PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something here?

firm351
23rd November 2013, 11:31 PM
G'day everyone, today when I was washing my patrol I noticed a clean spot inside the left rear wheel arch
I also noticed inside the right rear wheel arch that there is a plastic guard type gadget
Should there be one of these on the left hand side aswell?

Not long ago I had the car at the panel beaters fixing the rear end and now I'm wondering if they might have left something off.

It's an 09 GUVI I am hoping someone can have a look at there's for me so i can see if I'm missing anything.

Cheers Paul.

Clunk
23rd November 2013, 11:40 PM
couldnt tell ya mate but no doubt the rest of the plastic on the GU will fall off soon enough!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

04OFF
24th November 2013, 12:08 AM
The plastic under the right hand arch, is a shield for your fuel tank filler/breather pipes, so it is only on the right hand side, not on the left.

firm351
24th November 2013, 01:33 AM
couldnt tell ya mate but no doubt the rest of the plastic on the GU will fall off soon enough!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Hahaha good onya mate someone had to say it hey.

firm351
24th November 2013, 01:35 AM
The plastic under the right hand arch, is a shield for your fuel tank filler/breather pipes, so it is only on the right hand side, not on the left.

Thanks mate. It was the clean patch in the left hand wheel arch that threw me looks like something has been there at some stage.

megatexture
24th November 2013, 07:37 AM
Looks the same as mine, I think its just the smooth area that's not holding dirt/ dust as much

04OFF
24th November 2013, 07:43 AM
Looks the same as mine, I think its just the smooth area that's not holding dirt/ dust as much

A few really deep muddy bog holes should fix it right up then ! :thumbup:

Haha

megatexture
24th November 2013, 07:47 AM
A few really deep muddy bog holes should fix it right up then ! :thumbup:

Haha

Yea no doubt lol, my smooth spots higher up where the tyres rubs on flex lol

firm351
24th November 2013, 03:05 PM

Thanks mate , it must just be how it is. Now to find to wait till it rains again and find some mud.