PDA

View Full Version : Trinidad Scorpion Chillies

choppie
11th January 2014, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tGPlpyr_BCM

Found this for Growlers & Nisshead

Bloodyaussie
11th January 2014, 12:27 PM
I am 5 min in and loving watching his pain......... love to see Growler do this!!!

I love 6.03min in..... "I am never eating one of these never!!"

threedogs
11th January 2014, 12:48 PM
I think Winnie is up to it Wasabi and old English mustard is my limit lol.
Can you condition yourself to tolerate these hot things, can they do any damage.
I was out at 6.03 as well

Gecko17
11th January 2014, 01:17 PM
Bealzabub's Buttplug!!! There is NO chance of me eating anything like that on purpose! But it was bloody (excuse the pun) funny to watch some other idiot do it!

If Growler and Nisshead are going to eat something anywhere remotely as hot as that, please, please, please video it! XD

I'm still trying to work out how I would treat him as a patient.... probably an ice cream.... up to him where he wanted to put it...

Maxhead
11th January 2014, 01:33 PM
If Growler and Nisshead are going to eat something anywhere remotely as hot as that, please, please, please video it! XD

Haha, Growler is doing one on Aussie Day long weekend. I'll make sure we get video..for sure!!
You're tough as nails G-Man, I can't believe you volunteered to eat one...;)

Gecko17
11th January 2014, 01:48 PM
This is an oldy but a goody! It's a long read but worth it! @ Growler...'Onya Growler for having a crack! @ Nisshead, please post video asap after the event!

These are notes from an inexperienced chili taster named FRANK, who was visiting Texas from New Jersey and fell into it: "Recently I was lucky enough to be the 10,000th attendee at the State Fair in Texas and was asked to fill in to be a judge at a chili cook-off. Apparently the original judge #3 called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there when the call came in. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that it would be a fun event and a true taste of Texas hospitality. They assured me that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy and besides they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted.

Here are the scorecards from the event:

Chili # 1: Mike's Maniac Mobster Monster Chili JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick. JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild. FRANK: Holy shit, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway with it. Took me two beers to put the flames out. Hope that's the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

Chili # 2: Arthur's Afterburner Chili JUDGE ONE: Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno tang. JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken seriously. FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off 3 people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to walkie-talkie in 3 extra beers when they saw the look on my face.

Chili # 3: Fred's Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick. Needs more beans. JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use of red peppers. FRANK: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting shit-faced.

Chili # 4: Bubba's Black Magic JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing. JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili. FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Sally, the bar maid, was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. bitch is starting to look HOT, just like this nuclear-waste I'm eating.

Chili # 5: Linda's Legal Lip Remover JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive. JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement. FRANK: My ears are ringing, and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and 4 people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!

Chili # 6: Vera's Very Vegetarian Variety JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spice and peppers. JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions and garlic. Superb. FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous, sulfuric flames. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that slut Sally. I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone!

Chili # 7: Susan's Screaming Sensation Chili JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers. JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about Judge Number 3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably. FRANK: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've lost the sight in one eye, & the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like shit to match my damn shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful. Screw it, I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the 4 inch hole in my stomach.

Chili # 8: Helen's Mount Saint Chili JUDGE ONE: A perfect ending, this is a nice blend chili, safe for all, not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence. JUDGE TWO: This final entry is a good, balanced chili. Neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge Number 3 passed out, fell and pulled the chili pot on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor Yank. FRANK: --------------

(editor's note: Judge #3 was unable to report)

growler2058
11th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Ive already posted a vid here of me and dougy eating a butch t Trinidad scorpion. Ill have a look and see if I can find it

growler2058
11th January 2014, 02:18 PM
Click on the image to play this is my second generation ghost chilli that cross pollinated with the butch t scorpion
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_DF7F1829-119B-475C-9C36-910E13C06041-87401-00002BC18ADF4EEA.jpg (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/DF7F1829-119B-475C-9C36-910E13C06041-87401-00002BC18ADF4EEA.mp4)

Heres Douggy having a crack. Hes a big unit so I kept my distance in case he lashed out. He does better than me initially but he was fubar for many hours after and spewed and spewed and spewed hahahahhahaha
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_2704B7DB-6A09-4533-AC6B-C0E93BA0260E-4213-00002DB05880BB0D.jpg (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/2704B7DB-6A09-4533-AC6B-C0E93BA0260E-4213-00002DB05880BB0D.mp4)

growler2058
11th January 2014, 02:20 PM
Aaand yes i'll eat what ever you got but Poo and Kris have to as well!!

