PDA

View Full Version : brewery track

89gqpatrol4x4
2nd January 2014, 09:21 PM
Just watched drewboyaus go down the brewery track in the video section and wow that looks like a awesome hill, any footage of people going up it? I take it this is in Victoria and I must get there one day the 4x4ing looks great!!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
2nd January 2014, 09:23 PM
yeah its just off the main street in Woods Point. Great Track. Fun to drive in the dry. Winch hill in the wet. If you have seen the Winching segment on 4WDTV where they take the Berrima Diesel GQ and a couple of others up a hill and spend the day on the winch, that is Brewery.

AB
2nd January 2014, 09:26 PM
yeah its just off the main street in Woods Point. Great Track. Fun to drive in the dry. Winch hill in the wet. If you have seen the Winching segment on 4WDTV where they take the Berrima Diesel GQ and a couple of others up a hill and spend the day on the winch, that is Brewery.

They had some pretty stock cars trying to go up it though. I would like us to give that a crack when wet.

MudRunnerTD
2nd January 2014, 09:28 PM
They had some pretty stock cars trying to go up it though. I would like us to give that a crack when wet.

the Bottom section is a 3 to 4 stage Winch in the wet. the second section is a 2 to 3 stage Winch for most in the wet. Long day.

AB
2nd January 2014, 09:40 PM
the Bottom section is a 3 to 4 stage Winch in the wet. the second section is a 2 to 3 stage Winch for most in the wet. Long day.

Nah one go for me..lol, walk in the park Dazz...lmao

AB
2nd January 2014, 09:47 PM
All jokes aside I'm keen for another woods point before winter pending before that closes. Very keen to thrash the gq getting up that in the wet...would be a great challenge!!!

Drewboyaus
2nd January 2014, 10:07 PM
I think there are a couple of vids on YouTube. There's one of Timbo I think going up.....and one of AB and MudRunner too..... That was the Australia Day trip last year......2013.

Winnie
2nd January 2014, 10:13 PM
All jokes aside I'm keen for another woods point before winter pending before that closes. Very keen to thrash the gq getting up that in the wet...would be a great challenge!!!

Hell yeah!!!! Barkly river jeep track! I still get a chubby thinking about that track.

Drewboyaus
2nd January 2014, 10:14 PM
I take it this is in Victoria and I must get there one day the 4x4ing looks great!!!!!!

Seriously mate, though I haven't done a heck of a lot of wheeling outside Victoria, we are blessed with the country to drive and camp in as well as a 4wd association that wants to preserve our access.
Get your backside trackside!