PDA

View Full Version : Who's not going ....?

Bloodyaussie
11th December 2013, 12:37 PM
Curious of the regular members on here who is not going to the big "Meet up in the middle " trip next year..

I will not be as it is just too much at this stage of my life.

For me it will be a few more years..

I would like to arrange some of the normal 3 day type trips but know many wont come for as we get closer to the date people will not be able.

Winnie
11th December 2013, 12:55 PM
Not me!!!!!!

Clunk
11th December 2013, 01:14 PM
Not me either....... need all my holidays for when the kids are off on school holidays. Also don't have the dough to get the old troll up speck to do that sort of trek, or fuel for that matter hahaha

Winnie
11th December 2013, 01:30 PM
I'm not me as in not me not going.

I'm going bahaha.

Sir Roofy
11th December 2013, 01:37 PM
That was interesting

TPC
11th December 2013, 01:47 PM
I am not going, I would but already had a 6 week trip to the Kimberley's planned for the same time.

Ben-e-boy
11th December 2013, 02:47 PM
I won't be going anymore. too much away work at that time no holidays for me next year.

Winnie
11th December 2013, 02:57 PM
I won't be going anymore. too much away work at that time no holidays for me next year.

You quitter!!

threedogs
11th December 2013, 03:04 PM
Either going to the centre or going to the Tip on RLI's trip.
not sure yet its a long long way away and anything could
happen between now and then.

Sir Roofy
11th December 2013, 03:31 PM
i won't be going anymore. Too much away work at that time no holidays for me next year.

thats a shame mate will have to wait till 2015 for a catch up

macca
11th December 2013, 03:54 PM
Not a chance in hell of getting to join you all on this trip.
My wife said she will divorce me if I go on another outback trip without her, only so many holidays that she can take.
Got nothing to do with her going to Canada for a month without me... it's tough being a bloke fair dinkum.

NissanGQ4.2
11th December 2013, 04:12 PM
Not me :( I drive a commohore! *L*

mudnut
11th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Nah, a trip to the middle will be a future thing, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the future, as Mrs mudsane doesn't like off road at all.

growler2058
11th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Nup I'll be in Thailand :(......................:)

MEGOMONSTER
11th December 2013, 06:41 PM

Finally getting the chop hey.

Stropp
11th December 2013, 06:53 PM

lady boys arent as good as winnie or lucas :)

megatexture
11th December 2013, 06:56 PM
At this point we won't be going but its still undecided

Winnie
11th December 2013, 06:56 PM

Ain't that the truth

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

93patrol
11th December 2013, 06:57 PM
I won't be going as funds are tight and the cook would shoot me if I just up and left

growler2058
11th December 2013, 07:00 PM

Ain't that the truth

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Like a foreign man named Amy huh :)

my third 256
12th December 2013, 06:39 AM
away in fiji at that time

taslucas
12th December 2013, 07:08 AM
Im not going. You guys scare me

TPC
12th December 2013, 08:18 AM
Im not going. You guys scare me
Why, do you get scared by people with only one head?

fracster
12th December 2013, 09:30 AM
Much as I would love to attend and meet you all in person, I don`t think I shall be able to make it this time.

growler2058
12th December 2013, 11:03 AM
Much as I would love to attend and meet you all in person, I don`t think I shall be able to make it this time.

SOFt Mate very soft ;)

Winnie
12th December 2013, 11:15 AM

Yeah weak effort mate.

threedogs
12th December 2013, 03:46 PM
say what you mean Fracster don't hold back, still hurting from that 2nd test eh.
Oh well toughen up round three starts tomorrow, more tears no doubt

Stropp
12th December 2013, 04:49 PM

come on mate i got a spare seat :driving2::driving2: and if you dont come :eck05: lol

Bush Ranger
12th December 2013, 05:37 PM
come on mate i got a spare seat :driving2::driving2: and if you dont come :eck05: lol

You`re game, dropping your duds like that in public. The things you see.

ova50
12th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Curious of the regular members on here who is not going to the big "Meet up in the middle " trip next year..

