PDA

View Full Version : Lets take a minute

threedogs
23rd December 2013, 10:56 AM
Hi with all the hustle and bustle of Xmas thought it would be appropriate to take a minute and say a prayer or remember those that are not with us to celebrate Xmas.

They are never far from our hearts and thoughts, Merry Xmas to everyone from Three dogs

MEGOMONSTER
23rd December 2013, 11:15 AM
Hi with all the hustle and bustle of Xmas thought it would be appropriate to take a minute and say a prayer or remember those that are not with us to celebrate Xmas.

They are never far from our hearts and thoughts, Merry Xmas to everyone from Three dogs

Thanks John, always a hard time for me when you want to spend time with your family and there's always an empty seat now.

Merry Xmas to you and your family John.

Sir Roofy
23rd December 2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks john same to you and yours

macca
23rd December 2013, 11:56 AM
Thankyou John, all the very best to you and yours.
Same to all our other fellow forumites, their family and friends.
And a thought for those who can not be with us, for what ever reason.

krbrooking
23rd December 2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks very much and so so true TD, all the best to everyone and may all their best memories shine through the fact they are no longer with us.

Stropp
23rd December 2013, 01:14 PM
great thoughts John, merry xmas and happy new year to you and the the rest of the great forum. Have a great time and be careful out there over the festive season.

threedogs
23rd December 2013, 04:31 PM
never a good time at Xmas, but it all part of life eh.

Woof
23rd December 2013, 11:29 PM
Well said TD, wishing you and you family all the best for Xmas mate

Wine_maker
24th December 2013, 12:27 AM
Thank you very much and all the best to everyone here!

sil3nt_dr3ams
24th December 2013, 05:26 AM
never a good time at Xmas, but it all part of life eh.

Very muchly agreed mate, my wishes also go out to those that are severing in armed forces my sister being one bout to head of to her second posting to Afghanistan regardless of what the media is saying .

Bloodyaussie
24th December 2013, 07:13 AM
Funny I think of my old dog........ god I miss him still!!!

threedogs
24th December 2013, 12:56 PM
its strange how animals become a big part of our life, that we probably take for granted.
I miss Jack and Croozer that's for sure