PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Gifts

growler2058
25th December 2013, 12:00 PM
Look what I got!! My wife thinks it's funny

BigRAWesty
25th December 2013, 12:04 PM
I could imagine you sporting white teeth and a cut like that..

threedogs
25th December 2013, 12:20 PM
I think its funny too, thank your wife for me please

Bloodyaussie
25th December 2013, 12:37 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

threedogs
25th December 2013, 12:45 PM
Made my day Butler lol

threedogs
25th December 2013, 04:51 PM
Do you realise how much that will be worth now the Beeb has retired. could be looking at a diff lock there ,
your wife is a very smart lady , sorry I can't say the same about her husband, lol

TPC
25th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Do you realise how much that will be worth now the Beeb has retired. could be looking at a diff lock there ,
your wife is a very smart lady , sorry I can't say the same about her husband, lol

He cant answer you at the moment, he is sitting in a corner hugging his tooth brush and crying since hearing about Biebers retirement.

threedogs
25th December 2013, 04:58 PM
Hes in BEEB heaven , sitting back counting the $$$$$$$ Ha Ha Ha

NP99
25th December 2013, 05:07 PM
Selina Gomez will hate you now. :)

Maxhead
25th December 2013, 05:11 PM

Bwahahahah, sucked in !!!! suits ya though ;)

growler2058
25th December 2013, 05:37 PM
Bwahahahah, sucked in !!!! suits ya though ;)

Get forkd...

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:11 PM
I got a Tshirt from my brother. AGAIN. But they always by it too small.
They seem to think I'll fit into XXL, when I tell them every year for the last ten years I'm a XXXL.

TPC
25th December 2013, 06:12 PM
I got a Tshirt from my brother. AGAIN. But they always by it too small.
They seem to think I'll fit into XXL, when I tell them every year for the last ten years I'm a XXXL.
It will fit me, send it over.

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:18 PM
It will fit me, send it over.

Send me your address and I'll send it. But I need to keep for a little bit.

growler2058
25th December 2013, 06:18 PM
I actually lurrrrv these shirts others think they're dodgy

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:21 PM
I actually lurrrrv these shirts others think they're dodgy

But they are dodgy. Lol

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:23 PM
Guys stop hating on Beebs he's amazing <3

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:23 PM
I love justin bieber!

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:24 PM
Guys stop hating on Beebs he's amazing <3

Someone press it.

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:24 PM
Can I marry Justin Bieber please? Oh wait it's not legal

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Just kidding guys it's Mudnutette here hehehehe! ^-^
Justin is ewwww
-Mudnutette ^-^

growler2058
25th December 2013, 06:26 PM
Sounds like mudnutte on again hahahahahaha

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:27 PM
Just kidding guys it's Mudnutette here hehehehe! ^-^
Justin is ewwww
-Mudnutette ^-^

Ok sin bin 10 mins.

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:29 PM
I really don't Like Bieber. He sucks.
Nice toothbrush though Growler xD
-Mudnutette ^-^

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:31 PM
Someone press it.

That's pure gold! Made Dad and me both crack up. Well done xD
-Mudnutette ^-^

growler2058
25th December 2013, 06:31 PM
I really don't Like Bieber. He sucks.
Nice toothbrush though Growler xD
-Mudnutette ^-^

Yeah aint it grand. Youre meant to brush till the terrible sound stops. its got morning and night function. I tried killing myself with it after 2 seconds :)

Stropp
25th December 2013, 06:33 PM
I don't know why everyone says the toothbrush and shirts are dodgy, I love em. It's growler that's dodgy lol. ;)

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah aint it grand. Youre meant to brush till the terrible sound stops. its got morning and night function. I tried killing myself with it after 2 seconds :)

Sounds fabulous! What you need to do is wait till your wife wants to brush her teeth then steal and hide all the other tooth brushes so she has to use the Bieber one. She'll love you for it, I promise :)
-Mudnutette ^-^

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:38 PM
I don't know why everyone says the toothbrush and shirts are dodgy, I love em. It's growler that's dodgy lol. ;)

Growler may be dodgy, but at least his tooth brush is fab!
-Mudnutette ^-^

growler2058
25th December 2013, 06:39 PM
Sounds fabulous! What you need to do is wait till your wife wants to brush her teeth then steal and hide all the other tooth brushes so she has to use the Bieber one. She'll love you for it, I promise :)
-Mudnutette ^-^

oh youre good......very good :)

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Growler may be dodgy, but at least his tooth brush is fab!
-Mudnutette ^-^

I reckon Growler does the Beiber shuffle while brushing his teeth. Lol

growler2058
25th December 2013, 06:43 PM
I reckon Growler does the Beiber shuffle while brushing his teeth. Lol

Never heard of it............Sounds like youre A beeber fever guru mate show us ya moves brother :)

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:46 PM
Never heard of it............Sounds like youre A beeber fever guru mate show us ya moves brother :)

Only in the privacy of my own bathroom thank you.
You don't want others knowing that I sing and dance Beiber songs with my Missus's hair brush in front of the mirror pretending I'm a superstar with HAIR.

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:51 PM
Only in the privacy of my own bathroom thank you.
You don't want others knowing that I sing and dance Beiber songs with my Missus's hair brush in front of the mirror pretending I'm a superstar with HAIR.

*Simon Cowell voice*
It's a no from me!
-Mudnutette ^-^

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 06:53 PM
*Simon Cowell voice*
It's a no from me!
-Mudnutette ^-^

That's why it's behind closed doors. Lol

mudnut
25th December 2013, 06:55 PM
So Megs, you gonna show us a picture of your tooth brush? What is it? Reese Mastin? One Direction? I'm sure it's quite as fabulous as Growler's, lol xD
-Mudnutette ^-^