PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Steve M
10th January 2014, 11:55 AM
Hi all.

Just a quick message to introduce myself. My name is Steve and I live in Bunbury Western Australia. 6 months ago I bought a 2003 Nissan Patrol. It was in fantastic condition. The body is immaculate, the interior in great shape and had only done 132K km. To me (a novice) it looked as though it had never been off road. No lift kit, no bull bar, no roof racks or spotlights and most of all no damage. I was really happy. The intent was to just do a bit of camping with my boys and maybe get on the beach here and there for some fishing, nothing extreme at all.

growler2058
10th January 2014, 11:57 AM
G'day Steve welcome aboard mate. Search the forum for NADS mate and do ASAP

Gecko17
10th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forum Steve. Good to see another westy join... You don't need mods to enjoy most of what there is to see in this amazing country, and who better to share it with than your boys!

threedogs
10th January 2014, 01:14 PM
Hello Steve and welcome let the game begin, heaps of tips and info here for you here.
You may want to read up on NADS for your Patrol, anyway jump in anytime and enjoy.

MEGOMONSTER
10th January 2014, 02:29 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

AB
10th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Patrol-Guy
10th January 2014, 06:56 PM
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.

Dhuck
10th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bloodyaussie
10th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Welcome aboard mate.............

my third 256
11th January 2014, 06:00 AM
welcome and have a great time here

nitronick
12th January 2014, 11:24 AM
G'day mate welcome in

Bigcol
12th January 2014, 12:07 PM
PICCIES
we love PICCIES (pictures)

welcome to the mad house, drop in anytime and join any conversations that interest you.

cheers

Avo
12th January 2014, 12:27 PM
welcome Steve,great to have another west aussie join us,there's a few on here from bunbury to..

PMC
14th January 2014, 06:51 PM
Hi all.

Just a quick message to introduce myself. My name is Steve and I live in Bunbury Western Australia. 6 months ago I bought a 2003 Nissan Patrol. It was in fantastic condition. The body is immaculate, the interior in great shape and had only done 132K km. To me (a novice) it looked as though it had never been off road. No lift kit, no bull bar, no roof racks or spotlights and most of all no damage. I was really happy. The intent was to just do a bit of camping with my boys and maybe get on the beach here and there for some fishing, nothing extreme at all.

G’day Steve,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

Ian2011
14th January 2014, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the Forum mate