PDA

View Full Version : Cheap punks

NP99
31st December 2013, 03:37 PM
Check out this video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog

Pretty brave beating up gang on one. I know for a fact, the are cowards one on one.....

threedogs
31st December 2013, 03:53 PM
Weak ppl IMO who are they the Sharks or the Jets LMFAO

Maxhead
31st December 2013, 04:07 PM
Ferking pussies, they're nothing and never will be! Its becoming a norm everywhere in Australia lately. Thank ferk we are a fair few years behind the rest of the world

Have a look at the likes of MS13 or Aryan Brotherhood, these fukers are pretty vicious .

NP99
31st December 2013, 04:44 PM
When I was a teenager I was attacked and left for dead by a gang. A member of the IRA that I knew got angry with me....he asked why I didn't kill one of them.....that statement has stuck with me all my life. It's a bit hard when you are on the ground and they are all laying the boots in, but yeah, grab at least one and go for it....

Maxhead
31st December 2013, 05:22 PM
Different world over there. Where I come from the soccer violence and gangs were ripe. I was 9yrs old and around 300km away from home on a train when sh1t erupted and I was stabbed 3 times in the chest. Small knife which missed one of my lungs by 3mm. Clarret everywhere, ferking lowlifes running away before I could get hold of them, passed out and taken to the nearest hospital :(

Mother wasn't too impressed to say the least but this was the norm for a 9yr old!

93patrol
31st December 2013, 07:09 PM
what they need is to hop in the ring with a professional fighter and see how big they feel then

Chris79
31st December 2013, 10:07 PM
lol,

What typical today tonight setup rubbish. When was the last time you have seen a group of pond scum with not a single tatt ha ha.
Dont believe a single thing I see on that trash, same goes for a channel 9 and 10.

NP99
31st December 2013, 10:40 PM
Pond scum are out there mate, esp the big Broadmeadows. You're right about media beat up.....half truth half fiction.