending how the bowel heals, I have been advised that I will be on a farken fluid diet for the next two weeks.

It was decided by my family, because I was going be in Hospital when my Birthday arrives this week that we agreed to go out to a local restaurant last night to celebrate both my Birthday and the big operation.

During my stay I will take my lap-top in and finally up-load photos of various jobs that I have done on the Patrol last year for the forum members to view. I can do this whilst I am recuperating.

Thanks for your kind support over the last two years that I have been a member of this great forum. My family and I are really humbled by your kindness.

PS, I will sign of now as we are about to leave for hospital, op is on at 11.30am this morning! See you all on the other side with-out a farken shit-bag. lol

Kind regards

Paul & Ally and family
:cheers:

Parksy
13th January 2014, 08:11 AM
Good luck to you and the family! All the best and see you on the other side.

Drewboyaus
13th January 2014, 08:19 AM
All the best Paul. I'll look forward to the write-ups!

TPC
13th January 2014, 08:20 AM
Best of luck Paul, I hope and trust everything will go well.

threedogs
13th January 2014, 08:22 AM
Feel for ya big fella give them heaps, check for candle wax on your butt when you wake up too....lol

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2014, 08:33 AM
Good luck mate! The fluid diet will do you good ya big fat Sh1t ;)

BigRAWesty
13th January 2014, 08:57 AM
All the best mate. See ya on the other side.

Avo
13th January 2014, 09:05 AM
Good luck matey,...........................

Winnie
13th January 2014, 09:07 AM
Good luck mate.

my third 256
13th January 2014, 09:20 AM
good news comes to those who wait
good luck

growler2058
13th January 2014, 09:41 AM
Best wishes mate and a speedy recovery. MMMMM liquid diet, rum, beer , whiskey

ova50
13th January 2014, 09:56 AM
Best wishes mate .

Coldcomfort
13th January 2014, 10:07 AM
Good farken luck with it all mate!! All the best to you and your loved ones....

fracster
13th January 2014, 10:41 AM
Best of luck Paul, I mean that, soldier.

jack
13th January 2014, 11:55 AM
All the best Paul, I hope you've been changing Ryans nappy. You needed the practice as you have to start wiping your own ar5e again. :1092:

taslucas
13th January 2014, 11:58 AM
All the best mate, hope it all goes well. We're here for ya if you need some comic relief:-)

Clunk
13th January 2014, 03:33 PM
All the best Paul....... Looking forward to reading more of your suite bud.

jack
13th January 2014, 04:19 PM
Well I'll be, Paul just called me from hospital, looks like the operation went well but took a little longer than expected.

Told him there were lots of responses to his post and he asked me to thank you all for your best wishes (obviously didn't read my post), he'll be moving into a general ward tomorrow and be there for about eight days. He'll have his laptop so expect some more ripping yarns and pics when he's feeling better.

megatexture
13th January 2014, 04:27 PM
Good news fingers x for a speedy recovery

NP99
13th January 2014, 05:01 PM
Get well champ, pity those nurses...... :)

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2014, 05:19 PM
All the best Paul, And Happy birthday in advance

Cheers

Todd

AB
13th January 2014, 05:26 PM
All the best with the operation Paul. No stress mate it will be easy and we look forward to hearing some of your yarns whilst you are stuck in hospital.

Gecko17
13th January 2014, 05:47 PM
Here's hoping for a very speedy recovery Paul and that all has gone well. Best wishes for you and your family mate.

Figjam
13th January 2014, 05:50 PM
All the best to you mate.
We have a friend (young mum) with very similar condition and we can see its a hard fight.

93patrol
13th January 2014, 05:57 PM
All the best in the recouperation and remission mate. Happy birthday and good luck

Sir Roofy
13th January 2014, 07:12 PM
all best mate happy birthday in advance speedy recovery

macca
13th January 2014, 08:03 PM
Good to hear it has all gone well and certainly hope the stay in hospital does what its supposed to.
Good luck, Paul and happy birthday too.

Warwick89
13th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Good luck mate, can't wait for another great write up

mudnut
13th January 2014, 08:29 PM
All the best to you and your family, mate. And here's to a speedy recovery.

NP99
13th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Show us ya scar!!!! :)

TPC
13th January 2014, 08:34 PM
Don't forget to always respect the nurses or else you may regret it.

krbrooking
13th January 2014, 08:57 PM
All the best RLI I hope all goes well and may it be a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Woof
13th January 2014, 09:18 PM
Great news that the OP is over mate, now get yourself well and all will be good.

Stropp
13th January 2014, 10:59 PM
Good news on the op and remission mate, hope all goes well with the recovery.

Wine_maker
14th January 2014, 03:30 AM
Good luck to you and the family! All the best and see you soon!

PMC
14th January 2014, 01:28 PM
G'day folks,

Thanks for your kind words of wisdom once again! Threedogs, i do not how you can cope with the morphine mate, i feel really crook with the shit!

Anyhow folks, i already have a couple of ripping yarns to tell so far due to my comical fark-ups so far with the doctors, nurses and fellow patients.

My darling wife is already conveying to her friends about the embarrassment that i have already caused!

PS, Farkk its not my fault that i came out of the operation with an extremely large hard-on and then fell of my bed onto the hospital floor stark naked in the the recovery room. Fark, i cannot remember a bloody-thing, apparently all present were pissing them self laughing (the sic pricks)

Regards,

RLI

threedogs
14th January 2014, 01:40 PM
The old general plays havoc with the brain , but in your case the member for the lower house. mate been taking morph for so long now
I'll be glad to get off it. Good to see you pulled through , that's always a good sign .
Check your butt for candle wax and texta marks sure sign one of the theatre staff had a birthday.
Now recover well do the rehab and I'll look forward to having a beer with you.

rkinsey
14th January 2014, 02:19 PM
G'day folks,

Thanks for your kind words of wisdom once again! Threedogs, i do not how you can cope with the morphine mate, i feel really crook with the shit!

Anyhow folks, i already have a couple of ripping yarns to tell so far due to my comical fark-ups so far with the doctors, nurses and fellow patients.

My darling wife is already conveying to her friends about the embarrassment that i have already caused!

PS, Farkk its not my fault that i came out of the operation with an extremely large hard-on and then fell of my bed onto the hospital floor stark naked in the the recovery room. Fark, i cannot remember a bloody-thing, apparently all present were pissing them self laughing (the sic pricks)

Regards,

RLI

Great to see you are recovering well. After all, laughter is the best medicine!!

As for falling out of bed starkers after the op..... just tell everyone that you were feeling so good after the OP that you just had to show off your new found energy by practicing your "no hand" push ups!!

Well done mate.

Cheers,

Rob