Gecko17
11th January 2014, 02:42 PM
You got b@lls Growler.... No brains but great, big, clanging b@lls!

Fargin brilliant! Still laughing.

growler2058
11th January 2014, 02:44 PM
Theyre burnt now hahahahahahaha

growler2058
11th January 2014, 02:48 PM
Heres me eating pig guts in Thailand

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/th_53DC3BB5-E86A-43E6-B404-081420108151-12059-000001609ED9DA0F.jpg (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z428/GrowlersGQ/53DC3BB5-E86A-43E6-B404-081420108151-12059-000001609ED9DA0F.mp4)

AB
11th January 2014, 03:13 PM
Classic growler, I forgot about that vid.

The only reason I'm going to brindys is to watch you, kris and Winnie eat those chillies...lol.....can't wait!

growler2058
11th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Ive only got some chocolate habanero chilli flakes, my ghosts are only just flowering now, this is a third generation plant. Hopefully someone has some pods to bring along

threedogs
11th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Go growler, go Growler, Go Growler I have faith

Gecko17
11th January 2014, 04:50 PM

The only reason I'm going to brindys is to watch you, kris and Winnie eat those chillies...lol.....can't wait!

Make sure you video it too AB!

I should send over a nice little bottle of MegaDeath hot sauce to wash it all down Growler... :D

growler2058
11th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Make sure you video it too AB!

I should send over a nice little bottle of MegaDeath hot sauce to wash it all down Growler... :D

Pfffft my 4yr old daughter has that on her weet-bix ;)

Edit: But I bet Winnie would be smashed by it

AB
11th January 2014, 05:47 PM
Pfffft my 4yr old daughter has that on her weet-bix ;)

Edit: But I bet Winnie would be smashed by it

Freak!

I struggle with wasabi and hot English...lol

Winnie
11th January 2014, 06:05 PM

I'm not eating no farkin chillies!

Maxhead
11th January 2014, 06:18 PM

Hahahaha, poof!

growler2058
11th January 2014, 06:24 PM
Chicken shit Winnie, full of hot air, now the opportunity to prove your manhood and youre crying already hahahahahahhaaha Nancy

AB
11th January 2014, 06:52 PM

If you eat a chilli ill go for a swim at 5am in my undies.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Woof
11th January 2014, 07:44 PM

Please don't eat the chilli Winnie, as we really do not want to see any photos here of AB in his jocks mate...lol

Clunk
11th January 2014, 09:38 PM

But you do that already

AB
11th January 2014, 09:40 PM
But you do that already

Finally someone said it...

Yeah ill be going that regardless...lmao

Winnie
11th January 2014, 09:47 PM
Please don't eat the chilli Winnie, as we really do not want to see any photos here of AB in his jocks mate...lol

Its gonna happen anyway...

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 10:58 AM
Finally someone said it...

Yeah ill be going that regardless...lmao

you're gonna get some time in the naughty corner AB...

threedogs
12th January 2014, 11:09 AM
@ Hilander, can eating these things cause any long term damage after all they are as hot as hot eh

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 11:32 AM
Maybe for the hottest ones but I don't know many that can eat one after the other and those that can don't usually suffer from long lasting effects but bear in mind too that what goes in, has to come out and the burning sensation isn't going to be any less.... although I think it may affect the brain... as most people seem to get to a stage where they crave hotter and hotter spices/chillis...

Looking at the vid that was posted, where the bloke vomits blood, that had caused some potentially dangerous situation, in which the lining of either the eosophagus or intestines has been ruptured however it repairs itself fairly quickly (say a day or three) without repeated ingestion. The most immediate threat would be any swelling to the airway....

One of the main reasons that police, around the world, use Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) spray is that it is considered a "Less than Lethal" alternative, in which it casues intense pain without any long term effects, however I believe that there have been deaths from this as well but as a complication in conjuction with a known medical issuse, usually Asthma.

That being said, for the most... it's still funny as a fright to watch someone eat a chilli.

growler2058
12th January 2014, 11:37 AM
That guy was just taking the piss it wasn't real blood.

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 11:41 AM
As you saw, Growler who was shovelling, I hope, yoghurt down his throat, in an effort to eliminate or reduce the burning sensation. As yoghurt, milk or ice cream are alkalies, they should neutralise the acids.

Thats why most cultures have milk at the table when eating hot spicey foods. The Indians have Mango yoghurt drinks...