PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious actor killed in California car crash

NP99
2nd December 2013, 06:52 AM
Actor Paul Walker, best known for his hit roles in the Fast and the Furious movie franchise, has been killed in a fiery car crash in California.

The 40-year-old actor was a passenger in a Porsche that lost control and crashed in Santa Clarita, north of Los Angeles, killing both occupants.

BigRAWesty
2nd December 2013, 08:43 AM
Another good genuine bloke lost early.

rusty_nail
2nd December 2013, 10:36 AM
yeah but at the end of the day hes just another celeb that gets way too much attention. how many other people die in road accidents and you dont hear nations upset about their death?

MEGOMONSTER
2nd December 2013, 12:37 PM
Another early death because of idiots hero drivers.
As unfortunate as it is and a sad loss for the franchise, I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned.

93patrol
2nd December 2013, 01:05 PM
The guy driving was a professional racer apparently.

What's with Porsche s catching on fire in an accident as well ?

Rip to both guys no one wants to be killed in a car accident like that

Woof
3rd December 2013, 01:15 AM
Do I care about him dying, not at all.
What I care about is all of the people that die way too young of incurable diseases like cancer, I ask everyone here one question...........have you ever seen a low life bottom feeder get one of these diseases, I have not, it is only the good ones that die so young.
My personal hope is that one day we can take the "life force" off the scum of the earth and give the deserved ones a chance of life.

NP99
3rd December 2013, 01:27 AM
Cures are happening all the time, sadly not fast enough for some. Paul Walker from all accounts was a decent bloke who deserved a better exit from this earth.

Cheer up mate, scum will get their Karma, let's just focus on the positive and help the needy.

trekster
3rd December 2013, 05:52 AM
Do I care about him dying, not at all.

While you are entitled to your own opinion, I think that's real harsh. Nobody deserves to lose their life like that. While Paul Walker was a celebrity, he was a genuinely good guy, he setup his own fund that helped people less fortunate then him, as an example he was doing work for the victims in the Phillipines.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Maxhead
3rd December 2013, 07:11 AM
What a waste!!! I cant believe we have lost a nice looking Porsche Carrera GT ;)

Bloodyaussie
3rd December 2013, 07:33 AM
I am sorry what a load of shit..... I dont care if he is a good bloke and he set up charities for PR so as to offset the huge amounts of money he makes but if you are going to treat the streets like a race track and give no consideration for those around you then so be it!!!!

What would all be saying if they had speared into a young family and killed all of them?? all they seem to be talking about is a shining star cut down and how the hell they are going to rescue the millions they have tied up in the movie franchise...

The roads are not a race track... I did my racing on the track and have boxes full of trophies somewhere in the garage that dont have much meaning anymore so what the hell are you racing for on the streets??? Pink Slips??????