PDA

View Full Version : How are you all going?

Cameron
25th January 2011, 09:03 PM
Hi I'm Cameron I live in a nice little place called Esperance in WA and I have just picked up my very first 4x4 She's a GQ and the skys the limit for what I've got planned its a 11/96 30th anniversary manual and in awesome nick. I'm a 1st year auto sparky so that should make things a bit easier so yer if you guys have any questions go for gold I might be able to help

patch697
25th January 2011, 09:06 PM
Cheers Cameron & again Welcome on board mate, I hope you enjoy the forum & we will be more than happy to help you out with any questions you may have of your own.

Cheers
Paul

AB
25th January 2011, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Cameron, a lot of WA folks here too!

Congrats on the new purchase mate, throw up some pics of your rig in the members rides setion and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
25th January 2011, 09:08 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Cameron,

Tim

YNOT
25th January 2011, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Cameron.

Tony

Rev
25th January 2011, 09:33 PM
welcome along cameron

DX grunt
25th January 2011, 09:36 PM
Hi I'm Cameron I live in a nice little place called Esperance in WA and I have just picked up my very first 4x4 She's a GQ and the skys the limit for what I've got planned its a 11/96 30th anniversary manual and in awesome nick. I'm a 1st year auto sparky so that should make things a bit easier so yer if you guys have any questions go for gold I might be able to help

Cameron, you don't even have to say a word to go for gold. To admit to being a Sandgroper is gold in itself. lol

Welcome aboard, bro. Great to have another country boy on our team from the West. Hope your apprenticeship is going well.

My young lad is about to start his 3rd year as a diesel mechanic in Perth.

Don't be scared to speak up. After 25 threads you'll have access to a manual. Dont forget to throw up a pic or two of your truck.

We all love pics.

Take care out there.

Your Patrol Brother

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
25th January 2011, 10:09 PM
Welcome Cameron, enjoy the forum mate, we West Australians must be catching up the QLD's soon the way we are going.
Just for your interest mate http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc

wildgu6
25th January 2011, 10:22 PM
Hey Cam', Welcome aboard the greatest forum ever to grace this planet.....
Aint too much grace here, but a b***** great bunch of people.

Hope in, and hold on. Enjoy the ride mate

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
26th January 2011, 06:22 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Cameron

NissanGQ4.2
26th January 2011, 07:39 AM
Welcome 2 the forum Cameron,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can, always willing to listen as well.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd