PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Victorian members for a great weekend

PMC
6th January 2014, 07:36 PM
G'evening folks,

A special thanks to Darren (MudRunner) for organising the B/Q meet & greet and the Otways trip this weekend just gone!

My family and I had a dead set ball. I am about to hit the fart-sack as we are hitting the road at 3.00am to head back home to Coffs Harbour tomorrow.

Once again thanks to all those members who travelled from all over Victoria and to TPC who travelled from Adelaide for the weekend.

PS, see you all in the soup!

Regards,

RLI & family
:icon_victory:

Bloodyaussie
6th January 2014, 07:39 PM
A pleasure to meet you mate.....

TPC
6th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Was great meeting you Paul, I will have to get up to your neck of the woods and have a look around sometime.

AB
6th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Pleasure to meet you and your family Paul. Such a shame we didn't have more time for a proper camping trip and show you more but hope you had fun mate!

Have a safe trip home!!

Winnie
6th January 2014, 07:49 PM
As said mate the pleasure was ours. Look forward to catching up for some more ripping yarns.

Sir Roofy
6th January 2014, 09:34 PM
As above great meeting you safe trip home

MEGOMONSTER
6th January 2014, 10:10 PM
See, us Mexicans aren't all that bad, except the VB drinkers. Lol

Stropp
7th January 2014, 10:23 AM
well done you blokes, im sure you put on a great show for Paul! thats whats great about this forum :)

mudnut
7th January 2014, 11:18 AM
It was a great to meet you and you family, Paul. Also, meeting and catching up with the others was fantastic. And a special thanks to Jonathon for cancelling his Wombat State Forest trip and joining our little trek, (surely there was no peer pressure involved with decision to join us). :)

Bloodyaussie
7th January 2014, 12:01 PM
It was a great to meet you and you family, Paul. Also, meeting and catching up with the others was fantastic. And a special thanks to Jonathon for cancelling his Wombat State Forest trip and joining our little trek, (surely there was no peer pressure involved with decision to join us). :)

I owe Mark some pain and I think I will inflict it upon him soon!!!!!!!

At least I was there...... in the mud sloshing away.....!!!!

mudski
7th January 2014, 03:09 PM
I owe Mark some pain and I think I will inflict it upon him soon!!!!!!!

At least I was there...... in the mud sloshing away.....!!!!

Tell me you didn't regret going though...if anything you need to thank me.

mudski
7th January 2014, 03:10 PM
As said mate the pleasure was ours. Look forward to catching up for some more farkin ripping yarns.
Fixed that for poo...

mudnut
7th January 2014, 07:36 PM
It was great to meet you guys, but you're all sissies for choosing a caravan park over real camping.
Oh, and BA, WAKE UP!!!
-Mudnutette ^-^

jack
7th January 2014, 07:44 PM
It was great to meet you guys, but you're all sissies for choosing a caravan park over real camping.
Oh, and BA, WAKE UP!!!
-Mudnutette ^-^
Hey who are you calling a sissy? I didn't stay in a caravan park! My own bed was much more comfortable.

mudnut
7th January 2014, 07:50 PM
Hey who are you calling a sissy? I didn't stay in a caravan park! My own bed was much more comfortable.

Roughing it, I see?
-Mudnutette ^-^

MEGOMONSTER
7th January 2014, 11:22 PM
Roughing it, I see?
-Mudnutette ^-^

You should have punched them in the neck. Lol