What constitutes a "regular member", BA ??

Both myself and the wife would have liked to join the others, and to meet some of you.
However due to other plans, we wouldnt be able to make it. We had considered it though.

SonOf
12th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Very much want to but finding someone to mind the house, dog and livestock through a tassie winter is nigh on impossible. Also the current troll is not up to standsrd for a trip such as this and funds are a little tight. Also seeing as I will now likely be made redundant next year in the merger best save the pennies

Stropp
12th December 2013, 08:42 PM
Very much want to but finding someone to mind the house, dog and livestock through a tassie winter is nigh on impossible. Also the current troll is not up to standsrd for a trip such as this and funds are a little tight. Also seeing as I will now likely be made redundant next year in the merger best save the pennies

Mate can understand that, it's not too good when you don't know what's going on with work!

Clunk
12th December 2013, 09:48 PM

Someone who has regular bowel movements

Bloodyaussie
12th December 2013, 09:52 PM

Both myself and the wife would have liked to join the others, and to meet some of you.
However due to other plans, we wouldnt be able to make it. We had considered it though.

Well young man a regular member is someone who is on here regular, plain enough for you!!!

Drewboyaus
12th December 2013, 10:00 PM
I'm still planning on going.

MudRunnerTD
12th December 2013, 10:06 PM
I'm still planning on going.

Confirmed-Meet-up-In-the-Middle-New-Poll (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?25067-Confirmed-Meet-up-In-the-Middle-New-Poll)

Woof
12th December 2013, 11:46 PM
I cannot make it as I have committed myself to the Convoy for SIDS and Kids..................but if all goes as planned, I maybe cruising around the Eastern States the 2nd half of next year.............but it is a BIG MAYBE, we all need dreams though.

Stropp
13th December 2013, 03:33 PM
doggy fly to ayres rock after the convoy and i will pick you up and take you in comfort!! just dont think you are sleeping in the rooftent with me, you can have the stretcher under the awning lol

TPC
13th December 2013, 03:36 PM
doggy fly to ayres rock after the convoy and i will pick you up and take you in comfort!! just dont think you are sleeping in the rooftent with me, you can have the stretcher under the awning lol
Yea I get my dog to sleep under the awning too.

Stropp
13th December 2013, 05:32 PM
Yea I get my dog to sleep under the awning too.

lol yes then he can be a guard doggy

Irish
15th December 2013, 09:38 AM
Not going.

PMC
16th December 2013, 10:54 AM

I will not be as it is just too much at this stage of my life.

For me it will be a few more years..

I would like to arrange some of the normal 3 day type trips but know many wont come for as we get closer to the date people will not be able.

G'day folks,

Unfortunately due to my current health issues my family and I will not be able to make it! I start extensive treatment next year, hopefully my family and I should be able to attend future meet-ups starting from 2015.

Regards,

RLI

Stropp
16th December 2013, 05:52 PM
G'day folks,

Unfortunately due to my current health issues my family and I will not be able to make it! I start extensive treatment next year, hopefully my family and I should be able to attend future meet-ups starting from 2015.

Regards,

RLI

Damn Paul, i was hoping to catch up with you then, but health first mate all the best.

PMC
16th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Damn Paul, i was hoping to catch up with you then, but health first mate all the best.

G'day Stropp,

Sorry mate!

Regards,

Paul

BigRAWesty
19th December 2013, 10:16 PM
Me...
I gotta stop beating around the Bush and just come to terms that unless a mircal happens I won't be making it..

TPC
19th December 2013, 10:19 PM
Me...
I gotta stop beating around the Bush and just come to terms that unless a mircal happens I won't be making it..
I thought you were definitely going.

BigRAWesty
19th December 2013, 11:20 PM
I thought you were definitely going.

Yea I was bull shoiting myself.
I have other issues which need addressing first.