PDA

View Full Version : Other people make mistakes

NP99
8th January 2014, 11:00 AM
Bloody good ad.....

http://youtu.be/bvLaTupw-hk

MEGOMONSTER
8th January 2014, 11:15 AM
Scary thoughts come from watching that ad.

NP99
8th January 2014, 12:42 PM
It goes right to the core....I felt for the father pleading in it!

93patrol
8th January 2014, 12:46 PM
this is one of my worries living in a port city with trucks and a main highway going through especially with my daughter in the back. as far as i am concerned there is no need to rush its all about getting there

macca
8th January 2014, 12:46 PM
That's confronting, bloody clever way to get the message across

BigRAWesty
8th January 2014, 02:51 PM
Hell. That is one that goes straight to the core..

Your right Its a well planned add..

NP99
8th January 2014, 11:12 PM
I think it's a Kiwi ad. Be good for our tv to run....

Avo
8th January 2014, 11:51 PM
That's a hard ad to watch,we lost 3 innocent children from our little community last year while they where holidaying overseas..Mum pulled out onto road...without any warning another motorist came over the crest more than 125km/h in a 80 zone and rearended the car...that family lost 3 of there children that day in a instant....Ads like that do work but only for some.....

NP99
9th January 2014, 12:12 AM
That's a hard ad to watch,we lost 3 innocent children from our little community last year while they where holidaying overseas..Mum pulled out onto road...without any warning another motorist came over the crest more than 125km/h in a 80 zone and rearended the car...that family lost 3 of there children that day in a instant....Ads like that do work but only for some.....

You're right mate, we are all guilty of speeding some for some they may rethink,it. 125 in a 80 zone is just crazy/ criminal and yet again the innocent are the victims....:(