PDA

View Full Version : I came close to leaving some white sparkles @ glasshouse

04OFF
3rd December 2013, 11:46 PM
Its a crap vid really, mate took it with his I phone and missed the start and the end of the climb (fail)

As is often the case, the video does not really show how rough or steep this track is, had to take it very easy as the paint was close to rubbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx-7B8B1uhY&feature=youtu.be

RHR Flare copped a bit of love on the stones, but that's exactly why I DIDN'T paint them white ;)

89gqpatrol4x4
3rd December 2013, 11:51 PM
you don't get much closer than that! nice job. Unfortunately one day it will happen!

megatexture
4th December 2013, 01:43 AM
Nice one mate,

I hate when my mates f- up vids of me! filming the floor or sky or bush next to the car as I always pay attention to the vid when I'm behind the camera.

krbrooking
4th December 2013, 03:15 AM
Well driven mate must have been a decent climb as you can sort of see the angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

MEGOMONSTER
4th December 2013, 06:35 AM
Can't wait to do that shit again. Well done.

growler2058
4th December 2013, 06:48 AM
Maaaate my guts knotted up around the 40 second mark when she drops to the right. I'm sure I could feel paint scratching hahahahahahaa

taslucas
4th December 2013, 07:51 AM
Nice little clip. But as you said, it would have been great to see the start and finish. Oh well theres your reason for hitting it again this weekend:)

Maaaate my guts knotted up around the 40 second mark when she drops to the right. I'm sure I could feel paint scratching hahahahahahaa

It was probably from some chilli you ate

threedogs
4th December 2013, 08:18 AM
nice steep rutted climb, did you deflate your tyres at all?

Kwarte
4th December 2013, 08:54 AM
Nice vid but tell your mate he can hold the phone sideways for a better picture lol :D

Damn close and lucky you lost no paint

lhurley
4th December 2013, 09:11 AM

Mine did too. That was me standing on the left in the black shirt. Steve drove that hill very well.

04OFF
4th December 2013, 12:18 PM
Nice one mate,

I hate when my mates f- up vids of me! filming the floor or sky or bush next to the car as I always pay attention to the vid when I'm behind the camera.

Nice little clip. But as you said, it would have been great to see the start and finish. Oh well theres your reason for hitting it again this weekend:).

Yeh a wasn't gonna bother posting the vid, but i thought its good proof its still a worker (not just a show pony) ,In my mates defence, it was his first time out doing this stuff, I started before he got to the hill top to film (think he had trouble walking up,lol) , and then he "had" to move when i came out of the hole.

Yeh , when i did my pre climb walk, i knew it was gonna get very close there, thats when i said to the guys, ill just try and crawl up, really i needed heaps more berries to get over the double holes.

Im still getting my mojo back, so taking it all very easy at the moment.

nice steep rutted climb, did you deflate your tyres at all?

Had em down to 25psi, traction is better lower i know, but sideways lean, diff clearance, and sidewall damage have put me off going straight down to 20psi.

AB
4th December 2013, 09:37 PM
Very nice Steve, definitely an oh ship moment there on that side...lol

Punderhead
4th December 2013, 10:48 PM
Who cares if you put a few small dings and scratches in it. It's not like you just finished a major rebuild if anything!...... Oh wait......

Cheers