PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 1991 Nissan Patrol Golden XQV778

mylesh
26th December 2013, 10:32 AM
The dual fuel Patrol was just stolen from my front garden in the early hours of Dec 26. It had only done 240K and was in pristine original condition. I was preparing to load the camping gear in it today for the yearly high country holiday. I am guessing it was targeted by someone looking for parts. Please keep your eyes peeled.

NP99
26th December 2013, 10:36 AM
Bastards, sorry to hear that mate. Can you put up rego details and description, might help too.

growler2058
26th December 2013, 10:36 AM
Bummer mate! Merry bloody xmas. What a dog rooter act, hope it turns up mate. Ive seen one found here before

menace 2
26th December 2013, 10:58 AM
merry bloody xmas hey mate...as said..put up all the details of it...photo would also help...what city are you in ?..they now seem to be one of the most sought vehicles to steal..20 odd years old...go figure..obviously the 4x4 side of things...I hope you are one of the lucky ones and get it back...holidays are f#*d though

threedogs
26th December 2013, 11:06 AM
Boy they target the GQ big time, Just scum, hope you find them,

menace 2
26th December 2013, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=menace 2;4619...what city are you in ?.[/QUOTE]

sorry mate...just seen you are in melbourne...but you never know...it could turn up in QLD

threedogs
26th December 2013, 01:48 PM
Just this year alone I think half a doz have been nicked
with only one turning up on the other side of town
as a joy ride. they really are low lifes and deserve everything we can book them for .
In one minute they have completely Farked up Xmas plans , gee I hope you catch them and with those new
gas nail guns nail his left one to a fence post with a sign saying "I deserve this I am a thief"
Need a pic Mate of your patrol

mylesh
28th December 2013, 08:00 AM
I am looking for another camping 4WD now in case that one has gone for good.
Considering a new Y62 as they are going for less than $60K new down here at the moment. In my opinion the Y62 is more comfortable than a Range Rover on the bitumen and can go off road without smashing expensive plastic bits off the the front.
As I only do a few thousand kilometers a year a 5.6 liter V8 petrol would be cheaper to run overall than a diesel.
Thanks for all the sympathy.

NP99
28th December 2013, 10:52 AM
It's hard to get something back once it's stolen.....when grubs stole my falcon I didn't want it back!

threedogs
28th December 2013, 11:18 AM
If I had that choice I'd take the RR sports in a heart beat Bi-turbo V6 ohh yeah.
BUT I vehicle with a price tag of $150,k plus will also have high servicing cost
and don't get me started on RR spare parts. And believe it or not RR have a shite re-sale value

NP99
28th December 2013, 11:30 AM
RR spare parts have to rank in the top 10 scams of all times. I have inside knowledge on their markup.....disgusting to say the least....

threedogs
28th December 2013, 01:42 PM
When I was looking for my first 4x4 in 92 I was after a rangie nothing beat them out of the box.
I had a $25K target I could have brought a autobiography RR , But at $6K a corner to repair air bags no way.
Patrols were holding there price a bit better, ended up getting an 89 RV 6 seater troopy, still got it 350 chev twin lockers
oh yeah. you drive that,, you sit in a patrol as it does all easier

NP99
29th December 2013, 08:13 PM
In the Ned Kelly era of this country a man was hung for stealing a horse, today, you steal a mans transport and the courts make you promise you won't do it again!!!