PDA

View Full Version : Why can't people give bl##dy feedback

the evil twin
29th December 2013, 11:25 PM
First off this is in no way directed at any individual or recent thread from the last few days since E.T. did the pheonix trick and rose from the ashes...

Having been in a dark place for quite a few months it is good to be back and I was trolling thru catching up on old threads and the more I looked the testier I got.

Why Oh Why can't people who the members have helped out, sometimes over pages of thread, hours of sleuthing or saved huge $'s with info or personal experience at least come back and post a follow up of Yep, fixed it or Nah it was something else or whatever. :1087:

It would be soooo helpful to others and is the height of discourtesy and really gives me the irrits :eck05:

See boys and girls (and others) ... told ya I was back and as grumpy as ever :p

Avo
29th December 2013, 11:32 PM
Haha,bloody grumpy alright,thought when I read ya signature you hadn't been on for a while..love it.....I think most who use this forum as a community do reply with a yep or a nup and keep trying...

NP99
29th December 2013, 11:44 PM
I agree, also get a lot of pm thank you....

AB
30th December 2013, 06:16 AM
Unfortunately they get their answer and run et. One can then only assume the last answer was the correct one because they haven't come back asking more...lol

Welcome back though ET!!! It's great to read you again mate and I hope everything is ok!

Bob
30th December 2013, 07:16 AM
Fully agree ET and welcome back.

my third 256
30th December 2013, 08:35 AM
good to see you back from your wandering
i agree with you they rum a mile when they get their answer and manuals

the evil twin
30th December 2013, 11:54 AM
Unfortunately they get their answer and run et. One can then only assume the last answer was the correct one because they haven't come back asking more...lol

Welcome back though ET!!! It's great to read you again mate and I hope everything is ok!

Hiya AB, yeah, I reckon your right... :):):)

it is just annoying when there are multiple possibilities or in the other case where people do an unusual mod or fit an Ebay bargain "left hand combination corn shucker and beer recycler" from Wun Flung Dung and promise faithfully to give us all follow up reports on how good it is then disappear quicker than Ghandi's first shit. :animierte-smilies-f

... and Yeah, things are going OK thanks mate, it's taken a while but starting to smell the roses and notice the sunshine again :cheers:

MudRunnerTD
30th December 2013, 12:40 PM
Hey ET, really great to see you back here mate, my sincerest condolences and best wishes to you for 2014. You will find the same supportive community here as has alway been mate.

When are you coming to Victoria??

I agree with your thread posts here too mate, the ones that get up my nose the most are the newer members that ask for help, members invest their time, sometimes Allot of time finding the answers for them, taking new photos of their own cars, using the search function for the member and directing them to the Right Answers! And No Thankyou, No Followup, No Cheers Mate and their post count stops there and they are gone!! Yeah No Worries Mate! Your Welcome!

taslucas
30th December 2013, 01:32 PM
Im not going to reply to this thread

lmao:)

the evil twin
30th December 2013, 02:48 PM
Im not going to reply to this thread

lmao:)

Bwaaahahaha... gold

Cuppa
30th December 2013, 09:17 PM
I agree, gives me the irrits too, far more than any spamming for manuals.

Cuppa

Ben-e-boy
30th December 2013, 09:46 PM
I also have an opinion on this topic.

Winnie
30th December 2013, 09:48 PM

I disagree with it. M2cw

NissanGQ4.2
30th December 2013, 09:50 PM

I partially agree

I disagree with it. M2cw

I partially disagree

TPC
30th December 2013, 09:53 PM

I totally disagree with your opinion, I think you are totally off topic.

Winnie
30th December 2013, 09:57 PM
I totally disagree with your opinion, I think you are totally off topic.

Shut up poo head

NissanGQ4.2
30th December 2013, 10:09 PM
What was this thread about ET??????????

And welcome back :)

TPC
30th December 2013, 10:11 PM
Shut up poo head
You cant call me poo head, that's definitely the pot call in the kettle black.

What was this thread about again?

AB
31st December 2013, 07:31 AM
So what was the answer to this topic ET?

Jeesh mate you come in here ask a question and then bugger off with out letting us know what the answer was...lol

There's a thread on the forum somewhere about how much it annoys the members..

MudRunnerTD
31st December 2013, 08:15 AM
It was his Introduction thread AB! Just say G'day mate!

G'day ET, you will notice there are some clowns here. But they have opinions ;)

threedogs
31st December 2013, 08:33 AM
What can I say

Sir Roofy
31st December 2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome back to the circus e.t you have,nt missed
a lot as you can see

GQ TANK
3rd January 2014, 11:07 AM
ET I agree with your comments, Its a pain when you have spent time researching for a solution to someone's problem. And they don't give any feedback, or just a thanks.

Bob
3rd January 2014, 11:11 AM
I today had occasion to PM a member of this Forum for his advice on DC to DC Chargers and the setup for a Battery in a Van.
His reply was both Prompt and Friendly

Thank you Cuppa

dads tractor
10th January 2014, 10:41 PM
ET some people reply to a thread and get no feedback at all so I feel it's a two way street . Myself being VERY direct I'm over looked or the intent is mistaken so we can't be all whiz kids in getting our intent across in the right manner but I hope this forum continues too flourish . Cheers