PDA

View Full Version : new member

paulp
31st December 2013, 03:04 PM
stuck on the side of the road in limp mode unable to download a workshop manual because I have not posted 25 messages and just have enough mobile data to cover the manual thanks admins.

AB
31st December 2013, 03:11 PM
stuck on the side of the road in limp mode unable to download a workshop manual because I have not posted 25 messages and just have enough mobile data to cover the manual thanks admins.

Welcome to the forum mate.

You could of actually said that in such a different way and someone would of helped you.

Get your credit card out and buy it off Ebay you ungrateful person.

Also, the manuals are 200mb. Putting up 24 other posts would take about 2 minutes and use up about 50kb of memory so your comment is a load of bollocks.

Maxhead
31st December 2013, 03:15 PM

Have a nice walk home buddy...

growler2058
31st December 2013, 03:27 PM

Geez AB its your fault! Now I know why global warming is happening

Edit: Welcome aboard mate.......there is a good mob here the manual wont do stuff all to help you

threedogs
31st December 2013, 03:34 PM
Limp mode, limp mode yeah its a Patrol, happy new year

Bigcol
31st December 2013, 03:53 PM
Paulp, maybe if you did - as everyone has to - post up a proper intro

then ask maybe about the 25 post you have to do - to get the Manuals - but also - in a NICE way ask for help, because your stuck on the side of the road (HAHAHA)
someone may want to help you with your current problem
However
being as your not a NICE person and started off with complaining about rules - an the fact your data download is limited

pretty sure the only help you will get is from the RAC

have a nice DAY :)

Avo
31st December 2013, 06:57 PM
sorry to hear mate,did you read the rules when you signed up,it's there...minimum 25 posts.So don't complain about the post count,complain that you have hopped in your car and no one will help you..proabably because of the person you are......

Shaft10
31st December 2013, 07:10 PM
Bad situation to be in mate. But no need to go about it that way these fellas have been real helpful in the short time I've been on here. People like are the reason forums have rules

Rustyboner81
31st December 2013, 08:41 PM
Coulda used the 25 posts to get advice from experienced patrol owners as to your problems, now youre stuck ..... cock

Patrol-Guy
31st December 2013, 10:57 PM
I vote nay . . .

my third 256
1st January 2014, 09:50 AM
well well well sounds like some people got out of the bed the wrong side
but i agree with you all
we all had to do it why cant they
happy new year
bad luck growler you cant zap him at 24
looks like AB is taking over lol:blowup:

PMC
2nd January 2014, 06:13 PM

G’day Paulp,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

Maxhead
2nd January 2014, 06:17 PM
G’day Paulp,

Welcome aboard mate! I hope you enjoy your stay with this great forum and its members!

PS, Shite-loads of info and good laughs to be had all-round!

Regards,

RLI

Yep, he'll stick around:icon_bonk:

Dhuck
2nd January 2014, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Thanks for going....

paulp
7th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Apologies for my inexcusable rudeness, didn't want to post 24 BS posts to get the manual which may have got me banned from this great forum. To add to my embarrassment I found the manual on my laptop anyway and as stated by growler2058, it didn't help at all.

To introduce myself respectfully, I am Paul from Melbourne driving a 2002 GU2 Patrol 4.8 on LPG. And previously owned a 1985 MK Patrol shorty also on LPG.

Looking forward to actively participate in this forum.

threedogs
7th January 2014, 02:07 PM
That's better eh, welcome again , as I said jump in anytime and enjoy

Bob
7th January 2014, 02:37 PM
Welcome Paul.

Sorry you got off to a bad start but all is forgiven.

Join in the Conversations and enjoy the Ride

Dave_H
8th January 2014, 02:27 AM
Much better 2nd introduction lol, Welcome to the forum mate great bunch of people and a overwhelming amount of information on here.

MEGOMONSTER
8th January 2014, 02:29 AM
Apologies for my inexcusable rudeness, didn't want to post 24 BS posts to get the manual which may have got me banned from this great forum. To add to my embarrassment I found the manual on my laptop anyway and as stated by growler2058, it didn't help at all.

To introduce myself respectfully, I am Paul from Melbourne driving a 2002 GU2 Patrol 4.8 on LPG. And previously owned a 1985 MK Patrol shorty also on LPG.

Looking forward to actively participate in this forum.

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.