PDA

View Full Version : Something's amaze me

growler2058
24th December 2013, 08:38 AM
Now my car is a POS look where this woman has just parked. I am the only car in the car park waiting for the shops to open to do last minute Xmas shopping and look where she parks!! Not even properly between the lines!!!

lhurley
24th December 2013, 08:40 AM
Might be trying to make new friends :p

SonOf
24th December 2013, 08:41 AM
just imagine how bad if she didnt have yours as a guide?

oncedisturbed
24th December 2013, 08:46 AM
just imagine how bad if she didnt have yours as a guide?

hahahahaha

Growler this is true, Wife borrowed the Troll the other day and pulled up in a car bay that was vacant wither side wayn back in the carpark to giver her room as she hates parking it. 2 snapperheads in pregnant lego brick rice burners parked either right on the lines that she couldn't get in any of the doors in the rig.

Missus was ready to smack them both out when they returned for parking so close, they were like "tough, put up with"....grrrrrrrrrrr

threedogs
24th December 2013, 09:09 AM
You have to have a bit of PRIDE in the way you drive and the way you park,
if you can't park how can you drive properly. If you can get to your destination with no errors you have done well
It's a learning curve thinghy

P4trol
24th December 2013, 10:26 AM
That's why I like my scratches and dints, with the scrub bars. Only another 4wd can scratch it more by parking close. I take that last spot where no one else thought they'd fit, because another car had done a (really) bad Park. I'm not against people with nice cars parking away from everyone else and taking up more than one spot. It's when the car park is full, and they do this that there is a problem.

menace 2
24th December 2013, 10:35 AM

says it all..if women ruled the world !

P4trol
24th December 2013, 11:09 AM
I dare someone to actually paint this in a car park...

SonOf
24th December 2013, 11:40 AM
This was my gift yesterday while at the shopping centre. At least the mirror is intact. Cannot expect much more at Xmas in the car parks I guess. Didn't see the car but hopefully it was nice new & shiny up till then :-)

NP99
24th December 2013, 11:46 AM
It's that diesel cap mate, it's a chic magnet.......

megatexture
24th December 2013, 11:55 AM
Now my car is a POS look where this woman has just parked. I am the only car in the car park waiting for the shops to open to do last minute Xmas shopping and look where she parks!! Not even properly between the lines!!!

Yep this stuff pisses me off , its the same when you go camping and there is sooooo much space but someone camps net to you.. Wtf

sil3nt_dr3ams
24th December 2013, 12:38 PM

What type of commodore is that mate? VK?

growler2058
24th December 2013, 12:43 PM
What type of commodore is that mate? VK?

Yes mate a classic piece of Australian motoring history :)

taslucas
24th December 2013, 12:49 PM
Yes mate a classic piece of Australian motoring history :)

That you're selling!

Black efi 202? Or is she packing heat?

taslucas
24th December 2013, 12:50 PM
That's a berlina too?

growler2058
24th December 2013, 12:51 PM
Black 202 IS HEAT!!

james008
24th December 2013, 01:01 PM
I deliberately try and park as far away from.people as I can. If I do have to park next to someone, I try and find a nice well cared for car, less change of damaging my car that way!
A lot of people around my area find parking a difficult chore, and that annoys me.

TimE
24th December 2013, 01:20 PM
Had an old dude (well older than me) run into my right rear corner whilst I was parked up at Bunnings, smashed his light cluster into a million bits and dinged up his guard. A call of my rego over their PA and I'm out there to see what is going on. The old phart has the balls to say look what your car did to mine. "Mate I'm in the shop looking for stuff, you are the one who can't swing into a parking bay and not miss a 3 ton lifted Urban Assault Vehicle", in the words of Bob Hawke "silly old bugger".

Oh, forgot to mention my rear is protected by a nice big and strong Kaymar bar, a little scratch touched up in 5 mins and I'm OK. Old phart would have been up for $"000s.

taslucas
24th December 2013, 01:26 PM
Black 202 IS HEAT!!

I had a vh with a blue 202, shaved 186 head fully ported with sleeved bolts, yella terra rockers, titanium valve springs, over size valves, cammed up to buggery (heel toe to keep it idling for the first half hour driving lol), straight cut timing, electric ignition, big coil, 350 Holley and 3" exhaust. Mmmmm great fun on country roads:-)

threedogs
24th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Sounds like something George would like.
our supermarket was chock o block from 8.30 till now

growler2058
24th December 2013, 04:26 PM
I had a vh with a blue 202, shaved 186 head fully ported with sleeved bolts, yella terra rockers, titanium valve springs, over size valves, cammed up to buggery (heel toe to keep it idling for the first half hour driving lol), straight cut timing, electric ignition, big coil, 350 Holley and 3" exhaust. Mmmmm great fun on country roads:-)

I've got another black efi motor in the shed that'll find its way into my LX. It will get a turbo first though ;)

taslucas
24th December 2013, 04:44 PM
I've got another black efi motor in the shed that'll find its way into my LX. It will get a turbo first though ;)

Nice, cam da shiz outta it and use strait cuts. Then everyone thinks it's a 'charged 8 lol. And it'll pull better than a stock 253

rottodiver
24th December 2013, 06:10 PM
i comment on this all the time... i always park at the back of the car park where there are heaps of spaces and when i get out of the shops there are cars either side of me and empty spaces everywhere.... i just dont get it!!!

Scotty

P4trol
24th December 2013, 06:14 PM
Maybe you accidentally parked under some shade?

threedogs
24th December 2013, 06:24 PM
Maybe your patrol is a pimp and just attracts lesser brands lol
They should pay for the priviledge to park near your patrol

growler2058
24th December 2013, 06:43 PM
Nup no shade that's what I looked for first