PDA

View Full Version : Gday Folks, new reader

Adam Kane
3rd January 2014, 01:13 PM
Gday readers, I am a new member on the sunny and hot coast today, with an increasing need for sharing knowledge as I am doing a lot of the maintenance on my Fathers beloved 90 G60.

I have just done the tappets and curious as to whether I have the crank position ref the housing mark, as ther are two marks on the pulley.
They are about an inch apart circumferately( thats a word I just invented !), hence I used the second, or left hand looking down on the pulley from above assuming the first is some sort of advance mark.
Can find no reference to them in Greg,s manual.
Also can anybody reccommend any detailed workshop manual sources.
Looking foward to joining what seems a freindly forum, Cheers Adam

threedogs
3rd January 2014, 01:17 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the Forum,

growler2058
3rd January 2014, 01:52 PM
G'day Adam welcome aboard mate. Throw your question up in the mech forums mate as a lot of people don't read the intros

Dhuck
3rd January 2014, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
3rd January 2014, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

As above mate ask questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the intros.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd January 2014, 09:36 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

my third 256
4th January 2014, 12:30 PM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen