PDA

View Full Version : merry xmas all

Stropp
24th December 2013, 03:17 PM
merry xmas and happy new year to one and all, hope its a safe happy and relaxing time for you all.:santa:

mudski
24th December 2013, 03:35 PM
You too champ. Have a great one and be safe.

threedogs
24th December 2013, 03:39 PM
Ditto Stropp maybe we'll catch up on the middle meet up , Stay safe and surround yourself with loved ones

NissanGQ4.2
24th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Stropp and family

Have a great but safe one

Cheers

Toddie

AB
24th December 2013, 06:06 PM
Merry Christmas to you too mate and have a safe one over the break!!!

Avo
24th December 2013, 06:53 PM
right back at mate,have a good one

Clunk
24th December 2013, 07:25 PM
And the same to you Stropp..... Hopefully catch up when we get back

MEGOMONSTER
24th December 2013, 07:45 PM
merry xmas and happy new year to one and all, hope its a safe happy and relaxing time for you all.:santa:

Merry Xmas Stroppy Poppy.
All the best mate.

growler2058
24th December 2013, 08:11 PM
Back atchya Stropp

Stropp
25th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Well I ended up havin lunch by myself as the young fella and fiancé went to her grandparents for lunch down south and my mate ended up having lunch with his ex and kids.

Clunk
25th December 2013, 07:27 PM
Well I ended up havin lunch by myself as the young fella and fiancé went to her grandparents for lunch down south and my mate ended up having lunch with his ex and kids.

Hey man, not good, fancy a trip up to Bindoon? We haven't eaten yet?

happygu
25th December 2013, 07:56 PM

Merry Christmas and First Class effort on the food Stropp.... Looks great - pity you have to eat it all... :}

Mic

Woof
25th December 2013, 08:19 PM
Hope that you had a great day mate, thanks again for the invite but I don't think I would have been very good company........................................... ....Yes Clunky, as usual mate....LOL Just getting in first, hope that you and the family had a ripper mate.

Stropp
25th December 2013, 08:33 PM
No worries doggy, next time mate. Had my mate here but he got the invite to have lunch with his kids so he wasn't gonna say no, it's all good the dog was happy with the crackle.

Clunk
25th December 2013, 10:50 PM
Hope that you had a great day mate, thanks again for the invite but I don't think I would have been very good company........................................... ....Yes Clunky, as usual mate....LOL Just getting in first, hope that you and the family had a ripper mate.

I'll let you off this time Doggy, what with being Christmas n all ;)