PDA

View Full Version : Have a size issue

menace 2
25th December 2013, 02:26 AM
first time the car has been home since I bought it in April...35 mm to the roller door and also picking up the roof rack after xmas.....i think I need a bigger garage !! lol:biggrin:

threedogs
25th December 2013, 07:34 AM
nice and squeezie indeed

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2013, 09:59 AM
That looks really tight. Lol

threedogs
25th December 2013, 10:14 AM
You need a sun roof lol

Hodge
25th December 2013, 10:20 AM
Not so squeezy !
This reminds me of a post a while back where somebody installed a lift kit inside the garage then couldn't drive out. LOL
Always gives me a massive chuckle.

Winnie
25th December 2013, 10:22 AM
Not so squeezy !
This reminds me of a post a while back where somebody installed a lift kit inside the garage then couldn't drive out. LOL

Mate of mine did that, haha. He had to borrow some 31s and air them right down just to be able to drive it out.

menace 2
26th December 2013, 12:18 PM
yep...going to be embarrassing when the first pinstrips are from the bloody garage wall !...lol

MudRunnerTD
26th December 2013, 12:53 PM
Not so squeezy !

I did that to the GQ when I rebuilt it. Did the strip, re spray and new lift all at once in a garage and had to fully deflate the 35s to roll the car out then re inflate them to drive it away. Funny.

GroundCrawler
26th December 2013, 05:09 PM
Just reminds me that I need to clean out the garage so that I can get the Patrol back in. Dont know where all that stuff (junk) come from. Kiddys pressies seem to always end up in the garage. (Not the tools, engine parts and fishing gear.. because they belong there) :smiley_thumbs_up:

threedogs
26th December 2013, 05:56 PM
@ MR funny now but not funny at the time I take it